Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name:ChantelAge:21 (22 next month)[/COLOR]Relationship status:Engaged to the love of my life
How long until TTC:April 2011Reasons for WTT:we have a wedding to plan and savings to bump upAnything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: have our own homeHow many children would you like:2
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either is goodFinding out the gender or team yellow? Find out...Any names you like? Willow (girl) Rivah (boy)

Name: Tash
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Aug 2012
Reasons for WTT: Until I finish uni
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish uni and move house
How many children would you like: 2/3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably find out the gender
Any names you like? Girl - Oephia, Boy - Blake

Name: Cara
Relationship status: In love and living together :)

How long until TTC: Unknown
Reasons for WTT: Plucking up the courage to ask OH
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save!!!
How many children would you like: 1 for now haha

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either is fine by me :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, i love surprises!
Any names you like? Aava, Amelie, Ella, James, Isaac, Noah

Name: Becy
Relationship status: In a realtionship (have the nerves atm.. hes going on about proposing.. :blush:)
How long until TTC: July/Augest 2011
Reasons for WTT: OH is away in france working back in march thank god for good.. working in our area when hes back and waiting to move into out apartment.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move into our apartment and sort everything out for when hes back financially.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 more max.. (already have a 1 year old boy that my OH is adopting soon :cloud9: )

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id like a girl next but OH wants a boy but im not really fussed be nice for a change this time though!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Id love to have a surprise and next time i think im going to not know and OH will.. and keep quiet so then incase i cave least i can find out lol.
Any names you like? Not really, i struggled with my first chose his name straight after i gave birth LOL. :dohh:

Name: Vicyi

How long until TTC: 3yrs 12days :)
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until youngest is at nursery and me and OH are married - hopefully 07/03/2014
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save, spend as much time with my gorgeous LOs as poss and get married!
How many children would you like: 1 more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hopefully team yellow this time
Any names you like? Not yet

Hi Im new to this and alot older than most of you on here so please be patient with me .....
Name : Lynne
Relationship status : Married ( 10 years )
How long till TTC : 6 months (IF IM NOT TOO OLD )
Reasons for WTT : Booked a once in a lifetime holl too Florida in Aug , Would prefer not to go pregnant ..
Anything you want to accomplish while wait for TTC : Would like to lose another stone and a half ,have already lost two ..
How many children would you like : 4 ( already have 3 ... yes greedy i know but broodier now than ever xx)

When PG (if i still can ) ...

Gender pref : have 2 girls and 1 boy so another boy would be nice .. but girls are lovely too x
Finding out the gender : No not this time ,would love the surprise ( found out last 3 )
Any names you like : ( dont want too jinx it x) :dust:

Name: Tasha
Relationship status: Been in a relationship for 3 years, living together for 2!
How long until TTC: Not sure yet...
Reasons for WTT: Would like to be married first, get some savings!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully get married...
How many children would you like: Atleast 2, probably 3...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not too bothered really, OH wants boys but I'd like one of each eventually
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definately team yellow, want a suprise!
Any names you like? Far too many... :shrug:

Name: Vladimir
Relationship status:In relations with the beautiful girl
How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: have to wait until I go back to work.
How many children would you like: 3-4

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?

Claire
Married
TTC - june/july (hopefully)
WTT - moving house
I'd like to lose some weight
I'd like 3 children
I'd like a girl next. I already have 1 dd, and feel I missed out on having a sister growing up as all my friends who have sisters are really close, and then I'd like to complete my family with a little boy.
Team yellow always - I loved the surprise!
Erin or Elliott (at the moment - this is almost guaranteed to change by March!)

Name: Sarah

How long until TTC: Until early/mid 2012
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until we get married (this summer) and we buy a house (hopefully early next year)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save more money!
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Slight preference for a girl, but I want both genders eventually.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided, leaning towards not finding out - but I'm a planner, so it will be hard!
Any names you like? None that the OH agrees with!

Name: Jessica, but go by Jess

Relationship status: Engaged, getting married 6th september 2011

How long until TTC:
1 and 1/2 years

Reasons for WTT: To start saving for a mortgage, and hopefully be in a new rented place.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married. Save the amount we plan to, enjoy every step with my daughter Amara

How many children would you like:
4, ideally.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would quite like a girl again as I am in love with a name, but I also have a boy name I rather like too. Oh would LOVE a boy next

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to stay team yellow this time, OH would like to find out gender.

Any names you like?
Iona-Noelle and Kobi Jack, but im always finding names I adore and it then changes.

Name: Claire
Relationship Status: Just married (2 months ago)
How long until TTC: September 2011
Reasons for WTT: To finish off the house (almost there), go on a nice exotic honeymoon (booked for August) and to save a bit of money (not yet started)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: All of the above and to run a half marathon!
How many children would you like: 3 but realistically 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Charlie (after my grandad)

Hmm, I thought I'd done this already...

Name: Julia (obviously)
Relationship status: Married this past September, but together for 9.5 years.

How long until TTC: hopefully by April/May
Reasons for WTT: finances, waiting to move into our house.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just move into the house, and make sure we'd be able to afford a baby 9 months later (if we're lucky...)
How many children would you like: 3, but DH only wants 2 and I'm happy to compromise.

Name: Krystal AKA Krissy
Relationship status: Engaged <3

How long until TTC: 4 Years & 6 Months
Reasons for WTT: if it was up to me, I'd have kids sooner, but we both have goals we want to accomplish before then.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, buy a house, go to Japan, get stable careers (right now I'm looking for a career, graduated from college April 2009, he graduated from college November 2009 and he recently got laid off)
How many children would you like: I wouldn't want more than 3-4 but FH only wants 2

Name: Sinead
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Until May
Reasons for WTT: Need to be weened off medications
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose weight, get fit, get off meds.
How many children would you like: 1 or 2. Will see how the first one goes :haha:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a girl ideally
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender
Any names you like? Rebecca or Savannah for a girl and Max and Alexander for a boy

How long until TTC: July 2011
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to get of BCP
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hopefully sell my house and purchase a new one, but its not necessary
How many children would you like:2-3, I'm getting older, so adoption for 1.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy first and than girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out

Name: Laura
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: a few years
Reasons for WTT: We'd like a relatively large age gap between our children, if we have a second.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a house, get better jobs, pay down some debt.
How many children would you like: I'm content with one, but I enjoyed pregnancy and miss it sometimes, so one day I may not object to a second!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like to be able to use our boy names, since they honor our grandfathers.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? MUST find out! I hate surprises!
Any names you like? Our names are set. James for a boy, Anastasia for a second girl.

Name: Dalyn

How long until TTC: Approximately 6 months - 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Get finances in order.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get settled into new job, trade in 2-door car for SUV.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!!! I totally want to be prepared!
Any names you like? Girl - Alexis, Abigail Boy - Wyatt, Gavin

Name: Jillian
Relationship status: Married to the man of my dreams!

How long until TTC: 4 months
Reasons for WTT: We are moving soon and we don't want to be all big and prego while we are!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to be healthier, I'm really freaked out about how out of shape I am!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Daddy wants a boy, Mommy wants a girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am far to impatient to wait. :o)
Any names you like? A few but nothing set in stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->