Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Alecx ( or Alex.. it doesnt bother me! )
Relationship status: Newly Single.. but I do like this lovely guy.. :cloud9:

How long until TTC: late 2012-2013
Reasons for WTT: my PCOS and I want him to be The One
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Probably just get my own place and the guy! :winkwink:
How many children would you like: 1.. although 2 would be nice

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a little girl.. but.. Im not picky..
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow
Any names you like?: Olivia, Livinia, Bianca

Name: Amy
Relationship status: Together 2 1/2 years, about to move in together

How long until TTC: Probably 18 months at the earliest
Reasons for WTT: Want to be married, and finances
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm about to finish up my degree, so I would like to get settled into a full-time job before having kids.
How many children would you like: At least 2, but I'd love a big family with 4 or 5 kids.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like to have at least one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, but I'll hold out as long as I can :)
Any names you like? Maisie, Eleanor, Keegan, Adam

Name: :flower:
Relationship status: been with OH for 6 years

How long until TTC: 3 years (2015)
Reasons for WTT: OH doing a PHD and is very busy. we also live in a small flat and want to move to canada.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Become fluent in Japanese, visit Japan. Have some savings.
How many children would you like: 4 or 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Little boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the first one. I'm too impatient!
Any names you like? Scarlet, Harriet, Theodore, Demitri.

Name: Dave
Relationship status: Engaged to wwchix

How long until TTC: A couple of years. Once we're married and paid people back for helping us with the house.
Reasons for WTT: We want to pay people back for helping us financially with our house, just so we know we don't have any additional costs when baby gets here. Also, my OH wants her & the baby to have my name.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: As above
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Not really. I'd want a boy because theoretically they're quieter than girls, but I'd want a girl to be able to make more of a fuss of.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Dunno. I'd rather not find out but my OH wants to and it would make buying things a lot easier so we probably will.
Any names you like?: We've decided on Carly for a girl or Ruben for a boy.

Name: Alicia
Relationship status: Married, 5 yrs

How long until TTC: July 2012 (9months)
Reasons for WTT: Many, mainly I only work during tax season and want a due date in the summer so I have a lot of time with the baby before I have to head back to work. I have also lost 3 babies in the past 1.5 years ttc and we need an emotional break.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight!
How many children would you like: 2, we have 1 she will be 2 in dec.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Kind of would like another girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yep!
Any names you like? Right now we really like Elias for a boy, and Keshet for a girl

Name: Wifetastic
Relationship status: Married (Newlywed, 7 Months)

How long until TTC: Within a year (maybe?)

Reasons for WTT: We just recently got married and are enjoying our freedom at the moment. I also have a few health problems that I'm dealing with.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: This is the 1 question I am having the hardest time with and a VERY good question to ask! I'm almost 29 and my husband is in his 30's..we are already pretty much accomplished and financially set. Of course I still have many things I want to accomplish in life (like starting a home business one day) but does that mean I should hold off having children until I accomplish EVERYTHING? I'm confused and worried...I'm only getting older and my husband and I both want children..but when is the right time?

How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender!
Any names you like? I'm a newbie to this world.. still trying to find some!

Name: Lisa
Relationship status: Married, 6 years

How long until TTC: January 2013 (14 months)
Reasons for WTT: We have 3 already and my little one is only 11 months. Think we need a little rest before any more!!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight, save some money
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really don't mind but DH would like a boy to even out the numbers! :haha:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I'm useless at being patient
Any names you like? No clue yet

:flower:

Name: Catherine
Relationship Status: engaged

How long till TTC: till June 2012
Reason for WTT: we want to be completely debt free before we try.
Anything you'd like to accomplish while WTT before TTC: maybe lose a little weight
How many children would you like?: I'd love 3 but OH wants 2 max lol

when pg

do you have a gender preference?: OH would love a girl but I'm happy either way :)
finding out the gender or team yellow?: finding out
any names you like?: Girls: Mia, Ella, Emma, Isabel....I could go on and on. Boys: Jack, Cameron, Leo (as in Leo from the tv show Charmed. Am a huge fan and it's about the only name from the show OH would accept lol)

xxx

Name: Tamsin
Relationship status: In a Relationship

How long until TTC: No set date, but sometime next year hopefully :) Im so broody :blush:
Reasons for WTT: I want LO to be a little older, Id like a few nights out and most importantly, weve recently moved so id like to sort our finances out a little better..get ourselfs living comfortably in a flow again and decorate the house..
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just the above really ^
How many children would you like: 3 minimum

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id like a girl because ive already got a little boy, But i would be thrilled to have another boy so i really dont mind.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow this time (we found out with lo) although i may change my impatient mind!
Any names you like? OH likes Reuben for a boy, i like Belle, Ava and Winona for a girl..

Hello! I'm new here and in fact have never used forums at all before so please excuse any noob-ish behaviour! I thought this thread seemed like a good place to start.

Name: Jo (Joanna but I prefer Jo!)
Relationship status: Married (been together 5 years, married 18 months)

How long until TTC: We'll start trying in June/July next year hopefully
Reasons for WTT: We're currently living in Birmingham, UK, but are moving to the Highlands in May. I'm desperately broody but don't think I can face a 500mile+ move while heavily pregnant! Also I want to enjoy the move/pregnancy, make the most of things etc. I know it makes sense but it's so hard waiting :cry:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Need to move house, get our business going a bit more (we're self employed) and whilst I know there's never really a 'right' time financially we should be a bit more stable by then.
How many children would you like: I have in mind 3 but we'll see how one goes first!

Name: Camille
Relationship status: In a relationship...

How long until TTC: 2-3 years ='(
Reasons for WTT: School, money... mostly school
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting my masters degree or completing it before childbirth.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want 2 little boys and a girl.... In that order. I'll love whatever I get. I just love my OH so much I want a little boy just like him. Just thinking about it makes me smile. =D
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow... Especially for the first one I don't want to know. My OH will probably want to and convince me otherwise but if I do find out it will be right before my baby shower close to the end. And by that time you might as well just wait... Right!
Any names you like? I love a ton of name but haven't decided on any yet. My OH is so indecisive it makes no sense to talk about it until the baby is actually born! LOLZ! My first son will be a Jr. Though =)

Name: Paula
Relationship status: single

How long until TTC: 8-10 months

Reasons for WTT: getting to know FOB (father of baby)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting to know FOB more and pay some things off, lose some weight

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? YES, I want a GIRL first !! :baby:

Finding out the gender or team yellow? want to find out gender

Any names you like? LOVE the girl name Zoey, boy name not sure yet

Name: Em
Relationship status: 4 1/2 years together :)
How long until TTC: 12 months
Reasons for WTT: Finish university & give us time to save up plus got a holiday in Florida next year :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: see above
How many children would you like: 3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? 2 girls 1 boy any order
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Defo find out, to impatient.
Any names you like? Girls: Mia/Ella boys: callum/ollie

Name: Lois
Relationship status: Married (we have been married for 14 years, have been together for 18 years).

How long until TTC: late Jan or early Feb 2012
Reasons for WTT: skiing holiday booked for late Jan/early Feb (I cannot ski whilst pregnant because of ligaments/medication). Not sure that I have convinced DH that he wants a second DC yet, but....
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just be fit and strong and enjoy our ski holiday.
How many children would you like: 2 (this would be our second)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be lovely (since we already have a boy), but boys are lovely.... so don't mind (just hoping it is healthy)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out.
Any names you like?: Don't think that far ahead.

Name: Jessy
Relationship status: commited relationship

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: need to lose weight before we try
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: see above

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? biy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out
Any names you like?

Name: Kelly.
Relationship status: Married.

How long until TTC: We will begin TTC in March of 2012, about four months from now.
Reasons for WTT: We're WTT, because we've recently had a LO, and would like for LO and #2 to be about 18 months apart.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Spending time just my LO and I, and to get healthier in preparation for another pregnancy!
How many children would you like: We're hoping to have three more children someday.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? When we do get pregnant, I don't have a gender preference. I would like to have another girl, so that my girls would be close. But I would also like a boy, because I already have a princess!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not sure yet! We found out with DD, but we may stay team yellow this time!
Any names you like? Not yet. :)

Name: Katy
Relationship status: In A Relationship (just over 1 year)

Reasons for WTT: In a loving & safe relationship
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To pass my childcare course in by the end of June as that's when it ends

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: I'd prefer a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like?: Boy: Lucas-Jay or Girl: Ava-Lilly

Name: Stephanie
Relationship status: Married for 1 year on November 20!!!!!

How long until TTC: Tubal Reversal between December and February and TC 2 months later!!!!
Reasons for WTT: I need a Tubal Reversal.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Tubal Reversal
How many children would you like: I already have 2 from previous marriage and we want 2 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No but, we would like one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender, maybe :winkwink:
Any names you like? I love Zahaira but, DH doesn't like it so, oh well!

Name: Renee
Relationship status: Married to Michael (30)

How long until TTC: 2 months?
Reasons for WTT: ectopic in October, treated with MTX
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope!
How many children would you like: ideally 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy then girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? undecided
Any names you like? Gracie Jean for a girl...not sure about a boy!

Name: Sooz
Relationship status: Married for 2 years, together for 10yrs

How long until TTC: June 2012...feels like ages=(
Reasons for WTT: We're WTT, because I'm starting to come off citalopram for depression and also cos my sis in law is pregnant.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: talking to my awesome hubby about our plans, how we'll bring up kids. Trying to ensure we'll be good parents.
How many children would you like: 2 would be nice but one seems impossible to me!

Do you have a gender preference? I've always wanted a girl but now we're WTT this is becoming less important.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm torn in two with this one!
Any names you like? Alfie, Maisie and Ariana.

Hello everyone! I'm a nervous WTT girl. Been on the pill for 10yrs and although I'm a practice nurse and have loads of knowledge about conceiving this doesn't reassure my own mind. In my job I see a lot of the women going through IVF and in convinced in going to be the one who doesn't manage to conceive. My sis in law fell pregnant easily do I'm not convinced I'll be the one who can't conceive. *whimper*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->