Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Amber
Relationship status: :wedding:

How long until TTC: August 2013
Reasons for WTT: A holiday is planned for Feb '14 (in Mexico!:happydance:). I would totally be ok with being pregnant, just not TOO pregnant!
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I used to want to know but now that its becoming more of a reality, I am leaning more towards Team Mellow :yellow: . Hubby still wants to find out.
Any names you like? :pink: Ellery Rose :blue: Sawyer

Snowmuffin I love your use of smileys :) wish I could use more but I'm on a tablet or phone all the time- welcome btw!

Thanks Mari!
Still learning how to post stuff on here. I quite like the smileys!

Name: Steph
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: before i had my baby we ttced for 25 months
Reasons for WTT: because i've not long had my lo
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: no
How many children would you like: would like 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would like a girl as we have a little boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? we chose a girls name before we started ttcing the first time round. we chose Dita-Marie, if we have a boy it will be Kyle Nathen

Name: Baiba
Relationship status: Married almost 3 years, we have 2 sons - 2 and a half and almost 1 y.old

How long until TTC: August 2014
Reasons for WTT: I want my youngest one to go to Kindergarden (it will be possible after he is 2 years old, and the school year begins in September, so..)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yes, I'd love to lose my "babyweight" I gained.. And we just started our own business, I'd love to be sucessful in it and then have another one.
How many children would you like: I already have 2, I want just one more, so 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Yes, I would be happy to have a little girl!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I am leaning more towards Team Yellow .
Any names you like? Eva

Name: MUMOF5
Relationship status: MARRIED

How long until TTC? UNSURE
Reasons for WTT: WAITING TO SAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR MY STERILISATION REVERSAL
How many children would you like: ALREADY HAVE SIX, BUT ONE MORE, OR EVEN TWO :winkwink:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? NO PREFERENCE
Finding out the gender or team yellow? WILL FIND OUT
Any names you like? ELLA, PHOEBE AND LYLA FOR GIRLS AND JOSEPH (JOE), BRODY AND MAX FOR BOYS. :flower:

Name: Kelly
Relationship status: In a long term relationship

How long until TTC: Hopefully 4 months
Reasons for WTT: I was very unwell with anxiety last year so need to wait till I'm 100% well again and off meds
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get well, have a few holidays, not much else really.
How many children would you like: Ohh undecided! I think I'd like 2 at the moment but that could change.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really, I'd be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender! I like to be organised
Any names you like? Harry for a boy, Lacey for a girl but OH has other thoughts so we'll see

Name: Emma

How long until TTC: Ntnp in October, actively TTC in Jan 14
Reasons for WTT: Want to get through Summer holiday plans and chart for a bit before actively trying. Pus have a SIL trying and ideally would like for her to get pg beforehand as they have been TTCing for over a year. I don't want any awkwardness on that front.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope, I am a little older and have been with my OH for 13 years - we're totally ready to be parents now - we own a home and have travelled the world. Next step - parenthood.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl first then boy, but I wouldn't be disappointed with boys only.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow
Any names you like? Keeping them under my hat for now but have family names chosen already.

Can I add... OMG you are all so young! I feel like a fossil in comparison!

Almost 33 here and WTT for #1 here - I feel pretty old but no way was I ready of have a baby in my twenties. I hope it happens quickly for us so I'm it ancient when trying for #2

Name: Lynsey
Relationship status: Engaged :flower:

How long until TTC: Late 2014 ish ,no date as such we're just gonna go with the flow.
Reasons for WTT: we are getting married this September and I am bridesmaid 6months after so id rather not be sporting a beach ball under my dresses.
How many children would you like: we are blessed with 2 already so another would make 3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love another boy,but either is a blessing.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We found out with both as I wanted to be all organised but for the 3rd we'd go team :yellow:
Any names you like? Lois, Arwyn and Ruby for girls and Louis, Zane and Zander for boys :cloud9:

Name: hayley
Relationship status: living together

How long until TTC: no idea :(
Reasons for WTT: him
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: unlearn ttc

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? One of each but healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Id like to find out im a planner
Any names you like? Lily s far

Name: Louise
Relationship status: Informally engaged!!!!

How long until TTC: 1 year and 5 months!!!
Reasons for WTT: Wedding, passing NQT year, finding a flat to buy....so not much!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find a flat!! Get married!!
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out, so I can sort the nursery!!
Any names you like? Boy: Harry, Mylo, Dylan.

Relationship status: Married for 6 months together 6 years
How long until TTC: month or so... not very long ..
Reasons for WTT: no real reason just want to enjoy married life a little longer lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: would love to travel...
How many children would you like: 2 or 3
when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? girls girls and more girls lol
Finding out the gender or team yellow? never im such a control freak lol
Any names you like? love traditional italian names

Name: Lea
Relationship status: Engaged
How long until TTC: Im ready/Hes not 100% yet
Reasons for WTT: him
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Do you have a gender preference? Boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yeah, did with first
Any names you like? Bradley, Max,

Name: Cindy

How long until TTC: 4 Months, August
Reasons for WTT: Just waiting till after our family vacation, and for our 5 yr old to start school.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just enjoy the next few months! :)
How many children would you like: 3 all together, maybe 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Any, but a girl would be nice.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def finding out the gender.
Any names you like? Brielle and Carmine

Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:5 months, October 2013

Reasons for WTT: would like baby's birthday in July on, too many birthday and events in late winter and spring.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 20lbs and a few home projects.

How many children would you like: 5 total, six would be nice but we will probably be done after this next baby!
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for a boy so our son can have a brother

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I'm too impatient to not!

Any names you like? For a boy we like Sampson or Saint, for a girl we like Shelby or Sydney

Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:5 months, October 2013

Reasons for WTT: would like baby's birthday in July on, too many birthday and events in late winter and spring.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose 20lbs and a few home projects.

How many children would you like: 5 total, six would be nice but we will probably be done after this next baby!
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hoping for a boy so our son can have a brother

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I'm too impatient to not!

Any names you like? For a boy we like Sampson or Saint, for a girl we like Shelby or Sydney

I used to want 5! I'm one of 7, but I think maybe 4 tops would be good for us. My husband isn't the most patient, lol.

Luckily my Husband is really patient! And he comes from a huge family so he has always wanted a large family of his own too :)

Name: Jill

How long until TTC: 1 Month :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: It sounds very selfish but we were going to TTC from Jan when my DD was 1 but we have a holiday booked in June and its all inc I just want to enjoy my holiday as we havent been away for 3 yrs so I have 1 cycle left :)

How many children would you like: Im very undecided financially i think its going to have to be 2 but if money was not in question then would deffo be more!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm really torn, I would love a boy for my hubby and would be the first boy born on both sides of the family for ages, but then I want Alannah to have a sister, so i guess i'm happy either way

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We didn't the first time round and the suspense nearly finished me off lol, I don't know if im strong enough to do it again

Any names you like? We never agreed on boys names last time good job I had a girl, I like Drew, Cole, Malachi for a girl I like Ciara

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->