Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

Yay louby!!!!!!!

Should O this week so bd my life away haha.

Can you return the bad tests? They should be banned...so unfair!

Hi lovelies!

I am hoping to be seeing a few lovely BFP over the next couple of days on here....super exciting!!!! :dust:

I had my OFFICIAL 12 week scan yesterday and our little bubs is doing perfectly :) feeling incredibly lucky and blessed to say the least :happydance::happydance:

My due date has stayed the same - ROLL ON 18th DEC :haha:

Here is our beautiful little one (I'm thinking BOY)

xxxx

Louby, the baby is so cute!!! :hugs: and you probably right, looks like a boy :winkwink:

Loub, what a perfect little bundle of joy!! Roll on 18th Dec!!! I wanna met mini loub and DH!! :hugs:

Hi ladies :wave:

How are we all?? This thread has been very quite for a while so I wanted to pop back and see how everyone is getting on?

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well.

I now have a very obvious 'bump' which I am loving and cradling already :haha: my two boys are giving bumpy lots of kisses which is very cute.

I still have my anxious moments of fear that something terrible is going to happen but I have learnt this its totally natural. We have booked a private scan for this week so I cant wait to go and bubs again.

xxxxx

Louby, SO wonderful to hear that !!! Please update about your scan.

I'm doing ok. Last cycle was rough and with a chemical in May, it's NTNP for me for awhile. As you can see, I'm still on BnB and updating my cycle - but no testing, tracking, counting, pineapple, standing on my head for me lol. Not for a few months at least.

:hi: Hi Louby glad all is running perfectly :D cant wait to see the next scan too :D

Im 7dpo and feel 100% not pregnant so far :rofl:

Aw Cutie I'm so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: I understand your reasoning for taking some time out and reverting to NTNP for a while hopefully the relaxed approach will result in your beautiful rainbow baby :)

Soanxious, 7dpo! Sometimes its the months we don't feel pregnant we get the biggest surprise! I have everything crossed for you! Are you holding off testing??

xxxx

Louby!!! How's things? So happy to see your precious little bub doing well :).

So I'm cd16 and got a pos OPK today... Yay first one ever :). DH and I had our meet tonight at change over lol.. Gotta love him, he had been thinking while on the tractor that he may need to give me his little swimmers in a cup so we don't miss the egg... Turns out when he got home he said 'righto huni let's go make a baby!'

Just love that he is sooo in on everything, today's pos OPK was awesome and I couldn't wait to tell him... First thing he said was ' I knew we should've done it on the tractor!' :rofl:

Lol at doing it on the tractor Bush! I got my positive OPK today as well.

Bush, that tractor comment got me too :rofl:

Button and Bush you could be bump buddies!!!!!! How exciting would that be xx

Haha gotta do what ya gotta do :haha: about this 12 hour shift thing and not seeing each other.... I went off at my dad about it and we are only doing 9 hour shifts now so we get to be home (albeit from 11pm-5am) in bed together!! Bring on the freezing cold winter morning :sex:!!! :rofl:

Button I got another strong positive at midday. The cramping and burning from right side is gone though so I'm assuming I've O'd, would that be right? Soanxious did say that once you get a neg OPK that's 1dpo... Well guess being a day out while not charting is ok and exceptable :).

Could be but I think it varies. I get O pains a couple of days before O and last two cycles I have had a positive OPK 2 days before I've actually O'd and it went negative the day before O.

I'm pretty sure I haven't O'd yet, probably tomorrow.

I have always ovulated a day after my positive OPK but always DTD on the day of a positive so those little :spermy: are ready and waiting for the race! Ha!

I soooo hope you both catch those eggs!!!! xxxx

Hi Ladies :wave:

I thought I would pop by to update you all that we are having a beautiful baby BOY!!!!! :blue:

Sooo happy and very excited xxxxx

How are those that are in the TWW getting on? xx

Excellent news Louby hope you are well.

I am due AF on Wednesday hoping it doesn't come! X

Yay for a little boy Louby!

I'm still pretty early on in my TWW so trying to not think too much about it!

Yay louby!!! A strong healthy little boy.. Love it!

I'm ntnp from here on out, but definitely keeping up with everyone!

We are thrilled to blessed with a third Son. Its been a difficult journey (as you all know all to well) but seeing him on the screen yesterday makes it all seem worth it in the end.

I am routing for all of you wonderful ladies to get your BFP and rainbow babies.

I will be checking in on here lots :) xxx

Aw wow, fab piccy! A house full of boys sounds lovely, if noisy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->