Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Wendy
Relationship status: Engaged, getting married in July

How long until TTC: 8 months
Reasons for WTT: Getting married!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Can't think of anything
How many children would you like: 2 (already have one daughter)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either really , would be nice to have one of each or two girlies would be lovely
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will be finding out again.
Any names you like? Ethan for a boy or Heidi for a girl at the moment

Name: Clare
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 10 months
Reasons for WTT: Our son is only 8 weeks old
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just enjoying our son and for my OH to learn to drive
How many children would you like: at least 2, possible 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Shortlist already prepared

Name: WilmaDS
Relationship status: common law

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: need to wait until I go back to work.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: nope
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: maybe gender
Any names you like?: Fatihah

Did this ages ago, but things have changed :)

Name: Stephanie
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 5 months
Reasons for WTT: Trying for a bigger age gap, but not too big.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: New car, redecorate the bathroom, add some finishing touches to the house, etc.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I am a planner
Any names you like? Jacob or Ruby (OH hates Ruby though...)

Ok so I'm not sure where to start on this forum, and this seemed a pretty good place!

Name: Hazel
Relationship status: Long term

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Waiting on the OH finishing uni and starting his job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I need to lose some weight and get my PCOS under control
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy, but either is great
Finding out the gender or team yellow? No idea, I would like to stick to team yellow but I hate being kept in the dark about anything so I would probably find out ><
Any names you like? Gracie and Isaac

Name: kerry

How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: it will give us more time with the boys and Blake is bad with terrible 2s!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: enjoying the boys x
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a girl but as long as baby is healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Lianna for girl. Not sure on boys

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Holly
Relationship status: Engaged, will be married on May 11 <3

How long until TTC: 6-9 months

Reasons for WTT: We want to wait until after we're married, and hopefully buy a house first as well.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buying a house!

How many children would you like: I would like 4, but my fiance would like 2. Perhaps we will compromise on 3 :D

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either would be great, but I would love to have at least one girl :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely want to know!!

Any names you like? I love Charlotte for a girl, and Carter for a boy :)

Name: Britney
Relationship status: Together 5+ years

How long until TTC: Probably 4 years
Reasons for WTT: I need to find a job, we both need to be more financially stable, would love a new more reliable car, and would like to be engaged/married before then
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to accomplish everything above for reasons for WTT
How many children would you like: I'd love 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A boy first would be nice, but it doesn't matter in the end
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would find out
Any names you like? Bradley and Jackson for boys. Analise and Coraline for girls.

Name: Amber

How long until TTC: a little over a month
Reasons for WTT: waiting on dh ;)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose a few pounds
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no preference
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would like to find out
Any names you like? Montgomery for a boy and Alessia or Cambria for a girl.

Name: Crystal

How long until TTC: about a year
Reasons for WTT: husbands starting apprenticeship and don't want to struggle while raising baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose 10kg (big goal I know)

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, one of each would be nice so hubby can do boy stuff and I can do girly stuff
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? Yep! But keeping them a secret this time because someone used my favourite name after I (in hindsight, not very cleverly) posted it on my blog :/

Name: Cassandra
Relationship status: Common-law

How long until TTC: not quite 9 months
Reasons for WTT: We want a 2 year age gap between our children, I need to go back to work for a bit to make it look like I still care about my job haha, we only live in a 2 bedroom apartment so we want to move to at least a 3 bedroom house/town house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get promoted at work
How many children would you like: 2 for sure, maybe 3

Do you have a gender preference? Most of the time I think I would prefer a boy because I really want Callum to have a little brother, but sometimes I also want a girl because girls clothes are so much better, and I'd love the experience of raising both sexes
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure. We did with Callum and I am so glad we did - it made buying clothes and decorating the nursery so much easier. Plus there's no way I could make it through the whole pregnancy not knowing.
Any names you like? Bronwyn Adelaide for a girl and Declan Thomas for a boy

Name: Dee
Relationship status: Marrried

How long until TTC: May 2013 I hope.
Reasons for WTT: The husband and I currently live in a 1 bedroom apartment with my mother. We're hoping in May to be living somewhere with a bit more space.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a bit healthier.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want boys. If I have a girl she's gonna be just like me, and that'll be a trip haha.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender, but not telling anyone till later.
Any names you like? Yea, but the husband and I can't agree haha.

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Hope!
Relationship status: married to the love of my life

How long until TTC: We're currently talking about it......probably another year ](*,)
Reasons for WTT: mostly because I am nursing our 9 month old and afraid he will wean if I get pregnant now
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: My big goal is to continue nursing my LO. My hubby and I would also like to finish our home remodel before our next baby since it's been, well, interesting with the renno with baby #1! LOL
How many children would you like: 3 probably if we are lucky! Hubby would love 5! :wacko: LOLOL

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! I never imagined I'd have a boy, and now that I have one it's awesome! I wouldn't mind another boy, but I'd like a girl at some point.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We found out with Braiden, but we've actually talked about surprise for #2! Maybe......
Any names you like? I love Cade, Keavin (key-vin), and Andrew for boys and Lucy, Hannah, and Charlotte for girls. That said, I always change my mind! hahahahahah :haha:

Name: Paula
Relationship status: single

How long until TTC: not sure exactly, probably 5-6 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to get to my goal weight, which will be around April and FOB will be moving back here next year.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: yes, main goal is getting to my goal weight, have lost 30lbs already, about half way there, need to lose another 30-35lbs. Another main goal is to figure out how we are going to TTC while he is living so many miles away. We will have to mail the sperm or he will have to fly here every month.

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a girl and he really wants a boy :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I have always said no, but now I say yes !

Any names you like? I have always been set on Zoey for a girl and he wants Daniel for a boy :)

B]Name:[/B] Christine

How long until TTC:
± 10 Months
Reasons for WTT: Want to buy a house or at least move into a bigger appartment
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Build up some savings

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? My preference is a girl, husband's preference is a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Would really wanna know what gender it is
Any names you like? Mia, Mieke, if a boy it will be a family name

Name: Crystal

How long until TTC: June 2013
Reasons for WTT: DH is in the Army and we didn't like the idea of having children while he's in the service. I already have a hard time when we are long distance and I would love for him to be there every step of the parenting journey.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Do as much research as I can. I'd like to be prepared so I won't be as anxious about everything pregnancy and parenting brings.
How many children would you like: 2, maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have more experience with girls so that would be nice, but not really.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? Ariadne, Thalia, Phoenix, Xander :)

Hello! Brand new to the site... like to so far!

Name: Kaity
Relationship status: Married (Together 9 years; married 5)

How long until TTC: 4 months (May 2013)
Reasons for WTT: we're ready now! waiting until May because my BIL and SIL have given us tubs and tubs worth of baby clothes. Both of their kids were born in March - a boy and a girl - and they waited before finding out gender so we have a lot of neutral clothes up to about 6 mo. My nephew is 6 now and we're still collecting clothes! Hoping to get pg sometime may - aug so the clothes will fit the right season!
How many children would you like: 2-3. We will stop at 2 if we have a boy and girl otherwise will go for 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy! That's all that matters to us!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out

Any names you like?
Girls: 1st- Reagan Lynn; 2nd - Claire Therese
Boys: 1st - Charles Atkins; 2nd - Eli Louis

Name: Ashley
Relationship status: engaged. 4 months left! :)

How long until TTC: 4 months + a day!
Reasons for WTT: We want to be married first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really, we're ready
How many children would you like: Definitely need 2, but I wouldn't say no to 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We will be happy with either, but I would love to give my soon to be mother in law a baby girl to spoil :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would want to find out the sex, although my grandfather may talk me out of it. He reminds M & I that it takes all the fun out it!
Any names you like? Amelia for a girl and Dominick for a boy

Name: Kendra

How long until TTC: About 9-11 months
Reasons for WTT: My hubby and I want to wait until I'm done with school and he's close to finishing before we start. Plus there is an issue with distance right now
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish college
How many children would you like: Two maximum

Do you have a gender preference? I would say nah, but deep down I want at least one little girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hmmmm, not sure. It would be a nice surprise to wait.
Any names you like? Safiyyah or Khadijah for a girl. Khalid or Omar for a boy.

Name: Laura

How long until TTC:
6-9 months!!
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for everything to come together: house buying, cat-getting and me getting a permanent job (currently in a temporary position but hopefully will get a job in July!)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get permanent job. Move in to our house. Get two rescue kittens (reserved already!)
How many children would you like: I do think about the state of the planet and its ever growing population so 1 or 2. Then sometimes when I am extra broody and in love with the idea of a big friendly family, 4!

Do you have a gender preference? Nope.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure. Possibly finding out for ourselves but not telling others. I want our baby to have gender-neutral clothing and toys.
Any names you like? Hmm... none for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->