Gifts for nieces & nephew

lusterleaf

Reaction score
Hi, not sure where to post this so I'll try here. With the holidays approaching I am starting to think about what I should buy for the members in our family. I have 2 nieces (ages 5 & 6) and 1 nephew (age 4) whose parents are well off, and spoil them. They get so many toys and everything they want, and last Christmas, they opened the gift that I gave them (Disney character clothes- I figured they get so many toys) and put it aside like they really didn't care. This year I am at a loss on what to get them. I asked my sister (their mother) and she said get whatever you want. Being that they probably won't appreciate anything I do buy for them, is it tacky to just put money in a card and give it to my sister to use as she wishes for them?

I'd put money in a card, gotta say it's a little bit ungrateful of them, I'd be mad at my daughter for doing that. But there's no point wasting your time and energy if they'll be uninterested! Also, there's a thread called Santa's Grotto, I'd recommend going there to get more answers!

Here you go https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/santas-grotto/

Ask the children, this is what my relatives do when they buy gifts for my boy, and I so ask their children what they want or like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->