Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hi girls,hope you had a great Xmas,I've been under the weather,tummy ache and I was sick yesterday must be a bug.
Had a strange AF this month,few days of spotting,one day which was normal flow(medium to heavy) then it pretty much disappeared to nothing for about 3 days. Not sure what's going on to be honest.maybe a sickness bug has upset AF. Not sure! Anyone else have months like this?

Hey princess, sorry you've been sick. I've been full of cold and now it's going on my chest. Before I had the lap in July, my af used to be similar to that. I get less spotting before at now though and acupuncture is Helping to reduce the spotting after x

I had my lap in July too so don't know why AF is playing up but it's normally really really heavy but this time it wasnt

can I please join????? I found out I have endo a few weeks ago and am ttc #1. Already had 2 mc's in 2010 and found out about the endo and a cyst when I went to an ob because of my mc's. Hoping 2011 brings a stickie BFP!!!

Hey mpepe32,
Welcome!
Sorry to hear about your MC's, hoping you get a sticky bean soon. x

Welcome mpepe! Did you have a lap done? What stage is your endo at? I'm so sorry to hear about your mc. That is very sad. Hopefully now that you know you have endo you can have sticky beans. This month I will use progesterone suppos. for two wks after O to help it "stick" and will continue if I get my BFP.

thanks labmommy. no lap at this point. I don't think my endo is very bad at the moment. My doc didn't seem really concerned. I have to go for ultrasounds in January when my next cycle starts and then go for an endometrial biopsy. My luteal phase is never more than 11 days and I'm wondering if that is the problem. If it is the doc says there are several ways to treat it. I would prefer progest suppos vs. clomid or something else but me doc said because i have a decreased ovarian reserve, if I don't conceive shortly after the biopsy, he wants to be more aggressive.

Hoping 2011 is our year:thumbup:

Hi mpepe :wave:
If you haven't had a lap, how did your doc diagnose you and how would he/she know how severe your endo is?
Xxx

HI Petitpas!!!!

I had a 3d transv ultrasound which showed it. I think because my antral follicle count is down, his goal is to get me pregnant asap and not waste any more time. The fact that 've gotten preg 2 times this year reassurs him that it's not interferring.

Hmm...I had a few of those ultrasounds as well, but all they really showed were my cysts. I never had pain (outside AF) until October when sharp and dull pains started coming at all different times. I thought it was just the cysts. Then they did the lap and saw all the endo.

With endo, I've read a lot of good stuff about bfp's sticking with progesterone so def. look into that. I don't know that you need clomid if you have gotten pregnant already. I don't have ovulation problems but with oh's nonstellar SA it can help.
Good luck to you!

labmommy - Thanks. I don't know but doc said with the 3d ultra, he saw the endo and a small cyst on my ovary. I'm hoping and praying that if I have a LPD or something they see after the endo biopsy, I can just have progesterone and the next bean sticks! I'm not really keen on doing clomid yet because of the side effects and like you said, I've gotten preg 2 times and think my o is okay for now. He just mentioned it because my antral follicle count is low and I'm 35 so not much time to waste! But I will be having more ultrasounds this month and I guess they will see how my follicular phase is and whether clomid would be a better option.

Hey guys,
This is my first month on clomid. Was reluctant to take it because of the things I've heard about side effects, however I'm on CD15 today and so far, have barely had any endo pains. usually I get them nearly all the time - weird!

Hey guys,
This is my first month on clomid. Was reluctant to take it because of the things I've heard about side effects, however I'm on CD15 today and so far, have barely had any endo pains. usually I get them nearly all the time - weird!

Glad to hear clomid isnt causing you any endo problems ! Hope everyone else is good ! x

Mpepe, I'm a bit sceptical of your doctor's diagnosis. I don't understand how he can say you have endo but it isn't too bad based solely on an ultrasound. Currently the only way to disgnose and quantify your level of endo is by a lap. There is some research going on with MRIs but that's about it. This is not to say you don't have endo and you clearly have cysts for some reason. I'm also not saying you should have a lap just to find out as you are getting pregnant and as you said time is of the essence. My point basically is to take the diagnosis with a pinch of salt.
Xxx

Thanks petitpas, point taken. I do feel like I've wasted enough time on tests and want to get back to ttc asap. The doctor didn't say how bad or not bad the endo was just that I had it and from what I've read, you can detect it with an ultrasound. It could be wrong. I do, however, believe in being my own best doctor and am sometimes sceptical. But I'm glad that his first priority becasue of my age is to try to help me sustain a pregnancy and for the time being everything else comes after that. Have a good NYE!

Mpepe, I'm glad you took it the right way. I was worried I was coming across too harshly. Your doctor does seem very proactive and that is most important!
I'm sending you some extra baby :dust: for a lucky new year 2011 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->