Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Relationship status: married 2 months

How long until TTC: not sure, 4 months at least, hopefully not more than 1 year
Reasons for WTT: waiting DH to finish his courses so he can move to better job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: start my own business, learn how to do pull ups:bodyb:
How many children would you like: 2, naybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? my mom made a wish about names before she passed away and they are my dad's and DH names <3

Name: Amy

Relationship status: engaged, with the love of my life for almost 3 years

How long until TTC: September or October of 2013

Reasons for WTT: I would like to lose 40-50 lbs first, and we would like to move into a house.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to learn more about my body and cycles to make the TTC as easy as possible... I recently realized how uneducated I am about my body and fertility. I'm also currently undergoing testing for some heart issues and would like to make sure I am healthy first.

How many children would you like: 2 max... I have no idea why, but I'm secretly hoping for twins. And hey, it would kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a little girl :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? It would drive me nuts not knowing. I compulsively plan everything out, so I would just HAVE to know.

Any names you like? Soo many! Mae or Ivy have always stuck with me most though.

Name: Peachy
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 3 months
Reasons for WTT: My work contract will become permenant soon so need to wait before pg or I won't receieve full maternity benefits and going to move to a bigger place to accomodate LO
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: To settle on a regular cycle after having implant removed and to monitor cycle so I know exactly when I am ovulating.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We both would like a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I have to know!
Any names you like? I would like to name after my grandad

Name: Ems
Relationship status: Living with partner

How long until TTC: Not long I hope :)
Reasons for WTT: Money mainly
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Hmm... not sure
How many children would you like: I can see myself with 3 maybe..?

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Boys lol, not even sure why
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: I'd be far to impatient to wait it out
Any names you like?: I'd have loved Samantha May if I had a girl, but my sister has already pinched those for her two children; Its possibly something we'd discuss when I'm pg! :)

Name: Lori

Relationship status: married for 1 year been together for 8.5

How long until TTC: After summer 2013 (think)

Reasons for WTT: Husband wants to be 100% sure he is ready and wants kids. Also know I should loose some weight

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope I am ready

How many children would you like: 1 please or twins

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either a girl or twin boys but mostly a healthy baby

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out but not tell anyone. It will be team green to everyone else

Any names you like? Seth, Noah, Matilda, Phoebe, Alice

Name: Andrea
Relationship status: Married June 2011 and been together since 2005

How long until TTC: Still discussing but most likely in 2014

Reasons for WTT:
We have a 7 month old daughter now, but are in a small 2 bedroom home..we are also waiting for us to have better finances.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy a bigger house, save up some money and enjoy one on one time with my daughter :)

How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would deff like a boy next because we both want to be able to experience and daughter and a son.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?deff going to find out as soon as possible for our next baby..if its a boy next time baby #3 we will have it be a suprize.

Any names you like? We like Tanner James for a boy and i like Aleah for a girl...DH hates that name tho!

Name: Courtney

How long until TTC: a little under 2 months
Reasons for WTT: Timing around my horseback riding...or trying to
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a good start on some horses.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? Faith, Felicity not sure for a boy yet.

Name: Lauren

How long until TTC: 4-5 months
Reasons for WTT: going out of the country this summer and trying to time the due date for the end of my 3rd year in grad school
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: go out of the country & finish most of my classes
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! too impatient
Any names you like? Blake and Alyssa

Name: Heather

How long until TTC: 5 more days!!

Reasons for WTT: We want around a 2 year age gap between our first & second. Our baby boy will be one in just under 3 weeks. Originally said we would ttc #2 around september but i really want another baby sooner so dh agreed to ttc sooner :)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just spending as much time as i can with my little boy.

How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Undecided. Would love a little brother for our son so he has another boy to play with. But would also like a little girl so we have one of each.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We didnt find out the sex of our first & probably wont this time either. Love a surprise :)

Any names you like? For a girl we have always had the name Amelia. Bit harder to choose a boys name as we only had one we liked which was Reece so thats what our little boy is called.

Name: Sasha
Relationship status: In a relationship (3 years)

How long until TTC: 1 year
Reasons for WTT: finishing schooling, saving a bit more money
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting a new apartment and possibly finding a new job, maybe getting engaged :thumbup:
How many children would you like: We go back and forth on this a lot depending on how our paychecks look that month.. we want 3-6.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'd like to stay team yellow
Any names you like? We like a lot of names, but the only things set in stone are the middle names. Avery for a boy after his daddy, and Evelyn for a girl after her great aunt (my side) & grandmother (his side)

Age - 36
Relationship - married + 2 kids + cat
Anything I want to accomplish before TTC? Loose about 14lbs
How long till TTC? Approx 9 months
Reasons for wtt? Waiting for #2 to hit 2years old
How many children would I like? 3 (or 4 if this pg is twins)

When pg....

Do to have a gender preference? No, we really don't mind
Finding out or team yellow? Finding out, but keeping secret!
Names we like? No idea! But we have some good name books...

Definitely not a fossil! Lol-after all you are WTT for #3 and I think there is nothing wrong with wanting an age gap, we do too! If we weren't "lucky" to have 2 of us able to get pregnant/give birth we might be in your situation for our #2 because my partner is 32 now but we won't be able to TTC until she is 34. Fortunately I'm 4 years younger and can have baby #2 for us before I'm 35 if all goes well. Welcome to WTT!

Hahaha, wiser! Good one! Nice to meet you both. Just realised I didn't add my name... Hi, I am Anna.

Relationship status: Married since 4/12

How long until TTC: 3/14
Reasons for WTT: Save up some money, finish setting up new house, finish training for, and running 2 marathons in 2014!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: run 2 marathons, finish a Tough Mudder, get to a total of 1,000 miles ran, and run 10 races in a year (did I mention I'm a runner?), learn a good deal of French so baby can be raised with a second language, and the obligatory pre-conception health goals
How many children would you like: 1 or 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope! at least not yet, but having one of each if I have 2 kids would be nice
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Surprise party!
Any names you like? Every name I love, I end up hating after a couple of months. I think I'll just think about names loosely, and try to determine what name fits baby once I get to know them a bit

Name: Suzanne

Relationship status: Married, 3 years (second marriage)

How long until TTC: 3 months (June)

Reasons for WTT: Waited for DH to get a job. I wanted to TTC when he was unemployed (he could have stayed home with the baby), but he wasn't ready for a baby. I have been the breadwinner since we've been married. Just got off birth control and started taking pre-natals. I want to give it 3 months to increase egg health.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to lose some weight- 15 pounds or so would be nice. I'm eating healthier, drinking 64 oz of water a day, and walking 3 miles a day to do this.

How many children would you like: This will be my last pregnancy, so I'd like twins, but 1 healthy baby is fine. DH is a twin.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? With my first 2 pregnancies I wanted boys because that's what my ex-husband wanted at the time. I didn't really know what I wanted. I got girls. I love my girls and was so blessed to have girls because the ex let me have sole custody (because they are girls- basically he thinks girls belong with moms).

Now my DH wants a boy since we have my 2 girls already. I just don't like the pressure because I can't control what I have. . . So I keep saying it will be another girl. My mom and dad had 5 girls, no boys. I think I can only make girls. We'll see.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow- unfortunately. I like to be prepared but DH wants it to be a surprise.

Any names you like?
Sebastian
Samantha
Tristan
Cora

DH wants to name a boy Xavier. He doesn't agree with me on any of the names I come up with. Honestly I don't really care because I got to pick my daughters' names so I figure he can pick this one.

Name: Maria
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Not sure yet.
Reasons for WTT: We have been ttc for the last 5 cycles, but due to looking to buy a house we are stopping for now, as the house we are looking at needs a lot of work, so be easier if I wasn't pregnant
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buy the house we want, and have done the major work
How many children would you like: 3. Already have a little boy who is 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a girl, but not bothered too much
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We found out with our son, would quite like not to find out this time if I can manage it
Any names you like? Gwennan for a girl. No idea for another boy

Name:
prefer not to say so just call me birdie (close to real name ) ;)
Relationship status:
married 2 years :)
How long until TTC:
As long as it takes to get my health in check!!
Reasons for WTT:
1. Need to convince hubby we are ready for #2
2. Got to get DS off the boobie and onto cows milk!
3. Need to get my overactive thyroid treated!!
4. Waiting for my cycles to return after DS.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Just get my health in check!
How many children would you like:
2-3 if I can cope with pregnancy another 2 times (didn't enjoy it first time)!!

When pregnant:

Do you have a gender preference?
Would love a girl so I had one of each but ill be happy with either!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Way to impatient not to find out!!
Any names you like?
Yep heaps!!

Please feel free to come stalk my journal!! Link can be found in sig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->