Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Hi ladies! AF has arrived after my MC last month. So happy to finally have it back so quickly. Hoping we can get back to trying in 2 weeks.

Hi loubyloumum, I am about to see :witch: any moment as I have got brown discharge so will see her anytime today, the cramping has been SO bad this time im dreading the bleed.. as im in agony and had to take co codamol, maybe its because Jan and Feb I had mc this is my 1st proper period since December. I hope you get your BFP for your Birthday!!

Can you spread this around its a vote to see how and what people used to get pregnant, as I have been reading up on things that can aid conception, it may help us TTC xxx

Link Below V
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2143779-mooncups-soft-cups-pre.html

Hi Cutie I am in same boat, im waiting for the bleed, I have the pre bleed at moment.. and im in Agony! x

Hi ladies, hope all is well!
Glad to hear AF showed for some of you, means you can definitely embrace a glass of wine, and know your body is doing it's job!
I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow! And I've noticed some symptoms... Just letting whatever be, be.

Keep your chins up! :hugs:

Can I join you ladies? I had a D&C monday for a MMC. Not sure when the baby died, but probably before 5 weeks as it was never seen on ultrasounds. Was 9 weeks when I had the D&C. Still cramping and spotting a bit. Back on all the supplements I took before I got pregnant to hopefully get my system back to prime conceiving mode. I conceived that pregnancy extremely easily I am praying it is as easy next time and a healthy baby.

Hey Loubyloumum, I haven't had a chance to really talk to him b/c he's been working late (navy) but hopefully this weekened though.

Hi Kyla- - sorry to hear about your loss, its upsetting to hear of another and hopefully you will be back in great health to conceive again soon.. Good luck :)

Hi all, so sorry for all your losses :hugs:

I had a d&c on weds and want to get pregnant again as soon as possible. I'm so confused by it all.

The drs never said anything about when to TTC again. All they said was I would bleed for 2 weeks and to expect af anything from 6-8 weeks.

I have pretty short cycles usually thoug and the the bleeding is almost non existent already.

I did a test Thursday and again today and today's was definitely less visable.

When do we start TTC? Is it safe to now? Xx

Pink, I alwways thought you have to wait a cycle before you can TTC after a D&C, others may say different, I have had chemical pregnancies so as they were early and No operations we were allowed TTC straight away... FX and GL for when you are ready to x

Thanks soanxious xxx

All the waiting is just driving me crazy!

Pink, I alwways thought you have to wait a cycle before you can TTC after a D&C, others may say different, I have had chemical pregnancies so as they were early and No operations we were allowed TTC straight away... FX and GL for when you are ready to x

You don't HAVE to. There is no medical evidence conclusively saying whether waiting or not is best. It's mostly a personal decision.

I really don't want to, I'm just worried about infection. How long should we wait?
The computer wasn't working when I was being discharged so she said some paperwork would be sent in the post... I haven't had it yet, I wonder if that has any info on it?

Thats what I said Kyla,, I was under impression you had to but others may say different..

Pink you can ring them up surely and ask them to give you advice over the phone? One of the other Dr's on the ward you were in should be able to tell nurses if the nurses can't answer... I know 3 of my friends that had D&C's were told to wait a month... but im not sure that is for everyone.. I think it alters with amount of weeks you were etc.. wait and see if others here post too.. i've never had a D&C

I really don't want to, I'm just worried about infection. How long should we wait?
The computer wasn't working when I was being discharged so she said some paperwork would be sent in the post... I haven't had it yet, I wonder if that has any info on it?

As long as you're not bleeding any longer you shouldn't be at an increased risk of infection. Most doctors say you can go back to having sex after two weeks so it would seem risk of infection is over then though I've heard when bleeding stops is fine too. Did your doctor put you on pelvic rest? I'm on pelvic rest for two weeks then fine to go back.

The main reason given for waiting to ttc is for dating purposes of the next pregnancy. It would be harder to date without a lmp to go off of, but dating scans once you're further along can date the pregnancy. If you're uterine lining isn't thick enough to sustain a pregnancy yet you won't get pregnant. Our bodies know what to do.

Nope not on pelvic rest kylasbaby

I might give it a few more days and see how I feel. Maybe the letter will come Monday?!

Nope not on pelvic rest kylasbaby

I might give it a few more days and see how I feel. Maybe the letter will come Monday?!

Definitely listen to your body and let it tell you what's right. If you don't get the letter maybe call and ask?

Hi ladies, hope all is well!
Glad to hear AF showed for some of you, means you can definitely embrace a glass of wine, and know your body is doing it's job!
I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow! And I've noticed some symptoms... Just letting whatever be, be.

Keep your chins up! :hugs:

Hi Nicole, Its been 7 weeks no AF yet after ruptured ectopic pregnancy on feb 5 (laparoscopic surgery) resulting in loss of my right tube. I got BFN thrice. Not sure when I ovulated. No symptoms of AF. What should I expect. Need suggestions please. Desperately trying to conceive :cry:

Hi everyone, I had a miscarriage on Valentines day (feb 14th) at 4.5 weeks and got pregnant again right away, as of yesterday i was 5 weeks and 6 days. But today I started bleeding very severly... Im not sure if my uterus wasnt fully healed from the first pregnancy or what happened. I have an appointment tomorrow and they were going to do an ultrasound.. im pretty sure they will still do one just to see whats really going on in there. Thats why most doctors advise you to wait because your uterus may not be fully healed. Not sure if this helps at all but Thats just my story.

Babydust and Jesu , my fx are crossed and prayers are with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->