Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Vicky
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: August 2013
Reasons for WTT: Just had a miscarriage in early January, waiting to heal and will be taking a family vacation in August (the month my baby had been due) and don't want to be pregnant on a long drive to holiday. :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Need to lose weight, and hopefully help our LO get into better sleeping habits.
How many children would you like: Two or three would be our ideal. Lately we've been kidding about having six but I don't see that happening. ;)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would be fine with either, but I would love a boy for my husband - he loves our daughter, but since he's so close with his dad I know he'd enjoy having that kind of relationship with a son. But we both agree, a healthy child is all that matters.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender!
Any names you like? Not sure at this point, there's a few, but nothing solid yet.

Back here again!

Name: Jill

How long until TTC: some time in spring if we feel ready
Reasons for WTT: Just getting over a miscarriage from earlier this month where I was 13 weeks pregnant. We're waiting until we feel comfortable with trying for our rainbow baby.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Healthier diet and exercise, weaning my 18 month old nursling to only a few times a day and getting her into a toddler bed.
How many children would you like: We'd like at least 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. Last time I really wanted another girl, but this time I just want a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender
Any names you like? William and Vincent for boys, Charlotte for a girl so far.

Name:Brittney
Relationship status: Married almost 2 years

How long until TTC: August 2013
Reasons for WTT: We just bought a house so we are getting used to that, also i just got my stockbroker license in June so I want to establish my career a little bit
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I am currently focusing of losing 15-20lbs, making a baby fund and spending as much quality time with the hubby before our life is no longer just about us!
How many children would you like: everytime i have a dream about children we have 4...but we're just going to see how the first one goes lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no gender preference but i would love a little girl at some point
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? Anthony, Julianna,
Olivia and Lucas

Name: Karyn Zickafoose
Relationship status: Engaged. Been together 4.5 years.

How long until TTC: After my next cycle
Reasons for WTT: I had a miscarriage at 19 weeks and 5 days on July 1st 2011. Ready to try again. My cycles have just regulated again and I really want to have my baby between October and February.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Can't think of anything just now.
How many children would you like: 1 to start with. Eventually maybe 2...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? GIRL!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Ruby Lee (after my grammy), Willow, Sorcha, Lily or Liliana, Gianna. If I have a girl her middle name will be Lee. She will be 4th generation with the name.

DisneyMom2011-- I am doing the same thing if I have a girl her middle name will be Jane and she will be 5th generation with that name!

Name: Charlie
Relationship status: Long Term Realationship

How long until TTC: April 2013
Reasons for WTT: Moving from a studio flat toa 3 bedroom house in April
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose a stone or 2!
How many children would you like: Two when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not fussed as long as they are healthy.
Any names you like? Defo have a few we like :)

Name: Lisa
Relationship status: Married 6.5 years

How long until TTC: Summer 2013
Reasons for WTT: Currently a 2L in law school, would like to have first before 30. Seems best during 3L (better than as a 1st year associate at the firm) and don't want to be preggo during my summer associateship.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Working on eatin' mah veggies.
How many children would you like: One. I'd be OK with twins though.

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Any names you like? Nope

Name: Sophie
Relationship status: Been with my lovely boyfriend for 6 years.

How long until TTC: Hopefully we'll start trying next year! :)
Reasons for WTT: We've been through some transitions lately, like moving from the UK to Australia (18months ago) and starting new jobs. We're waiting until we feel stable and settled, emotionally and financially.
How many children would you like: I've always wanted 3... but will be happy with just the one :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would be over the moon with either, as long as they are healthy! I'm a primary school teacher and I've always related better to boys though, so have always seen myself with boys in future. I have no idea why!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I'm team yellow. I've always thought that "It's a...!!" moment right after they're born must be so amazing.
Any names you like? Not yet. I'm trying not to think about it in too much detail at this point or I'll just start obsessing!!

Good to meet you all :p

Name: Willow
Relationship status: Married since September 2011

How long until TTC: Until July 2013
Reasons for WTT: Going travelling to Central America this summer so waiting until we get back
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get as my body healthy as possible, finish my PhD (!)
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? For a long time I wanted only girls, but now I don't mind. As someone who has only brothers though, I would really like to be the mother of sisters. But a mini version of my husband would be great too
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow for sure

I love these forums so much - great source of information and super helpful people :)

Name: Amy

How long until TTC: A few months. We will probably start trying at the end of summer 2013.
Reasons for WTT: We just bought a house and there are a lot of things I'd like to take care of before TTC!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Paint my bedrooms and bathrooms, landscape during the summer, enjoy our final summer as a couple!
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really. DH would love a boy, but if we were to have a girl she would have him wrapped around her little finger!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think I would like to know.
Any names you like? Yes, but DH doesn't like any of them!

Name: I'm going by Audrey here

How long until TTC: October 2013
Reasons for WTT: We have a 3-year-old and a 16-month-old. I tend to have bad morning sickness, so we want to wait until they are a little older and more self-sufficient before adding to our family. Our youngest will be 2 in October.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get our youngest sleeping through the night and prepare for the first trimester. Also, I'd love to lose 3-5 vanity pounds.
How many children would you like: Probably four.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We already have a son and a daughter, so it will be fun to see what the tiebreaker is. I find girls easier, but I'll be thrilled either way.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, I think.
Any names you like? I'm a name nerd. I have a big list.

Name: Elise
Relationship status: Married (last Nov)

How long until TTC: Thinking of starting in June-July this year!
Reasons for WTT: Waiting a few more months until our house is finished, and I am a bridesmaid in a wedding Nov 2013 so i cannot be about to pop for that =)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe a holiday overseas. Make the most of our freedom while we can.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would LOVE to have a girl, but i am not fussed.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender - way too impatient!
Any names you like? - Always changing my mind so not yet.

Good morning:hi:

I think I may have posted on this thread a few years back! but I've still not had another baby :( but this is the year (not getting any younger:blush: ) So a little about me:

Name: Emma

Children: two perfect boys, aged 13 almost 14 and 12! - I know I'm crazzzy wanting to start all over- so my family and friends tell me:growlmad:

When TTC- hopefully Sept, my DH needs to have a little op first (VR) would love to announce for Xmas that we are pregnant :D

What I am doing while waiting: Well I've got the small matter of 60lbs to lose in order to be super fit & healthy, I've got PCOS and losing weight will help stabilize my hormones, hopefully...... oh and DH needs to have his op:winkwink: plus, it would be great if I could plan mat leave etc, I work in education so good planning could leave me with longer mat leave/pay! not sure if I would return to work, maybe 1 day a week or be a SAHM..........

Gender Preference: Well with two boys already I'm going for the pink team- actually I'm pretty desperate for a daughter and will be following all the advice about attempting to choose the sex of your baby!!!!

Ummm I have a memory blank now and can't remember the other questions but please ask if you want to know anything else :)

I really look forward to sharing the journey and getting to know you all.

Emma

Name: Krissy
Relationship status: Long term Boyfriend of over 12 years

How long until TTC: a little over 4 months
Reasons for WTT: I have weight to lose and I found out I have PCOS so I want to try to naturally jumpstart y cycles before I decide to go on meds

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I actually still have to get my license

How many children would you like: I would love to have 3

Do you have a gender preference? I already have a boy so it would be nice to have a girl but it would also be fun to have 2 boys close in age...My dream would be to have 2 boys and a girl

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Im to much of a planner so I need to find out the gender. I think I want to do it a more creative way this time, like a gender cake

Any names you like? Not yet

Name: Ellie
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 5 months
Reasons for WTT: Mainly because we're getting married but also partly because we hope to have moved house by then. If not it's no problem though.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married.
How many children would you like: 2 I think but that's subject to change!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not sure. I would like a surprise but I'm a real planner so I would like to know for that reason.
Any names you like? Melissa or Emily for a girl. Samuel or Frederick for a boy.

Name: Mies

How long until TTC: Two months (April '13)
Reasons for WTT: building our own house, hopefully it'll be finished by Dec '13. This will also be the month I'll have finished my teaching degree
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: completing our new home, finish teaching degree
How many children would you like: 3 or 4 would be great!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like the first one to be a boy, but would be fine with either!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely team yellow.
Any names you like? Anything that goes with our last name and doesn't rhyme with anything silly...

Name: 'Alyssa'
Relationship Status: Married nearly 1 year

How long until TTC: When the current box of condoms runs out!
Reasons for WTT: Finally married and settled in own place
How many children would you like?: 2 ideally boy first then girl

Find out the gender?: Yes... i'm a control freak!

Erin or Amber for a girl, Joseph for a boy.

Name: Rita
Relationship status: Married to my best friend! :) (the one on my avatar pic)

How long until
TTC: too longgg 5 months
Reasons for WTT: dont want to be preggo for my sisters wedding
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose weight, save enough money, pay off our car loan, move to a teo bedroom apartment
How many children would you like: 4 would be great..but whatever the Lord gives us is fine too :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl :D
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like?
Jonathan if its a boy Elizabeth if its a girl :)

Name: Melaina

Relationship status: married for two; with him for seven.

How long until
TTC: June 2013

Reasons for WTT: want to buy a house, wait until after my sister's wedding and really make sure it's the right decision.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: buy a home and take one last tropical vacation solo!

How many children would you like: I'm thinking two, but one would be OK if that's what is in my cards.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I can't keep secrets ;)

Any names you like? Arabella for a girl (hubby hates it).

Name: Kallie
Relationship status: married one year, together for over six

How long until TTC: Sept 2013!
Reasons for WTT: I have a big exam to get my Chartered Accountants designation this September. I take three months off I study for it, and it's only once a year! Can't have morning sickness and study!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I need to lose at least 20 lbs, get fit and healthy for the baby, and pass that darn test!
How many children would you like: 2 or 4

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl, but a boy first, to carry on my husband's name would be nice. No strong preference!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender, my husband hates surprises and I would hate not knowing!
Any names you like? Oliver and Allison - we'd be Wallie, Kallie, Allie and Ollie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->