Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Aww Nicole I'm sorry you are still in limbo with AF. Has she arrived properly yet or still strange spotting?

Cutie I agree with Nicole, unless your Dr advised against TTC for medical reasons you should be absolutely fine. Are you going to be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show?

I'm now 5 weeks and 2 days since MC and still no AF. I haven't tested since last Friday but getting anxious and dying to POAS!!
I'm going to try my best to hold off until next week if AF still hasn't arrived by then xx

Aww Nicole I'm sorry you are still in limbo with AF. Has she arrived properly yet or still strange spotting?

Cutie I agree with Nicole, unless your Dr advised against TTC for medical reasons you should be absolutely fine. Are you going to be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show?

I'm now 5 weeks and 2 days since MC and still no AF. I haven't tested since last Friday but getting anxious and dying to POAS!!
I'm going to try my best to hold off until next week if AF still hasn't arrived by then xx

She's due tomorrow. I'll test Friday morning and again Monday if she's a no show. Best of luck waiting, it's such agony!!

Good luck with your testing ladies, and if it's still :bfn: then hopefully AF arrives!!!
Mine is light this time around, which it nice :) I didn't have any tampons since I haven't had AF in four months, so went out and got some more!
Also i miscounted a bit, AF was only three days late! So I'm thankful she showed nearly on time seeing as I miscarried at three months! Still amazed at what a woman's body is capable of! Ready to start trying for a Christmas or New Years babe now! :happydance:

Still no sign of AF for...

Ladies, welcome and thanks for joining in with us!!! It's a tough wait, but we can do it!
Cervix is higher now, so I really don't know where I stand! Doctor told me to test in about 4/5 days and then a week after that if my period still doesn't come...
Back on my Thyroid meds, and eagerly wanting to take the next step...

Still praying for a :bfp: , if not now, then VERY soon!!!

I hope you get your BFP soon hun x

Do you get your thyroid checked regular? Are you under or over active? I have had many mmc and my thyroid played quite a part in that i believe, i have it checked every 6-8 weeks because it is so unstable

xx

I mc Oct - Jan and Feb I have been trying again, I hope you all get a BFP soon I am hoping to test on the weekend.. early I know as I am 5dpo but I have been lucky and seen faint lines early.

I think AF is on her way. Feeling bloated with cramping and also started very lightly spotting. I'm thinking she might hit in the night or tomorrow morning.

Feeling sad but at least we can start TTC properly soon xx

I think AF is on her way. Feeling bloated with cramping and also started very lightly spotting. I'm thinking she might hit in the night or tomorrow morning.

Feeling sad but at least we can start TTC properly soon xx

You're so right. Getting AF is least a sign of being regular. Currently waiting for AF or a BFP. Obviously I want a baby lol but I will accept being regular.

I have hypothyroidism which is under active.. But I've also had a very stressful life so the two put together make for bad results! But I've been on meds for a bit now, so it's balanced.

Good luck ladies

Because you said back on meds I thought you had stopped them
For a bit which is dangerous

I'm under active too, my tsh use to jump all over the place, slightly more balanced now. It was 1.29 at 10w pregnant which is perfect :)

Xx

As suspected the :witch: arrived last night.

Feeling quite emotional about it all. DH has tried to cheer me up though and is super eager to start TTC again. He is taking an active interest in my cycle which he has never done before.

Fxd and baby dust all round xx

Cutie I hope you get a :bfp: :dust:

As suspected the :witch: arrived last night.

Feeling quite emotional about it all. DH has tried to cheer me up though and is super eager to start TTC again. He is taking an active interest in my cycle which he has never done before.

Fxd and baby dust all round xx

Cutie I hope you get a :bfp: :dust:

Sorry she showed louby :( On to the next cycle!!! It's so wonderful when they get involved.

My poor husband does not get it. I told him that I'm late and his response "don't test this time". I don't think he realizes that I have to test haha. I fully plan not to tell him until I get an ultrasound from a doctor. He got so worked up and excited last month. I don't want either of us to go through it again. I'm proceeding as normal and accepting the BFN. I'm one day late, but I feel like AF will come this weekend. Also, very afraid that if it is BFP, it'll be chemical. Who knows!! FX for us all!!

Hi Cutie, how are you getting on? Did you test today? I really hope one of us got a bfp before af.
DH and I are now looking forward to TTC again knowing where things are at with my body.

I have fully embraced being able to have a glass of wine....or 3 this weekend though and I'm trying to remain positive for an April bfp xxx

Hi Cutie, how are you getting on? Did you test today? I really hope one of us got a bfp before af.
DH and I are now looking forward to TTC again knowing where things are at with my body.

I have fully embraced being able to have a glass of wine....or 3 this weekend though and I'm trying to remain positive for an April bfp xxx

Hey! I'm holding up well and by holding up well I mean glued to Google and threads lol.

I'm having more symptoms today and AF still isn't here. DTD twice because sometimes that can kickstart it. Got nada but lots of CM. My gums are also sore which I've heard from lots of mommies in a thing. My longest cycle ever was 34 days and it's normally 31. Tomorrow will be 34 for this cycle so I think a Monday test should be perfect!

Thanks for checking on me.

I actually had a glass of wine last night to ease my nerves and it was heavenly. Enjoy and rest up for april!!

Hi ladies can I join you all we found out we mc in February and we actually mc 1st March, we've DTD everyday since bleeding stopped on March 6th. We are so desperate to be pregnant again.

So sorry for all your losses. Xx

Hey ladies...I'm currently laying next to my hubby trying to hold it all in. Been reading through tons of forums and finally decided to spill my guts. I recently found out I was 5 weeks pregnant 03/05 then unexpectedly miscarry 03/10. I just want to forget and move on from it. But it didn't help that my husband told the whole world when we found and out and now our little angel is gone. So now I feel so awkward being around everyone like I have a scarlet M on my chest. This was our first pregnancy. My second miscarriage. He had a still born at 5 months with his ex. So this hit us pretty hard even though it happened so fast. I stopped bleeding this past friday and we've been going at it since then 💏 . I want to get a bfp asap but that fear is always going to be there :cry:. I just want to break things. 😡. It gives me comfort to know that I'm not alone but I wish no woman had to go through this.

Sorry to hear about all of you alls' losses as well. Praying that we all get our rainbow babies soon 🙏🙏🙏 .

Rae, so sorry about your loss, I know how you feel, I didn't tell anyone when I got pregnant last oct but my OH told the world, and 2 weeks later I mc :( it was a massive shock as it was my 1st mc and I didn't want to face any of his friends or work colleagues as I felt they were just looking at me in a sad way or they felt awkward around me.. in fact I was angry towards my OH as I had asked him NOT to say anything to anyone and now he had made me feel even worse... I didn't leave the house for 3 weeks and spent most of that time in bed really depressed... I had anxiety having to face everyone but once I had done that it went more or less back to normal as other people forget quickly..it's us that remembers it in great detail. What I would suggest is... grieve and when you feel ready to face people..chin up and go for it.. I had told my OH I didn't want to face the people that he had told so I think he had a quiet word with them not to mention anything about the mc and to carry on as normal...so that helped. Good luck with TTC x

Welcome Mummy! I'm sorry you have found yourself here. Getting a BFP before AF wasn't to be for me but there are sooo many ladies on here who have. And they have gone on to have a H&H 9months. Wishing you all the luck and lots of :dust: you will have to keep us updated on your journey.

Rae, I'm sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to come to terms with, especially as our bodies have so much going on hormonally let alone emotionally. its the most distressing time. If it is of any help I had a bit of a breakdown to my DH after bottling things up too much and it has helped us both immensely. I really would recommend just letting it all out :hugs:

Cutie did you test?? How are you getting on?

Nice to see you here Soanxious, I hope you are doing ok?

Nicole, how are you? I'm already started to feel anxious for the dreaded TWW and I've not even ovulated yet! I'm going to drive my self mad in the wait I know :wacko:

xx

Thanks Lou, been wandering around and and hoping to meet more women online like myself... im in my TWW and 10dpo but to be honest I think I am out this month, but after losses jan and feb maybe my body needs a break... I got a BFN this morning on ic meh!

Hi Soanxious, how are you getting on lovely?

My first AF is now gfully over, was much heavier and longer than normal. I should ovulate around April 1st so hoping to catch the egg!! Its my birthday on April 16th so would be a great birthday present to get a BFP!

I hope everyone else is doing ok. Rae did you manage to chat with your DH?

How's things with you Nicole??

Thinking of you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"