Gift ideas for a 1 year old boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Really struggling with what to get my youngest for Christmas. It's made even more difficult by the fact that I also have a 2 year old boy who has lots of toys.

I've got my youngest an In the Night Garden toy that you pull along, it has a night light with it as well. So that's his main present but I want to get him a few other bits but it's so difficult. He turned 1 at the end of October so is still at the age where he doesn't really have any particular interest. We have loads of bits for my 2 year old.

So just wondering what you will be getting for your 1 year old in the hope it will give me some inspiration! I keep going into toy shops and hoping that there'll be something that jumps out at me but there's nothing. I just want to get him a few stocking fillers really.

How about some drawing stuff? It was around that age my LO started enjoying drawing.

Or aquadoodle if you don't already have one.

My lb will be 1 in January and his main present is also the pull along In the night garden activity train. I've also got him a talking Mr Tumble so far but a couple of other stocking fillers too, oh and a junior trampoline, but I will probably give him that for his bday.

Off other family members so far he has:

A boat for the bath with shape sorter etc on
A jcb ride on
A musical shape sorter bus
And quite a few of the vtech too toot sets and vehicles
Fisher price old McDonald farm truck with animals

I have a 6 yr old daughter though so for us it's been quite easy as there is isn't any other toys in the house he would play with really.

Lily is 1 on the 21st and has got from me,

That's Not My Kitten
Are You My Mummy?
Elephant ball popper
My Pal Violet
Mamas & Papas caterpillar rocker
Wooden stacker
V-Tech Activity Cube
Fisher Price frog thing, it reminds me of Bop-It lol
V-Tech singing bear (the pink version of Alfie)

She has three more things but I can't remember what! I think one is another book? Oh and this is split 50/50 for Birthday and Christmas lol. I found it quite hard too as she plays with all Jason's stuff!

I got my ds lots of mega blocks (super large Legos) and lots of fisher price little people sets

My lb will be 1 in January and his main present is also the pull along In the night garden activity train. I've also got him a talking Mr Tumble so far but a couple of other stocking fillers too, oh and a junior trampoline, but I will probably give him that for his bday.

Off other family members so far he has:

A boat for the bath with shape sorter etc on
A jcb ride on
A musical shape sorter bus
And quite a few of the vtech too toot sets and vehicles
Fisher price old McDonald farm truck with animals

I have a 6 yr old daughter though so for us it's been quite easy as there is isn't any other toys in the house he would play with really.

Haha how bizarre, that's his main 2 presents. As I said, the In the Night Garden Thing and a Mr Tumble talking teddy!

How about a ball pit? I have just bought this for my LO

https://www.elc.co.uk/Sensory-Ball-Pit/130952,default,pd.

My DS turned one and got the In the Night Garden interactive Ninky Nonk thing which he loves. Also the vtech toot toot range he thinks is fab.
ELC do a great train that chugs itself along, its really chunky with clicky animals and he thinks that is fab, and the screwdriver car.

Christmas he's got more vtech toot toot stuff, Fisher Price crawl around car to sit in, touchable bubbles and stuff.

We have problems too as DD had every toy going so it's hard finding something we don't have!

my 1yo's birthday was begining of decemeber, he got;

ITNG light up ninky nonk
Ballapooza
ITNG skittles
Happyland dino playset
ride on alphabet train

Christmas so far,
Toot toot adventure park
Toot toot safari park
Thomas the tank engine megabloks table
Thomas the tank engine megabloks playset
Peppa pig weebles range

Im thinking of getting Leapfrog table, but really needing some more idea's too.

I got lo the Ninky nonk train too, seems very popular this year :haha:

Here are some of his birthday presents for January

Little tikes police rocker
Wooden pull along toy wagon
That's not my... Book gift set
Toot toot car carrier
Scuttlebug

For Christmas he has talking ITNG teddies, lots of toot toot stuff, train ride on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"