Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Crystal
Relationship status: married since 07
How long until TTC: june 2013
Reasons for WTT: recouping from my d&c from a blighted ovum
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: possibly lose a few lbs.
How many children would you like: just 2. Hopefully a lil sister for my almost two year old son.

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? Definitely want a girl!!

Finding out the gender? Did with my son will with the next.

Any names you like? If a girl she will be Lainee with an A middle name. A boy might be Benjamin but will definitely have the middle name Allen after my uncle.

Name: Tori
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Maybe soon, trying for a summer baby
Reasons for WTT: Husband leaving active duty military, we're moving home and both will be unemployed
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Jobs with benefits
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? He'd like a boy first, but I just have this gut feeling we will have a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Absolutely finding out
Any names you like? For a boy, I like Ethan or Aiden, for a girl we like Zoe, Samantha, Ella or Isabelle

Name: Bee
Relationship status: Married for almost 3 years, together for almost 9 years.

How long until TTC: 8 months or so!
Reasons for WTT: So that we can save more money, buy another house and so I will be graduated with nursing school by the time the baby comes so we can spend a bit of time together before my first job.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get in the best shape I have ever been in. Eat healthier.
How many children would you like: I think 3-4 total. I am not from a big family and I want to raise my kids in a big family as I do not think they will have many cousins cause none of our siblings seem to want kids.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have had a MC so I will be happy with any gender. I just want a healthy, happy boy or girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure. But doing some sort of gender reveal thing for us and the fam.
Any names you like? I have an entire list but a few are Connor, Carter, Mason, Olivia, Ella, Evelyn.

Coming over here from the TWW, as I have to wait now since my husband recently deployed.

Name: Layne

How long until TTC: When he comes back from deployment, sometime this summer (hopefully!)
Reasons for WTT: No husband around to knock me up!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to drop about 20lbs
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd prefer a boy, and it seems that his family only makes boys, so I may be in luck there!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We plan to wait until the birth to find out!
Any names you like? For a girl I like Rosalind, Estelle, and Fiona. For a boy I like Jasper, Gabriel, and Maxwell.

Name: Stephany
Relationship status: Engaged!

How long until TTC: About a year or so
Reasons for WTT: I have about 100 pounds I want to lose first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting as healthy as I can before I bring a miracle into this world!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I miscarried at 13 weeks last year, so I'll just be blessed to have a healthy baby regardless of sex.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender!
Any names you like? Boys: Jaxon, Leyton, Landon; Girls: Tinsley, Emmalyn

Name: I'll go by Pukkie on here :)
Relationship status: I've been with my boy for over 3 years.

How long until TTC: We aren't sure... Some time within the next few years.

Reasons for WTT: We are in a long distance relationship at the moment and there are a few work- related things we have to work out first. Fortunately we still get to spend a lot of time together but the plan is to close the distance for good as soon as we can.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Close the distance, get married and buy our own place together.

How many children would you like: Three would be perfect :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hmmmm... Not really, no, but I'd be excited if the first was a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, I think.
Any names you like? Yes :) But we aren't telling anyone ;)

Name: Kayla Helms
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: Till Feb 2014
Reasons for WTT: Have a 2 month old baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting a good job me and hubby and finding our own place to live
How many children would you like: atleast 4 if not more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl but will be happy with another lil boy also
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Deff will find out cant take the wait
Any names you like? Danyelle Faith and Christopher for a boy

Name: Florence
Relationship status:In a relationship (known each other for 5 years, lived together nearly 2 and a half).

How long until TTC: until 2015 probably :-(
Reasons for WTT: My PhD
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: saving lots of money! also getting to a healthy weight.
How many children would you like:3

Do you have a gender preference? Girl first then another girl and boy but don't mind which order!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Felicity, Miles, and Cecelia.

I'd actually love to accidentally get pregnant now if that makes any sense! Whilst we're not actively trying for a baby now, we're not actively 'not' trying if that makes any sense. Maybe this is tmi, but we use the withdrawal method (though more in advance than just before the big ending) if that makes sense!. However I am very conscious of when I am most fertile etc... and I always hope that some little guys may have slipped through, and then have the 2ww to suffer on my own as I get my hopes up and any little sign that could mean early pregnancy I am so hopeful and then always bitterly disappointed when AF appears! I know it's silly - and in some ways I probably should just talk to my partner about having a baby sooner - I know he wants to wait until the end of my PhD but I imagine that is something he thinks would be for my benefit. But right now I am feeling so crazily broody i'd rather put my PhD on hold! Arghh! Anyway I bd'd around ovulation this month so have a 2 week wait now! Unlikely to be pg but there you go, c'est la vie!

Name: Tanith
Relationship status: Engaged
How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: OH wants to TTC now but I want to be more financially stable.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe lose a bit of weight?
How many children would you like: 2 (but he wants 3)

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? I would like a girl but It doesn't matter as long as he/she is healthy

Finding out the gender? For sure!! (very impatient person here)

Any names you like? For a girl : Elena, Allison, Erin, Holly (she will have the middle name of Elizabeth as it's my moms name as well as my middle name) For a boy: Evan, Ian, Jason (with his fathers name as his middle name)

Name: Joanna

How long until TTC: by the end of the year but not sure how soon yet.
Reasons for WTT: My son is only 11 months old and I'd like him to be about a year and a half old when I get pregnant but I am soooo broody I don't know how long I can wait lol.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to get my emotions in check as I sometimes get overwhelmed or frustrated with the little one and I am working on staying calmer. Parenting is amazing but super hard sometimes.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 (taking them one at a time).

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love a girl but will be happy with to give my son a brother.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'll be team yellow this time, we found out with my son and wouldn't have it any other way. But would love a surprise next.
Any names you like? April or zoey for a girl, not sure about boys names.

Name: Nelle
Relationship status: Married for a year and a half, together for 7 1/2

How long until TTC: Another month or so. Not long!

Reasons for WTT: We always planned to try around now, then I went back to uni and we decided to put it off until I'd finished. But I really didn't like what I was doing so I recently quit. So we're back on baby planning! :D I just need to get my implant out - hopefully in the next week or two but my trusty Doctor moved away and so I need to find someone else that can do it and that I trust not to leave a big scar! - and then let things settle...

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to travel some more but not sure if we'll have time! We have vague plans for a bit of a round the world trip before too long (sounds extravagant but we're in Aus and families are both in the UK, so its not much more in $$ or time!) but depends how things pan out.

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No- one of each would be awesome, but any combination is fine.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I like to think we would leave it as a surprise but I'm not sure I could last the term!

Any names you like? Many :) We're both quite traditional when it comes to names, but enjoy looking for interesting names in the credits at the ends of movies :D

Name: Kiki

How long until TTC: 3-4 months
Reasons for WTT: We're planning a 2014 spring baby, so just decided to wait until June/July this year to start trying! :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Eat more healthy meals, give up Coke (the drink!) completely and exercise daily.
How many children would you like: 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hmm, a girl but I'd love a baby boy too! As long as the baby is healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out please!
Any names you like: Ira for a girl, Tanay for a boy.

Name: Kelly
Relationship status: Dating 3 1/2 years (marrying in 2015)

How long until TTC: 2 1/2 years
Reasons for WTT: OH not ready for marriage or children, and I am still recovering from mc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get into school and finish it or be nearly finished. Be able to buy a house while TTC or before. Finding a steady job. Able to travel a bit more.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl, but it's not a strong preference.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? Boy: Ethan Scott, Ethan Taylor (after angel baby) Girl: Sophia Leanne, Sophia Taylor (after angel baby)

Name: Samantha

How long until TTC: as soon as my c section cut heals fully... like 4 more weeks (my doc wants me to wait longer but i dont due to my PCOS)

Reasons for WTT: c section cut

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: losing a little weight

How many children would you like: at least 2 maybe 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? a boy since i just had my girl

Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out gender for sure

Any names you like? Zoey for a girls first name and Jaxson Emmett for a boys name...

Name: Mari
Relationship status: With my Partner for 5 years, it will be 6 years in October
How long until TTC: We are aiming for early 2015 but sooner if things are going in our favor
Reasons for WTT: Living with roommates for the past few years for financial reasons and want to stabilize ourselves before bringing a baby into our lives-but we would love one now if we could!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: just what I said previously-a little more stability-even if it means renting but finally on our own!
How many children would you like: 2-the cliché boy and girl ;)

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? Yes, I definitely want a boy first, and actually wouldn't mind not having a girl at all, but that wouldn't fly with the OH. I won't be upset with whatever gender/s we get though...

Finding out the gender? Absolutely-I don't think I could handle not knowing-but it would probably be in our best interest not to know since I will have to work very hard at not spending too much money on little boy/girl clothes (or toys, blankets, books.... You get the drift)

Any names you like? We are actually almost 100% set on them-but I'm not quite ready to share them with the world wide forum just yet ;)

Name: Steph
Relationship status: Married for 2 years together for 4

How long until TTC: August 2014

Reasons for WTT:
I am currently in school studying to be a veterinarian. I will graduate in May 2015 and I would like to be due after graduation. I guess that's what I get for going back to school in my 30s :) oh, well. It was the right thing to do. And I will be thrilled when we get to start trying.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Do well in school, spend quality time with my husband, and loose about 10 more pounds

How many children would you like: 3 but since we won't be starting until i'm 33, i'm not sure that will be possible. We'll see though.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. We would be happy with either a boy or a girl. For some reason I keep thinking we're going to have a girl though.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We are going to do a gender reveal so yes we will be finding out.

Any names you like? We have Connie Christine for a girl after our mothers and James David after our fathers, or Conner Jerome after my husbands mother and grandfather. We like using family names.

Name:Julia
Relationship status: Together 4 1/2 years, married 6 months.
How long until TTC: May/June 2013

Reasons for WTT: I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and am detoxing from methotrexate.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Eat well and exercise (10 pounds off please!)
Find and visit a midwife.
Build baby stash fund
Get off the pill and learn how to chart

How many children would you like: 2 or 3

Do you have a gender preference? No, but I have a hunch we'll have a boy first.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably finding out...

Any names you like? Djuna for a girl.

Relationship status: Together for three years, getting married next month!

How long until TTC: After wedding so May 2013

Reasons for WTT:
I want to have a glass of wine (or several!) at our wedding! I want to have worked two years in my job also which will be the end of the year.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married and save some money for maternity leave.

How many children would you like: Maybe 4? I have two already from a previous relationship who are now at school.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl, my partner wants a boy so we don't really mind. Our first two are boy then girl so I'm not worried either way.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? No! We won't be doing any scans unless clinically indicated so we prob won't get the chance to anyway.

Any names you like? I'm loving Haven for a girl at the moment. We talk about names all the time but don't have anything solid planned. It was hard enough naming our kitten!

Name: Louise

How long until TTC: About another year... :sad1:
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for IVF
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move house and starting own business.How many children would you like: As many as DH will allow! I've always dreamed of a big family, I'd consider stopping after No 8!(Have one already)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Healthy is the only thing i wish for
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow!!!
Any names you like?
Too many to list!

Sorry, accidentally deleted the quote thing, but Nelle -Any names you like? Many :) We're both quite traditional when it comes to names, but enjoy looking for interesting names in the credits at the ends of movies :D[/QUOTE]

I thought we were the only ones who did this! Awesome to find someone else who does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->