Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Molly
Relationship status: Newlywed as of July 30, 2011

How long until TTC: were waiting till our 1 year wedding anniversary
Reasons for WTT: My husband wants the time to just be married and have fun
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose weight, organize our lives and save alittle baby money
How many children would you like: 3, but I am open to more or less depending on how everything goes with #1.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would be more than happy with either, but I would love a girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Im way to impatient to wait and I hate yellow! haha
Any names you like? Mason and Harper

Name: Sara
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Sept-Nov 2012
Reasons for WTT: Husband is going through immigration, and need to save money :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get healthy, lose weight, save enough to take time off work.
How many children would you like: Have 3(previous marriage), would love 2 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, since I have a girl and 2 boys.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure, too impatient!!
Any names you like? NO clue.

Name:Madie
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:Jan. 2012
Reasons for WTT: Missed Miscarriage-D&C Sep 2011
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Losing some weight
How many children would you like:1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as it's healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out gender
Any names you like? Madasyn or Mason

Name:Lucy
Relationship status: Engaged, getting married June 2013

How long until TTC:June 2013
Reasons for WTT: Waiting until we are married
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Do the bathroom up, get a new car
How many children would you like:2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as it's healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Most likely finding out!
Any names you like? For a boy, Oliver. Girl, Ellie-May, Lilly, Poppy

Name: Emily
Relationship status: In a relationship ^^

How long until TTC: 1 year 7 months
Reasons for WTT: Boyfriend wants to finish college so he can get a job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I've accomplished everything I need to :)
How many children would you like: I would love a big family, so around 8, but we'd never be able to afford it so it's limited to 2 or 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a little boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don' know :p
Any names you like? I love Noah for a little boy, boyfriend loves Layla for a little girl x

Name: Marie *not my real name*
Relationship status: Been together for 7 years and married for nearly one (1st anniversary next week!)
How long until TTC: 5 months!
Reasons for WTT: We want to go on one last big blow out holiday just the two of us!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Promotion at work if possible, and maybe buy a new house. But happy to put that on a back burner.

How many children would you like: 1 at the moment, but we will see how we get on!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? a little girl, but we dont mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will be finding out!
Any names you like? We love Elliott or George for a boy (family names) and Penelope for a girl (Penny for short)

Name: Katie
Relationship status: Dating/living together

How long until TTC: 2-4 years
Reasons for WTT: Want to finish university first, save a down payment for a house and some baby money.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Aside from reasons for WTT, marriage and some travel. Road trip anyone? :)
How many children would you like: I want 4 (maybe 5), boyfriend is thinking three but it depends on our finances at the time.

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want some of each, two and two or 3 girls. Please not all boys! XD
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for the first one, at least.
Any names you like? Boyfriend likes Ruby, I just can't decide! Rebecca, Sharon (for my Mom), Stewart for boyfriend's Dad. :)

Name: Mere
Relationship status: Been in a relationship with my OH for two years, just got married in October 2011 :)
How long until TTC: Maybe as little as 6 months, but more likely 8 months - August 2012, when my current bcp prescription runs out!
Reasons for WTT: We really, really need a place to live (been living with my Mom since we got married...) and want to enjoy a little more time for "just us"
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to lose 30-50 pounds, get more settled into married life routines, possibly find a new job closer to OH's job so we could have an easier time finding a place to live (we work 1.5 hours away from each other right now).
How many children would you like: More than one, probably no more than four, we think.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We lean toward team yellow, but might get too curious to stick to our guns on that one...
Any names you like? My OH is a Johnny Jr., so we'd love to have a Johnny III, and we both love Kaylee for a girl's name (... and we happen to be Browncoats :D). We have a good friend with cystic fibrosis who may not live many more years, and we've also talked about naming a girl after her.

Name: MistyDawn
Relationship status: Married since April 10th of 2010 :)
How long until TTC: Waiting for the next... 6 or so months.
Reason for WTT: Deployment
Anything to accomplish while WTT: I'm planning on attending Sgt's course in the Mainland. Maybe doing dog-handlers school. I already re enlisted a year ago, so I have a couple more of the schooling to do to be able to pick up.

When preg:

I'm not picky! Though, I would love to have another girl.
Probably gonna be the same, and find the gender out.
Names:
Boy: Josue Armando or Gabriel Antonio
Girl: Alma Carina or Isabella Reina

Name: Mere
Relationship status: Been in a relationship with my OH for two years, just got married in October 2011 :)
How long until TTC: Maybe as little as 6 months, but more likely 8 months - August 2012, when my current bcp prescription runs out!
Reasons for WTT: We really, really need a place to live (been living with my Mom since we got married...) and want to enjoy a little more time for "just us"
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I want to lose 30-50 pounds, get more settled into married life routines, possibly find a new job closer to OH's job so we could have an easier time finding a place to live (we work 1.5 hours away from each other right now).
How many children would you like: More than one, probably no more than four, we think.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We lean toward team yellow, but might get too curious to stick to our guns on that one...
Any names you like? My OH is a Johnny Jr., so we'd love to have a Johnny III, and we both love Kaylee for a girl's name (... and we happen to be Browncoats :D). We have a good friend with cystic fibrosis who may not live many more years, and we've also talked about naming a girl after her.

I like the name Kaylee too as we're browncoats but then I realized its too close to our daughter Katie!

Hi all new here.
My name is rebekah im 23. Livng with oh (of almost 3 years)
We are looking at trying for second child late may to june.
Reason for waiting: i want a little longer age gap.
Id only like to add one maybe two more to our family.
Gender preferance oh wants a girl im not fazed as long as its healthy. Definately find out the sex
its easier to prepare. Nothing set in stone for names. But if a girl middle name will be maree.

Name:Dakota
Relationship status: In relationship for 2 years

How long until TTC: Not sure... Hopefully not too long
Reasons for WTT: ant to save up more money and get a house if possible. (would rather not live in our apartment with a baby)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Whenever it happens, I'll be ready but the best situation would be a house and graduated college. Three years to go!
How many children would you like: minimum two, maximum four... but I'll take what I can get:]

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want both. I've always always wanted twins!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out... I think... Haven't decided.
Any names you like? Remi, Rowan, Gavin, Laurel, Kaden, Kendal... the list goes on

Name: simonne

Relationship status: engaged to be married august 26th 2012

How long until TTC: honeymoon baby august

Reason for WTT: we want to be married

Anything to accomplish while WTT: i need to loose weight and get the wedding paid off

When preg:keep healthy

Do you have a gender preference? were not fussed but ideally a boy 1st then 2 girls

Names:
Boy: Joseph, ethan jude

Girl: jessica (jessie) charlotte (charlie) elizabeth (libby)

Name: Katie
Relationship status: Married for 15 months

How long until TTC: just over a year
Reasons for WTT: Only recently had my first daughter and my hubby will be away for 7 months next year so its not physically possible any sooner lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Id like to improve my photography portfolio, apart from that I just want to be a great mummy to my daughter Isla
How many children would you like: Id like 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope. I wanted a girl first time, and we got lucky, this time a boy would be nice but Id love another girl too. No preference.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out, so that Isla has more chance to adjust, plus I am too impatient
Any names you like? I like carson for a boy but cant have it. Isla would have been Caylan if she had been a boy tho.

Name:Mandy
Relationship status: Happily married for 5.5 years :)

How long until TTC: A month, when I get my period.
Reasons for WTT: Had a MC, prior to that we were actively TTC
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just keep myself in as healthy condition as possible, be as stress free as possible, keep on exercising and eating right, and continue taking my prenatal vitamins like I have for the past year.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all, a healthy baby and a scare-free pregnancy is all I'm after, any gender I'm given is absolutely perfect :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Found out with my other two, but for my rainbow baby I think team yellow :)
Any names you like? Undecided.

Name: Meg
Relationship status: Married for 7 months, together for 2.5

How long until TTC: 1 year or less
Reasons for WTT: spend more quality "us" time, saving for $100K, will eventually be a SAHM
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: patience :)
How many children would you like: 4-5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? At least 2 boys and at least 1 girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided...
Any names you like? I love a lot of different names, but I'm sure it will change by the time we TTC.

Name: Mindy

Relationship status: Married to my lovely Northern Irish husband for 5 years! :hugs:

How long until TTC: Late June 2012

Reasons for WTT: I have a 3 year old son and 13 month old twins (girl/boy). I want to make sure that there is a 2 1/2 year age difference between the twins and new baby. Just think that will make it a little bit easier on myself!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to be at a lower and healthier weight before I conceive. I weigh less now than I did with both my pregnancies but am still not in a very healthy range. Would like my hubby to get a big raise!

How many children would you like: 1 or 2 more than we already have!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hubby and I would like a girl but would be more than happy with a healthy boy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not finding out the gender. We have everything we need so there is no need to find out early. My Mom is upset that I won't find out....she hates surprises!

Any names you like? Larkin for a girl...not sure for a boy

Name: shashii
Relationship status: single

How long until TTC: 3 years
Reasons for WTT: love looking after babies, practically bringing up my sister (mum is really ill)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get to lever 5 inn horse riding and equestrian care
How many children would you like: 4 or 5

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? want to know
Any names you like?
castiel, sam, lillith, lennah, launa, hayley, melody, alana, lana,

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Sara
Relationship status: Married in October 2010

How long until TTC: February/March 2012
Reasons for WTT: Trying to "time" when baby will be born to work around my business (september-november are VERY busy for me while December-early April are dead)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay of Credit Cards (about 2K away!) Pay down car so we are not upside down anymore, Get health (want to loose about 10 lbs and start eating better (you know, milk veggies etc) , already started prenatal vitamins and of course start saving money.

How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, although hubby wants 2 boys we think a girl first would be better.. but its in God's hands so we'll be happy with what we get
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Deff. Finding out, I hate yellow!
Any names you like? Biblical timeless names, nothing new and trendy!

Name: Chelsea
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 6-8 months
Reasons for WTT: to get my periods back on track, waiting to buy a house (which should be before April we are in the process of looking), want to wait until after we get married in June and so I can be healthier before we try.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: All of above.
How many children would you like: I would like 4 or 5, OH would like 3. (He'll change his mind once we start having them I think lol)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would like a boy first but not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? For sure finding out the gender
Any names you like? For boys, Lennon Joesph, Leighton David and for girls, Jade Elizabeth, and Josie Nicole. (We picked names for in case we have multiples because it runs in both of our families)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->