Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name:Christie
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:4-5 more months!
Reasons for WTT:Hubby is not ready yet, he just started his masters and wants to wait until he is half way through it. Although, he is always coming up with the next excuse...be together for 8 years and our son is 6 :/
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:Learning to be patient and continuing eating clean and staying in shape! I'm a very healthy person but last pregnancy our son was a 2lb preemie and I really want to focus on being careful!
How many children would you like: 3...we already have 1 adorable boy...I would be happy even if we were not given the opportunity for more, he is just that perfect :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love a girl, but of course just hoping for a healthy baby.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! We were totally thrown off guard with the pre-mature birth the first pregnancy that we just want to be prepared this time.
Any names you like? For a girl Giuliana after my grandmother but boys names always stumped me! Took me 2 days after little man was born to find a name!

Name: Meep
Relationship status: In a relationship (happiest and most stable of my life)

How long until TTC: 3ish months! Starting in January.
Reasons for WTT: Want to make sure our bodies are in the best condition/want the new year to be full of new possibilities!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Want to get my cycles completely regular and predictable, maybe try BBT charting, lose a couple of pounds and give up smoking.
How many children would you like: At least 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would probably like the first to be a girl, though to be honest, either would be fantastic.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Probably want to know beforehand, but wouldn't necessarily tell anyone else!
Any names you like? Have a definite one sorted out for a girl, but for a boy not sure ... they're all a secret though!

Name: Sam
Relationship status: engaged! Get married in 7 weeks, 5th December 13

How long until TTC: May 2014
Reasons for WTT: Having my implant taken out the month after our wedding (didn't want to risk having af on my wedding day). Want to have a few natural cycles before we start TTC.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Fingers crossed move out of our rented house and buy our own.
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd both like a boy for a first, but I wouldn't be disappointed with a girl.
Any names you like? Boy, Freddie James. Girl, Charlotte :thumbup:

Name: Okela
Relationship status: in a relationship

How long until TTC: I have no clue!
Reasons for WTT: I want to but the boyfriend doesn't just yet. Frustrating!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: maybe get rid of a bit of weight, but nothing too serious.
How many children would you like: 3, if possible. We have 1 already.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Since we already have a boy, I would like a girl. Although I wouldn't really mind a boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would want to know, same as last time. Although we wouldn't be telling anyone!
Any names you like? Nope, nothing yet!

How long until TTC: 6 months :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: Our lease is up at the end of august so we will be looking for a house!!! I want a cute nursery and perfect environment. I want to get pregnant after April 2014 so I would be due at least 3 months after purchasing home to get settled:thumbup: I am a planner :blush:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: CUT out all artificial sweeteners, cut caffeine intake dramatically :coffee:, and purchase home.
How many children would you like: 1

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? EITHER! I would love a girl because it would be so fun to dress her up in girly clothes, but my husband wants a boy and I wouldn't mind having a lil mommas boy :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like? :lolly: yes, but not telling!! haha

Name: Tove
Relationship status: In a relationship with my first and only love, since about 4 years.
How long until TTC: about 7 months! I'm so happy to have a date, now I know I'm not waiting forever for TTC!

Reasons for WTT: Careers. We are both in a important stage in our careers and if we had a baby in about 1.5 or 2 years timing would be perfect.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Run a few races. Think I have to stop while TTC sadly.

How many children would you like: Right now I think one.

when pg...Do you have a gender preference?
Girl... but happy with either!

Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Def finding out!!

Any names you like?
Britt

Name: Joss
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 3-4 months, hopefully February 2014
Reasons for WTT: Hubby needs to adjust a little more :haha: and our LO is only 5 months!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: It's super silly but I'm all about planning. I want to have a schedule and just absolutely everything planned out this time around.
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as the baby is healthy I'll be happy either way but a DD would be amazing.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out gender on LO #2 but not on LO #3
Any names you like? Hayden Renee, Piper Ann, or Annaleigh for girls. And Kaleb or Sampson for a boy

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Married (almost 7 months)

How long until TTC: About 11 weeks.
Reasons for WTT: Wanted some time as a couple first; Husband said a year but I twisted his arm a bit.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Maybe lose a couple of pounds, hopefully eat more healthily, try and find a little job maybe. Also would be good to see more of my best friend who lives on the other side of the country.

How many children would you like: I say 4, Husband says 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference: No, but would be nice to end up with at least one of each.
Finding out the gender or team yellow: Team Yellow all the way.
Any names you like: Loads, I love names so could write a really long list. The ones that we really lije are family names. For a girl we're going to use my middle name, for a boy his middle name then David Martin as middle names because that's my angel brother's name.

Name: Torie
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: hoooopefully a few months
Reasons for WTT: hubby wants to make sure he will have a good job when he graduates in may
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: helping with job hunt
How many children would you like:
3 to 4
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy first!
Finding out the gender or team not ? Team Yellow!
Any names you like? Not at the moment!

Name: Cassandra

How long until TTC: Undetermined amount of time. :(
Reasons for WTT: We already have two kids and live in a small home, we recently bought a larger home but it needs A LOT of work to be livable, including but not limited to: a new roof, flooring and paint, a bedroom and bathroom have to be basically rebuilt from the ground up and new furnace. Luckily I have an extremely handy husband but all that stuff will take time to accomplish. And until we move and the new house is up to snuff I don't want to TTC. Also, we want to wait until our youngest is at least two, which means at the very least it'll be in August/September of 2014 when we start trying.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Fix up the new home, either get promoted/better pay at my current job or (ideally) start a home daycare.
How many children would you like: Three

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We have two girls and I know DH would like a boy so he's not the only man in the house, lol. But really I wouldn't mind either.
Finding out the gender or team not ? Find out! I like to be prepared.
Any names you like? Walter for a boy, after my grandfather, for girls not any that come to mind right now.

Name: Kaylee
Relationship status: In a Relationship. Engaged to be engaged. :winkwink:

How long until TTC: October 2015
Reasons for WTT: Tons. Most importantly, OH has to come back from deployment, wedding in 2015, and big move/house buying in 2015.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my BA, start a new career
How many children would you like: 3 :)

when pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? We'd like 2 boys, then a girl.
Finding out the gender or team not ? Definitely!
Any names you like? John Joseph (OH's name), James Francis, and Madilyn Grace <3

Name: Rebecca
Relationship status: In a Relationship w/ my best friend!!

How long until TTC: At least until October 2015
Reasons for WTT: New relationship, would like to be engaged first & steady job.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Possibly lose 15 lbs or so would be nice...
How many children would you like: Definitely 2, maybe 3

When pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? Nope!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out!!
Any names you like? Mikaelyn, Neveah, Genevieve / Xavier, Oaklen, Judson

Name: Zazie
Relationship status: Married since June this year :)

How long until TTC: Until March/April 2014
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to be in a better position with work and finances
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to get fitter, finish my masters degree, save up some money
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

When pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure yet
Any names you like? Sophie, Rosa, Max, Leo

Name: Britney
Relationship status: Married as of February 25th, 2013

How long until TTC: Until March/April 2014
Reasons for WTT: Get my cycles all normal with the aid of Birth Control - Sprintec, per doctors orders.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I would like to lose about 50-60 lbs.
How many children would you like: At least 2, but no more than 5.

When pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? Honestly? I try not to, but I really want a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender. I couldn't handle the suspense!
Any names you like? We have names picked out for both gender already! Girl - Aeriel Anastasia Boy - Bentley Warren

Name: Lacy
Relationship status: Newlywed (married in September on our 10 year anniversary) :happydance:

How long until TTC: Spring-ish 2014
Reasons for WTT: Waiting for DH to be ready....not sure exactly what he's waiting for.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Work more on my writing, finish home remodel, ride my horses, plan a retirement plan :dohh:
How many children would you like:2-4

when pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? I really want a little girl, but would love a boy too!
Finding out the gender or team not ? Definitely finding out :)
Any names you like? Trinity Lynn Rose (Girl), Not sure on a boy yet... I like Evan

Name: Victoria

How long until TTC: July 2014
Reasons for WTT: Paying off some debt and saving
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just sorting out finances to relieve some pressure when we actually fall pregnant

when pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? I used to want a girl so badly but now I am broody I have no preference
Finding out the gender or team not ? I would love to not find out but am an organisation freak so don't think I could do it!
Any names you like? Leo, Claudia and Sienna

Name: Bev

How long until TTC: March 2014
Reasons for WTT: I have a very demanding toddler! She still breastfeeds and bedshares. Ideally I would like her to be around 3 years old by the time we bring a new baby home. At first I wanted to wait a lot longer, but I just can't! Also I want to lose around 21 lbs so that I don't get too overweight when pregnant. My husband is ready as soon as I am but I've decided on March 2014.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing weight.
How many children would you like: 3 or maybe even 4.

when pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team not ? Team yellow again - much more exciting!
Any names you like? Harry, James, Jacob, Emily, Heidi, Heather.

I've done this before but seeing as I'm back in WTT I thought I'd do another :)

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: As long as we need to
Reasons for WTT: Our son is disabled. We're waiting so we can spend more time with him, tackle his problems and find out if he has a genetic condition
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose weight, get Thomas to sleep though the night, help him as much as possible with his problems

when pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference?
No
Finding out the gender or team not ? Team yellow
Any names you like? I won't think about that until I'm pregnant

Name: Dee
Relationship status: Married <3

How long until TTC: April/May 2014
Reasons for WTT: Want to lose more weight, build up vacation days and quit smoking.
How many children would you like: 2 (I have one DS already who is 4)

when pregnant...
Do you have a gender preference? I'd like another boy, but not really picky. :thumbup:
Finding out the gender or team not ? Umm YES!
Any names you like? Freya Evangeline and it's a boy, we don't know yet.

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name: Lindsay

How long until TTC: May 2014
Reasons for WTT: Need to pay down loans, take vacation, and buy a house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just keep saving money and paying off loans

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? One of each, doesn't matter which comes first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure...I want to buy gender neutral things so we can reuse stuff but I feel I would want to bond and name the baby while I'm pregnant.
Any names you like? Boy: Robert, William, Ryker, Carwood.... Girl: Julie, Lauren, Natalie, Hilary, Jennifer, Blair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->