Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Hi ladies

To hopefully help prevent stretch marks I'm using 100% sweet almond oil https://m.nowfoods.com/Personal-Care/Products-by-Category/M003269.htm?cat=Body&cat2=Skin+Care+Oils I've been aware of how many chemicals I put into my body (make up, lotions and potions etc) pver the last year or so so uncharacteristically went for something completely natural. Even pure olive oil would have worked (which is what I'm thinking about using on the baby as a moisturiser). That said, most things I have read re stretch marks is that they're down to genetics rather than lotion but I'm doing my best to stay oiled up and hydrated just in case it helps!

For those who are uncomfortable in bed. This is going to sound like a mad one but I have slept on this for a good few years now as my hips and arms go dead without it. It's a lifesaver. We have it in our guest bedrooms and as a result everyone who has stayed has gone out and bought this (no joke) in addition to most of my family. I should be on commission! https://www.putnams.co.uk/sleeping/ripple-mattress-topper It has been so helpful with pregnancy aches and, in my view, far better than buying lots of pregnancy pillows :)

Jx

I love a good bargain lol! And voucher codes are fab lol! Xxx

Got my official last day from my doctor today, I'm off work as of March 17th!

Hope you girls are all doing ok, im not sleeping well either, between needing a wee constantly, sore hips and leg cramps!

I'm buying my travel system tomorrow, was wondering which one you girls have? I really can't make my mind up between a couple x

I think we're going to go for the ICandy peach! :) it's really nice and feels nice and light! We were also considering the m&p sola, bugaboo camelion and the uppababy vista which is a 'which best buy'.

I haven't got any stretch marks YET- but defo don't want to speak too soon! I'm been slathering on bio oil since start of second tri morning & night- not sure if it's the reason why I haven't got any but don't want to risk not using it just in case! They've really got me! :)

Ooh- gonna go searching for coupons today! :) good tip!

Hope you girls are all doing ok, im not sleeping well either, between needing a wee constantly, sore hips and leg cramps!

I'm buying my travel system tomorrow, was wondering which one you girls have? I really can't make my mind up between a couple x

Im the same with sleep :-( may aswell get used to it ay?

I got the swift fold graco travel system. It came with free cosy toes and change bag for 200 at babies r us.

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...28811&product_skn=726656&prodFindSrc=registry

this is the one that I got

Omg what a terrible day, I reversed into someone in a car park today, totally didn't see them, and now I feel like total crap! There wasn't much damage to either car but we're going through the insurance as obviously they want their car repaired been as it was my fault, I've lost 5 years no claims and have a £350 excess to pay, I've just sat here and cried. I really don't need this right now, we need that money with baby coming. Such a stupid mistake :cry:

Poor you bambino sounds like a rubbish day :hugs: try not to worry about it too much, it was an accident and its happened now...plus you can build up your no claims a bit quicker if you do the 10 month insurance :thumbup:

We got the Mxi cosi mura 3 travel system but we need big wheels for all terrain as we walk our dog in the woods every day :thumbup:

6 more weeks at work cant believe it, time seems to be flying now :D and the people that kept telling me how big i am have started saying they think i look about right now :happydance:

How's everyone today? I ordered my pram and nursery furniture! Woo hoo!! Pram coming next Friday but nursery furnature won't be here till mid- late may! Which is a bit crappy as I'm due 1 May- but I guess she'll be in with us for the first few months anyway!

Has everyone choosen their names yet? I'm torn between a few! :/

I'll join in. I forgot how slow the last 10 weeks can feel. It'll be nice to have some company.

How's everyone today? I ordered my pram and nursery furniture! Woo hoo!! Pram coming next Friday but nursery furnature won't be here till mid- late may! Which is a bit crappy as I'm due 1 May- but I guess she'll be in with us for the first few months anyway!

Woohoo! I ordered my pram today too, babystyle oyster :) its getting delivered in april along with maxi cosi careseat, isofix base and adapters. We havent chosen yet, we are torn between a few its so hard to choose isnt it!? x

Hey Mazzy, all good here just v tired as usual :haha: what pram and nursery set did you go for? Have you any pics? I wouldnt worry about the furniture coming later hun, i heard we are likely to have babies in with us in their moses basket till they grow out of the basket so hopefully that will give you enough time :hugs:

Hey Bumpblessing :wave: welcome to the last 10 weeks! Exciting isnt it :happydance:

Ruby i got the maxi cosi cabriofix too :thumbup: i hear its the best on the market :flower: have you worked out how to fit it in the isofix base yet? we tried last weekend and failed :( will try again tomorrow i think :haha:

Woohoo! I ordered my pram today too, babystyle oyster :) its getting delivered in april along with maxi cosi careseat, isofix base and adapters. We havent chosen yet, we are torn between a few its so hard to choose isnt it!? x

Oh cool- i heard the oyster is really good! I got the icandy peach & the maxi cost car seat too! :)

Yea names are such a big decision! I love ivy and Ella- but Ella so popular at the minute it's putting me off a little and our surname ends in an 'ee' sound so might sound weird with ivy- thinking of maybe going double barrel with ivy-rose, ivy-grace or ivy-may :)

Hey Mazzy, all good here just v tired as usual :haha: what pram and nursery set did you go for? Have you any pics? I wouldnt worry about the furniture coming later hun, i heard we are likely to have babies in with us in their moses basket till they grow out of the basket so hopefully that will give you enough time :hugs:

Hey Bumpblessing :wave: welcome to the last 10 weeks! Exciting isnt it :happydance:

Ruby i got the maxi cosi cabriofix too :thumbup: i hear its the best on the market :flower: have you worked out how to fit it in the isofix base yet? we tried last weekend and failed :( will try again tomorrow i think :haha:

I went for icandy peach :D love it!!

Heres a link

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=i...hl=en&client=safari#biv=i|2;d|DH2L2z4X51Rf5M:

And we went for this 3 piece from mamas and papas

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-summerhouse-furniture-range-white/smrg02700/type-i/

Starting to feel very real now!! :)

Evening ladies, how are you all?

I got the swift fold travel system from babies 'r' us, with free change bag and cosy toes, for 200 quid, that will do me :)
I wanted the silver cross one, but it was another 100 on top, so it didn't make sense to get that one.

We have chosen the name Niamh (pronounced kneeve, it's Irish) Johanna. Johanna is after hubbys mother.

Mazzy loving the parma violet icandy soooo pretty :D and your nursery furniture is lovely :flower: we have a similar set from Babies r us, love mamas and papas furniture :flower:

It really is getting more real by the day isnt it :flower: today our little one was moving about and it felt so weird, like he was trying to get out LOL not pleasant feeling but i guess it shows he is growing :cloud9: xxx

Anyone else even finding their maternity clothes uncomfortable? I'm practically living in PJs every second that I'm home as my bump + mat pants = angry little baby.

We're going with the name Zoe. Zoe Piper

Evening ladies, how are you all?

I got the swift fold travel system from babies 'r' us, with free change bag and cosy toes, for 200 quid, that will do me :)
I wanted the silver cross one, but it was another 100 on top, so it didn't make sense to get that one.

We have chosen the name Niamh (pronounced kneeve, it's Irish) Johanna. Johanna is after hubbys mother.

I love the name Niamh! I'm Irish so biased but its so sweet!

Anyone else even finding their maternity clothes uncomfortable? I'm practically living in PJs every second that I'm home as my bump + mat pants = angry little baby.

We're going with the name Zoe. Zoe Piper

Aww Zoe is sweet. Yea I'm living in really big Jogging bottoms and massive t-shirts!! Feel so restricted in normal clothes!

I'm starting to get kicks in the ribs today! Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->