Girls clothes from newborn to 12-18 lots of Next x REDUCED! 3x£1 TOPS FOR £2 x

Can I get these two hun: . Next dress/long top patterned cream and blue – 6-9 - £1
1. Next Blue and white spotty and stripey top – 6-9 - £1

How much postage to Ireland?

Hiya Hun, I cant seem to find the info on the internet (or else i am just being dense!!) But, i am going past the post office today, so, will find out!!
Will let you know later on!!

xx:flower:

hi hun how much for

TU @ Sainsburys pretty purple patterned smock top – 3-6 - £1
5. TU @Sainsburys Brightly coloured knitted , fleece lined chunky cardi – BNWOT – 3-6 - £2

x

Are you ready?!!

I would be interested in:

2. TU @ Sainsburys Swimming costume Red with white polka dots – BNWT - £2

1. Jasper Conran @ Debenhams Pale pink and red dots dress with matching L/S vest – 3-6 - £2

1. TU @ Sainsburys pretty purple patterned smock top – 3-6 - £1

2. M+Co Lilac outfit with mouse embroidery – worn once – 3-6 - £3

4. George Light denim jeans with lovely embroidery – 3-6 - £1.50

2. George Pale pink cardi with pretty knitted cuffs and hem (I have two of these!) – 3-6 - £1.50

5. TU @Sainsburys Brightly coloured knitted , fleece lined chunky cardi – BNWOT – 3-6 - £2

2. Next pink patterned tunic very pretty – 6-9 - £1

1. Mothercare Teal t-shirt with giraffe – BNWOT - £1.50

3. Next dress/long top patterned cream and blue – 6-9 - £1

4. Cherokee pale pink top – 6-9 – 50p
I would also be interested in the bibs if they don't sell! what would it be for all that inc postage? I would be happy second class.

thanks, clare :)

Hi how much for 6-9 mothercare giraffe BNWT top, 2x 6-9 month next jenes and cream and blue next dress/tunic :flower:

Can pay now :) x

Hi how much for 6-9 mothercare giraffe BNWT top, 2x 6-9 month next jenes and cream and blue next dress/tunic :flower:

Can pay now :) x

Hiya Hun,
The giraffe top and the next top have both been already asked for but, the jeans are still available, for the jeans plus postage will be £4.70. Did you still want them? I can keep you in mind if the tshirts don't sell?!!

x:flower:

Hi, how much with postage would these be please?

Pink and Red cotton Babygro – BNWT – Pictures of little Orange frogs all over. Very Cute. Newborn - £2.50

3. Disney Store Bambi Pyjamas- Worn once to take a picture (Naughty I know!!) – Newborn - £2

4. Disney Store Bambi Fluffy Dressing gown – BN Never worn – Newborn - £3

6. Mothercare Beige Cord Bubble dress with co-ordinating t-shirt – Newborn/0-3 - £2

xx

hi hun how much would these be posted 2nd class?

Verbaudet Grey Hooded Jacket – 12-18 - £2
Next Red Cord dress with navy blue tights, butterfly embroidery on the dress – 9-12 - £3

thanks.. x

Hi, how much with postage would these be please?

Pink and Red cotton Babygro – BNWT – Pictures of little Orange frogs all over. Very Cute. Newborn - £2.50

3. Disney Store Bambi Pyjamas- Worn once to take a picture (Naughty I know!!) – Newborn - £2

4. Disney Store Bambi Fluffy Dressing gown – BN Never worn – Newborn - £3

6. Mothercare Beige Cord Bubble dress with co-ordinating t-shirt – Newborn/0-3 - £2

xx

Hiya,

All of these together would £12 posted!

PM if you would like them!!

Thanks xx:flower:

hi hun how much would these be posted 2nd class?

Verbaudet Grey Hooded Jacket – 12-18 - £2
Next Red Cord dress with navy blue tights, butterfly embroidery on the dress – 9-12 - £3

thanks.. x

Hiya,

For these two posted would be £7.

If you would like them give me a PM!!

Thanks xx:flower:

Hiya, Have you still got...... 6-9 adams top with shadow effect, baby k outfit 6-9, red loved babygro 6-9? Thanks x

Hiya, Yeah all three of those are still available!
They'd be £8.50 posted!
PM me if you would like them!!
xx

Hi hun if the 12-18 coat doesn't sell i'll buy it just send me a pm XX

P.s well done on the listing it must have taken aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages lol

Thanks, it really did take a long time!! I will keep you in mind if it doesnt sell!! Thanks xx

Ould u pm me the total for the mothercare dress n send ur paypal thanks xx

Hiya, if this is still available can you PM me please, it's ace!!

3. George Snowman Babygro for Xmas with matching hat – BNWT – I bought this from here last year but, my LO was too small for it – 0-3 - £2.50

Hi

do you still have the next denim dress available 9-12 months £3?? How much postage would it be?

Hi

do you still have the next denim dress available 9-12 months £3?? How much postage would it be?

Hi hun, this was sold tjhis morning, havent got round to updating the thread yet!! Sorry!!

xx:flower:

All the bits paid for yesterday and this morning were posted today!! Thanks Ladies!!
Anything bought and paid for things tonight will be posted tomorrow morning!! xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->