i'm putting my little lady together a gift bag from her new brother/sister

so far i have a big sister t shirt
new outfit
bubbles
crayons
some play tools (she's a toyboy)
a new outfit

anybody else any ideas? I want to make this as easy and fun for her as I can

I know you said she's a tomboy I have two myself lol, but a baby doll or teddy bear maybe? They are good because the little one can feed, change, nurse their own "baby" while mummy does the same with hers. I have an eighteen month old and I think that's what I'll get her. Though mind you, she might prefer a dinosaur! xx

we had considered it but she has a dozen soft toys and literally ignores them, the only one she likes is the dogs....

reminds me i need to make her a baby ergo

I am doing the same for my daughter and I got her a new Big Sis t-shirt and her own baby doll. SHe is a tomboy too but I read that if you give them a baby doll to play with, they are less likely to pester the new baby thinking it is a toy. So I am going to give it a try.

Our DD just turned two. We have been to Toys R Us this weekend as they had offers on. We picked up a Baby Annabell ('My First' but with sounds), an outfit for that baby and one for the other, bigger, Baby Annabell she has. We then got the car seat to go with them for free and a £10 voucher to spend next time.

I'll take the doll to hospital with me (out of the box) and then DH can put the baby and the doll's car seats in the car when they come to collect us. We can then both take our new 'baby' home with us.

We'll go back with the voucher and another one we got with the baby swing to buy a present from the baby too. Not sure what yet!

Lego. She can do that with you or daddy when baby is asleep or play eoth it when your feeding. Mine have been 17 months when new siblings arrived its really helped. Lego shop has great bits for their age 15 months onwards. Grandparents sat with mine to. Everyone loves Lego so she will feel important and its so good for one to one attention.

LEGO!! perfect, she has a few little bits and loves them so some more will really keep her happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->