Getting pregnant right after a MC or MMC...

sorry cant see anything and not sure where I should be looking for the 2nd line :rofl:

I can't see anything yet lady, it could be coz I'm on my phone though sorry darlin, when you testing again? Can't wait for the next one :)!!

Aww just viewed the pic and it's rubbish hey ho will be testing again tomorrow I have to calm it down tho and take what the first morning test gives me either that or the witch arrives

personally I and loads of others find SMU stronger.. maybe try that? :)

So be that the truth! Though I'm sure if you see a line no matter how faint then it must be there, it's very hard to picture the first faint lines though! Next test will show darker I'm sure darlin :)

What's smu lol predictive text made that smurf and I'm sure you don't want me to pee on papa smurf lol

It's ok I know papa smurf is safe now the test I did was prob forth or fifth will do second tomorrow

How is everyone?

I am 12dpo.

Just been for a cycle ride and seen a rainbow hoping its a good sign!

Sporty FXD it is!

So & lady :haha: :rofl:

Oooo ooooo ooooo I got my parcel from the darlin Tui!!! Now I got a stash if test opks and HPT's!!! Look out imma get pregnant!! (At least I hope soo very soon lol)

After getting very little on two tests this morning im going to try to wait until im nearer :witch: visiting im really going to try lol I promise my bank balance I will lol I have also bought some cheepies from the net fx for all testers in the next few days button and sporty, so are you still testing.

Ooooooh exciting bush was it free

I too am 12dpo and getting negatives on these tests... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370143667648?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

im on day ten I have some of those testing coming I have been using 20mIU ones which im now realising are prob a bit so high lol

I have been googling and these tests have VERY bad reviews... saying they came up negative when they were pregnant so people were not finding out till they were 5 weeks pregnant that they were actually pregnant due to changing tests...

I know im not pregnant.. (no symptoms)
just warning you..

I wont buy these ones again...

Hi lovelies!

I am hoping to be seeing a few lovely BFP over the next couple of days on here....super exciting!!!! :dust:

I had my OFFICIAL 12 week scan yesterday and our little bubs is doing perfectly :) feeling incredibly lucky and blessed to say the least :happydance::happydance:

My due date has stayed the same - ROLL ON 18th DEC :haha:

Here is our beautiful little one (I'm thinking BOY)

xxxx

Attachments

• bby.jpg
    bby.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww Louby that is such a Beautiful little baby!!! :wohoo:

I am ever so happy for you!!!

Perfection :D xxx

Louby that's amazing hun sssoooooo exciting to see the scan pics

So I have other tests to use as well lol frer, Sainsburys own, Superdrugs own and another random from asda lol, I am prob symptom spotting but I do have a few hey ho we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->