Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Jill
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: Buying a house this month and then needs a lot of remodeling which we will accomplish the major ones first and then we will see where we stand. Hoping by the end of the year!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Remodel our new home :)
How many children would you like: Two

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Preferably a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender so we can prepare the nursery accordingly
Any names you like? Hudson for a boy, Harper for a girl.

Name: Lindsey
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 3 years
Reasons for WTT: have to get through school and get a job, and DH has a three years leadership program that will put him out on the other side as management...I.e. enough money to live off his salary so I can be a SAHM
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: graduate with my masters in elementary education
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: first I would like a girl, then a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: find out, there's no way I can not know. Lol
Any names you like?: Charlotte, Evelyn, Audrey...Christian, Cedric, Seamus, William

Name: Mrs O
Relationship Status: Married for 3 years.
How long until TTC: 6 months
Reasons for WTT: Need to get my teaching registration which is 2 years. I have been teaching for half a year. Aim is to get pregnant at the start of next year with baby due at the end of next year.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get registration, finish renovating, sell our house, buy a new one in the country.
How many children would you like: 4+

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?: Would like a boy first.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?: Team Yellow!
Any names you like?: Oh loads! ;)

Name: Kris
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: at least a year
Reasons for WTT: Finishing school and filing that marriage certificate! :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: marital counseling & parenting education/training

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out!
Any names you like? Something I always change my mind about...I guess when it happens, we'll know what's right :)

Name: Casie

How long until TTC: 2ish years (ugh!)
Reasons for WTT: We don't have any kids yet and want to start a family
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm ready now, but DH wants to become an officer first.
How many children would you like: Hubby wants 2, I'm trying to convince him of 3 ;)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope! Just want one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Natalie Rose for girl and Ryan for boy

Hi I am new to this website but hopefully you guys can help me!! Hopefully I am posting this on the right page!!
So I have been with my man for 8 years heading in 9 in May! We are not married yet or have any kids!! I have been ready for 5 years ago to have kids! We talk about it but his excuses are I'm not ready, I want to buy a house (we rent). Etc!! Omg it's driving me up the wall!! I want a kid so bad!! What do I do? It may sound evil but I want to quit taking my pills (birth control pills) but I know that's evil! Or is it? My friends tell me to stop taking them! It's just so hard! I feel so emotional lately, as I don't feel happy any more!! I love him so much but I'm 26 years old and he's 31. When we got together we made a pack that we will have kids by the time I'm 24 and he wants kids before he's 30!!
Help me!!! What do I do!!??? Every time we talk he pretty much walks away or we argue! :cry:

Name: Lindsay

How long until TTC: January 2014 at the earliest
Reasons for WTT: Insurance
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Working on losing as much weight as possible (40lbs down so far), and getting our finances in better order
How many children would you like: At least two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be fun
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gotta find out!

Welcome Lindsay!!

You have a similar timeline to me, I'm WTT til Feb 2014 so nice to have a buddy perhaps?! :)

Name: Lindsay

How long until TTC: January 2014 at the earliest
Reasons for WTT: Insurance
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Working on losing as much weight as possible (40lbs down so far), and getting our finances in better order
How many children would you like: At least two

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl would be fun
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gotta find out!

Name: Melly
Relationship status: Married (for a week!)

How long until TTC: Feb 2014
Reasons for WTT: We are moving across the state next month, starting new jobs the month after that, going on our honeymoon in November, and travelling to his parents' house for Christmas. My implanon is due out in February, so we've talked about it and that seems like a great time to start trying!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: As above, move, settle into new jobs, travel.
How many children would you like: Two

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Ummm mild preference for girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I don't know! I like the idea of the surprise. I guess I will see how well the two of us (especially DH) are bonding with the baby in utero - if finding out will help him 'connect' more (I know pregnancy is a time where the partners can feel distanced from the baby somewhat) then we will do it.
Any names you like? I've always had some favourites, which have evolved over the years, and of course now that we have really talked about it and it's becoming a much more immediate issue, I don't like any of them and can't think of anything right!

Name: Fiona
Relationship status: With OH 7 years

How long until TTC: 6-8 months
Reasons for WTT: Want to be as healthy and financially stable as possible
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, save money
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? 1-2 boys and a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure
Any names you like? Quinn for a girl, Zachary for a boy

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Maddy
Relationship status: Married for 7 years!

How long until TTC: 4 weeks and 2 days!
Reasons for WTT: Well, we've been waiting a looong time because we got married young and supported each other through school. Now we are waiting one more month, because my DH just started a new job, and wants to get "settled in" before we TTC.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Relax. Honestly I'm ready. I'm health, I do yoga, I eat good. There's not much I need to accomplish before we TTC! I'm trying to finish my wedding album lol. Thought it would be fun to finish it, and then once I'm preggers, show it to my in-laws, and at the end of the album have a little pregnancy accouncement note that says "and then came baby: June 2014"
How many children would you like: My ideal would be to have four of my own and adopt one.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hmmm I wouldn't say so, although I want at least one girl when I have kids! I'd be overjoyed with either though, especially for the first one!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow!
Any names you like? Yes, but DH is picky! He wants Biblical names, unique ones. We've been having this conversation for years. I hope we can decide on something eventually :).

Name: Tara
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: I still live with my mom,I plan on going back to school next Sept (2014),I know I'm not ready for children yet but want to have them in the future.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Graduate from the Early Childhood Education Program,move out on my own and have a stable future.
How many children would you like: Two or three.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Two girls and and boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure.
Any names you like? Atreyu from NeverEnding Story,Delilah,Mathis and Phoenix.

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: June 2014 so 10 months :)

Reasons for WTT: I want no bump at the wedding for starters, I haven't yet got AF back from the last baby :) I had a 2 year age gap before and found the double cloth nappy washing very hard going so would like a bigger gap to shorten the amount of time I have to do that and to strengthen my second son's understanding of the situation.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting married, having a good couple of nights out too :)
How many children would you like: Three - this will be the last

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have always said two boys and a girl so obviously would love a girl - but happy to take another beautiful little man
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow - I have done both and preferred not knowing.
Any names you like? It will be Ezra for a boy (Ezzy) but girls we are undecided. I didn't use Ezra for my first two boys (my fav boys name) so am promised it for number 3!

Relationship status:Will be married 1 year in 2weeks!

How long until TTC:Summer 2014

Reasons for WTT:want to buy a house for the growing family. Hubs has 2 kids from previous marriage that live with us. Our 3bdr house in maxed out.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:I'd like to become an avid runner.

How many children would you like:with 2stepkids, I'd love 2 more.

Do you have a gender preference? 1 of each, please!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Def wanna know before.

I'd love to become friends with one, if not all, of you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->