Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Hey ladies! I'd love to join!! Due may 1st with a girl and I'm done with everything, not having a shower so the days are definitely dragging! Saw others posting about period like cramps. I get pretty intense AF type cramping but I'm extremely constipated (sorry if tmi!) and I attribute the cramps to that. Also noticed my appetite has been less crazy these past few weeks. Mostly just feeling EXHAUSTED and extremely anxious! Seeing all my prego friends having their babies on Facebook has me jealous that I still have so much longer to go!

Hey ladies! I'd love to join!! Due may 1st with a girl and I'm done with everything, not having a shower so the days are definitely dragging! Saw others posting about period like cramps. I get pretty intense AF type cramping but I'm extremely constipated (sorry if tmi!) and I attribute the cramps to that. Also noticed my appetite has been less crazy these past few weeks. Mostly just feeling EXHAUSTED and extremely anxious! Seeing all my prego friends having their babies on Facebook has me jealous that I still have so much longer to go!

I'm due on 1 May with a little girl too! :) I'm nothing like u though- have loads to do! All I've done is order the pram and nursery furniture and I've bought a few bits and pieces such as bibs and vests! I'm glad to have loads to do though- think it will help the time go in quicker! :)

I'm due the same day :happydance:

Yay!! Bunch of May Day Babies :)

I wish I had waited but just couldn't resist. I was very close to being done by 24 weeks! First baby and first grandbaby for both families so everyone was super excited. Plus OH and I were both born quite early, 6-8 weeks and I'm addicted to planning things. Now there's nothing to do but pack the hospital bag!

Totally fed up and run down today, wish i could fast forward time.

Totally fed up and run down today, wish i could fast forward time.

Been there! I just tried to focus on the fact that its closer than it seems. Hopefully you'll have something come up that will distract you. Hugs to you:hugs:

I know what u mean! I'm really fed up and bored at the minute! Hence why I'm stalking this thread as entertainment hehe! This past week has went soooooo slow!! :(

Can I join?? I'm due may 5th but I have GD so I might not make it full term..

Only 18 more working days come next Monday woop x

I lived in Dublin for about 8 years, (in Lucan, 5 mins drive from Leixlip,etc). My family still lives there though.
Havent been back since I got pregnant and miss it sooo much, cant wait for the lil one to arrive so I can spend a couple of weeks at least over there.

By the way, I think we are the same age as well if 88 is the year you were born :flower:

Ye I'm 24 nearly 25.. ahh ye I live in celbridge at the moment.. your user name is the name the name I have for a girl but I'm spelling it Mollie :) do you know what you are having??

Pretty close then!

Same age then! I'm turning 25 in september. And yeah, having a boy..naming him Luca.

I'm just after getting my hospital bag ready, I hope I dont forget anything on the day though, I can't pack my make up and certain things yet. Also realised I still need to get nursing bras and muslins. SIL gave me a few nursing bra's but they are way to big!Never thought of trying them on or checking the size :dohh:

My mother in law has booked her flight over ready for when baby is here, she lives in Ireland.

Im going to be 30 in 8 days :( iv told people im not celebrating, they will have to save it for next year. Im too tired, achey and grumpy to do anything remotely fun.

I'm another fellow Irish lady! From Tyrone- but living in England now! :)

Ahh cool I didn't think there was msny Irish on this fourm..

I'm 30 weeks+ 2 can you remember or still are getting cramps not so strong as af cramps more like constipated cramps without being constipated?? Sorry if tmi

How's everyone getting on with packing their hospital bags? I'm looking around for pyjamas with button down front 4 breast feeding but can't find any!

I've packed my bag.. from memory, I've got slippers dressing gown and a nighty. some joggers for after birth one of DF's old tops and then 'pads' breast pads toothpaste etc. i arent sure what else to put in there. the nighty ive got doesnt have buttons.. never crossed my mind :dohh:

Im 23...24 on sunday...dont really know how to celebrate it but Im having a babyshower on sat so hoping to combine the 2....not like ill be drinking lol!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

rozzle.. maybe a nice meal with your OH abit like a date night? I know its hard to think of things to do when pregnant. my DF had his 18th a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant and didn't drink or anything because I couldn't join. He still gets mocked by his brothers for that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->