Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Wow that's an amazing photo louby, is it 4d? Congrats on another baby boy!

I always ov either the day after a pos opk or the day after that. I got my positive today so will be in the tww soon yippee!

Yay mrs w! I'm ntnp this cycle but still tracking O to update my doctor. I should O in about 3 days so I'm right behind ya. Good luck!

Louby, how are you??

Hi Ladies :wave:

I thought I would pop by to update you all that we are having a beautiful baby BOY!!!!! :blue:

Sooo happy and very excited xxxxx

How are those that are in the TWW getting on? xx

Lousy, congrats lady!!! I have been away a few weeks....vacation and relaxing and trying to just let things be after everything. The day back from vacation, got my BFP!!! :). Got it 11dpo just like last time so scared a bit there. Had levels taken Thursday and they were really low. 29 at 3w1d. Hoping that they are doubling as they should had to wait all weekend for those results...should find out tomorrow. Fx and lots of prayers that this is our precious rainbow!!! :)

Congrats!!! Hoping for good news on your results.

Taq congrats can't wait for your results FXD all is perfect!

Congratulations, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Congratulation Taq.

I got a :bfp: at the weekend am so excited, praying this little bean sticks. X x

Hey ladies :hi:
I'm going to test in the morning and will let you know how it goes, af was due today but not here, if it's a bfn I'll wait a couple of days and if she hasn't arrived will test again.

Hey ladies :hi:
I'm going to test in the morning and will let you know how it goes, af was due today but not here, if it's a bfn I'll wait a couple of days and if she hasn't arrived will test again.

Good luck!!!

Bush -- good luck and hope you get your BFP!! Praying for you girl!!

Sportysgirl -- congrats to you too!! seems like we are on the same cycles too -- I saw in your signature you MC in March.... that is when mine was too :hug:

Sooooo... beta results back this morning and they MORE than doubled!! Couldn't be happier right now!! went from a 29 HCG level at 12dpo to 79 HCG level at 14dpo!!! First ultrasound scheduled right now for August 5th providing this one sticks and all goes smoothly!!!

Pray, pray, pray for us that we have our little rainbow.

And thank you all for the kind words and support through this whole journey. It has been so nice to have people to talk to here :)

:hug::dust:

HUGE congrats to Taq and Sporty!!!!! What fab news to come pop by too! Yippeee :happydance:

Bush, have you tested lovely?? I hope AF has stayed away and you have got that :bfp:

Mrs W how you coping in the TWW?? I have everytghing crossed for you!

My scan is 4D yes. It was absolutely incredible and totally overwhelming. I would recommend them to all you lovely ladies. The felling it gave me was just magical and completely heart warming!!!

We are now having difficulty deciding on a name for him????? :shrug:

xxx

Another bfp, congrats taq!!

I'm ok thanks louby, I'm about 3dpo today so af not due for a week yet x

BM - How are you?? Did you test? I hope you are ok lovely.

MrsW.....how have you get on?

I hope everyone is keeping well?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back