Reaction score
0-6 months 1tog
IMAG3914.jpg

0-6 months 1tog
IMAG3916.jpg

6-18 months 1tog pendingIMAG3917.jpg

0-6 months 2.5 tog
IMAG3909.jpg

£8 each or £30 posted for all 4. Open to offers as need them gone!

Love the top one :cloud9:

Are you happy to accept payment by bank transfer?

My paypal account isn't working at the minute :(

Yeah sure, never done a bank transfer before so need to find out how :lol: x

Hi, how long is the 6-18 months one? My LO was in a 6-12 months one but it's now too small. x

Hi hun is there any chance you'd accept £5 posted for the mousie in the housie grobag? I'd, of course cover fees :flower:

Hi, how long is the 6-18 months one? My LO was in a 6-12 months one but it's now too small. x

I'll go and measure it for you, I think the gro bag ones are longer than normal ones cause Daisy was in 0-6 til she was 1 year old and shes pretty average size :thumbup: xx

I'll go and measure it for you, I think the gro bag ones are longer than normal ones cause Daisy was in 0-6 til she was 1 year old and shes pretty average size :thumbup: xx

about 35 inches from the back of the neck to the bottom :flower: x

Hi, just tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full :)

I forgot to measure my LOs height and she's just gone with my mum for a few hours. I'll measure when she gets in and if it's going to fit, i'll have it (If it's still available lol) - will PM you tonight if thats okay? :) x

Can you PM me your details and I will pay for the top one.

twomummies - I'm waiting to hear from my mum on how to do a bank transfer :blush: will message you what details you need when I know what they are :blush: sorry! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->