Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I've bought a lot of things second hand through a local mom swap. I got our pack n play for $50!

Jenny im with you on the stretch marks :dohh: i knew i would get them as i had some from my yo yo weight pre pregnancy but i didnt realise how red and angry they can look :haha: bit gutted im not one of those stretch mark free ladies but such is life i guess :shrug: have you any creams you found good?

Mazzy Babies R Us do some great deals and their stuff is lovely :thumbup: we got our cot bed/draws/wardrobe for £350 and its perfect for baby :thumbup:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...er-Dresser-in-White(0099568)?searchPosition=7

Sarahrei i have bought a few things second hand too :thumbup: great to save the cash where we can as there are so many things to spend out on :flower: i use netmums website its fantastic :thumbup:

Iv also joined every supermarket baby group and local groups and milk clubs...aptamil etc and get sent loads of.freebies and coupons lol!! Xxx

Rozz what freebies are there? I have done the nubi thing and sainsburys little ones but i tried to do the ASDA one and its finished and now they have my details :(

I second George at Asda, bought lots of gorgeous clothes for my toddler from there. Am very pleased I'm having another little girl so that everything will get used again! As dd is only 2 we've got loads of stuff (clothes/toys/Moses basket) already and although that's good in a way, I miss all the shopping we did first time round and feel a bit sad for dd2!

Smanderson - iv not found a cream that stops them :-( but most moisturizers stop the itching.

Thanks Jen, i thought as much :dohh: i hope they dont stay so red and angry once the babies are here :wacko: but i'll keep up the mousturizing to keep the itching at bay xx

Hi girls, I was told with stretch marks there is no cream that provents them, just creams that relieve the itching! I don't have any yet but I'm not holding my breath as I heard they can come just before the baby is born! X

Rozz what freebies are there? I have done the nubi thing and sainsburys little ones but i tried to do the ASDA one and its finished and now they have my details :(

did you get the mum and baby bundle from sainsburys? I got lots of couposn from asda when they came through lol...also join babies r us baby club as they always send you loads of really good money off coupons....join emmas diary...you get £150 argos coupons for money off things...join aptaclub and cow and gate and you get little cuddly toys and free teabags lol and lots of leaflets lol! also Iv joined hipp baby club and got some really good handy booklets. Tesco baby club is good also xxxx

Rooster i really hope you manage to avoid them :flower: i think some women never get them :thumbup: they are very lucky women :haha:

Thanks Rozz they sound great :flower: will have to join them, those vouchers sound fab :thumbup:

Rooster i really hope you manage to avoid them :flower: i think some women never get them :thumbup: they are very lucky women :haha:

Thanks Rozz they sound great :flower: will have to join them, those vouchers sound fab :thumbup:

they are....Im a complete couponaholic lol!! And also join the voucher code websites...sometimes they have really good baby items...ooh and also join bounty online...they have some incredible flash sales and bargains galore...sometimes over 80% off! xx

I love coco butter, its great for staying moisturized, and smells lovely :-D

Of to a midwife appointment today. Im pretty sure my bp might be higher than usual. Iv been fighting off a panic attack all morning

Of to a midwife appointment today. Im pretty sure my bp might be higher than usual. Iv been fighting off a panic attack all morning

aww hun, hope the feeling passes...try and count coloured objects...ie count ten blue things you can see then ten red things etc to try and distract yourself and focus your mind on something else xxx:hugs:

aww hun, hope the feeling passes...try and count coloured objects...ie count ten blue things you can see then ten red things etc to try and distract yourself and focus your mind on something else xxx:hugs:

Thanks hun, I think its a mix of not sleeping well for the past month (cant see anything changing with needing to pee and hip cramps), the kids being off school, and stress. Il try the colour counting thing :-D

Thanks hun, I think its a mix of not sleeping well for the past month (cant see anything changing with needing to pee and hip cramps), the kids being off school, and stress. Il try the colour counting thing :-D

Oh bless you huni....colouring is good also :) xxxxx

Can i join in too im 30 + 6 Team yellow, i have nursery organised but as for clothing i havent bought anything yet (i think im having a boy and if thats the case we can reuse my sons clothes if its a girl i have nothing lol)

Having really bad BH, and painful hips and thighs when in bed so between the need to pee the pain of moving in bed and insomnia i am also survival on 1-2 hours a night which im finding a struggle as still working full time and still traveling for work also but think my last trip away will be next week thank goodness.

Someone asked where we get clothes from i use BHS and Mo and CO mostly and i find there stuff washes really well its a good price and theres a good amount of choice. i also shop at next, little woods, tesco, sainsburys and george.

Can i join in too im 30 + 6 Team yellow, i have nursery organised but as for clothing i havent bought anything yet (i think im having a boy and if thats the case we can reuse my sons clothes if its a girl i have nothing lol)

Having really bad BH, and painful hips and thighs when in bed so between the need to pee the pain of moving in bed and insomnia i am also survival on 1-2 hours a night which im finding a struggle as still working full time and still traveling for work also but think my last trip away will be next week thank goodness.

Someone asked where we get clothes from i use BHS and Mo and CO mostly and i find there stuff washes really well its a good price and theres a good amount of choice. i also shop at next, little woods, tesco, sainsburys and george.

Ello :)

My stretch marks have only been bad for the last week, and now they're buggering my tattoos :(

Rozz, thanks for the heads up on the voucher code website :thumbup: am gonna take a peek :flower: im on the bounty one and love the packs they give out, they are so handy but i hadnt noticed their sales, will pay more attention to their emails now though LOL :flower:

Jenny, i'll give it a whirl, i have been using the baby and bump cream which smells nice too but its always worth giving a new one a go :thumbup:

Sarah welcome to the club hun :hugs: dont worry, i think they fade once bubba is here :flower:

My hips are killing me at night so sleep is rubbish! Plus I have to go to the loo about every hour/ hour and a half! I've no idea where it's all coming from! Lol

Also really tired! Have taken mid day naps of about an hour for the last 2 days! Luckily I'm not working anymore!

I panicked after seeing how organised everyone was yesterday so went shopping today lol! Feel better for it! Got some nice clothes in next & mamas and papas. Where are other uk ladies shopping? I heard mothercare stuff doesn't wash well- but it's really reasonable so don't want to rule it out because of one persons opinion. Has anyone bought from mothercare before?

Also where r uk ladies getting nursery furniture? I just realised today that it can take several weeks to order!!! Mamas and papas sets seem to be best value (for set of wardrobe, cotbed & drawers/ changer) - anyone seen better deals?

Hello, I also like Next and M&P for nice baby clothes! I've also been stocking up at John Lewis, Boden and a few bits from Joules. I've had plenty of Mothercare bits for dd when she was little, never had any problems, and they do some adorable bits and pieces!

M&P furniture is lovely, but I think they are one of those companies which make their cots/cotbeds a slightly different size to other shops so that you have to buy everything from them, ie the mattress, sheets, duvets etc. Thats always put me off, but their stuff is gorgeous! When I was expecting dd we bought all the furniture from John Lewis, fab quality and reasonable prices too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->