Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Happy Hogmanay from me in Scotland !! Happy new year!!!! Hope 2011 brings us lots of luck , love and happiness!!xx

Floofy- glad you're not having any problems. It's my first clomid cycle too and so far, the only 'side effects' I've noticed were a few nights ago. I turned on the light and was reaching in the nightstand for some advil for oh when I swore my eyes watched my hand move in slow motion with some sparkles. My hand was moving perfectly normal, but I felt like anything close to me that moved quickly was blurred and sparkly. No other effects since then. I've felt pains in my right ovary but not sure if that is something that wasn't fixed with the lap (had a burst follicle that bled out and made the ovary attach to the pelvic wall but doc said they fixed it). I'm hoping its tons of follicles ripening up! lol

When is your scan? Are you doing progesterone?

Floofy- glad you're not having any problems. It's my first clomid cycle too and so far, the only 'side effects' I've noticed were a few nights ago. I turned on the light and was reaching in the nightstand for some advil for oh when I swore my eyes watched my hand move in slow motion with some sparkles. My hand was moving perfectly normal, but I felt like anything close to me that moved quickly was blurred and sparkly. No other effects since then. I've felt pains in my right ovary but not sure if that is something that wasn't fixed with the lap (had a burst follicle that bled out and made the ovary attach to the pelvic wall but doc said they fixed it). I'm hoping its tons of follicles ripening up! lol

When is your scan? Are you doing progesterone?

Hey,
No one has given me progesterone. Not sure if I have low progesterone?....
Not getting a scan either! FS just stuck me on clomid for 3 months while he gathered lots of info he needed on us....
Endo pains started back up 3 days ago, and stomach is swollen and painful again. Suppose I got 2 weeks respite from it this month. :shrug:
Hope that weird blurry eye thing doesn't happen again for you!

Ooh, sparkles in the night - some people pay a lot of money for that :winkwink:

@petit haha! I was thinking wow...it seems as though this may have gotten mixed up with a way different drug....:haha:

Hey,
No one has given me progesterone. Not sure if I have low progesterone?....
Not getting a scan either! FS just stuck me on clomid for 3 months while he gathered lots of info he needed on us....
Endo pains started back up 3 days ago, and stomach is swollen and painful again. Suppose I got 2 weeks respite from it this month. :shrug:
Hope that weird blurry eye thing doesn't happen again for you![/QUOTE]

@Floofy

Well I read up on progesterone helping the lining be of appropriate thickness and help support keeping a sticky bean. When I saw the RE for consult after my lap he said he would be putting me on it as well. It's part of their routine for endo since it can lead to mc if you don't have that support. Especially since while taking clomid it can possibly make your lining thin. I will start Prometrium whenever he tells me for two weeks. I'll let you know how it goes!

Hi girls,hope you are all well. Iam 5 days post ovulation and bleeding and I don't know why :-(
It's not heavy and began as brown but the became more red, I don't know what's going on! Does the endo just cause this? AF is not due until 14th January, I have made an appointment with my doctor to discuss the irregular bleeding but would appreciate sone advice. Doctors appointment is tomorrow xx

Hi Princess , Is the bleeding heavy or light or spotting ? Do u chart ? Sometimes a cyst can cause the irregular bleeding ive been told . Are you getting pain with the bleeding ? Sorry for all the questions ! xxx

Hi, I had period type pain yesterday but it's not as bad today. It started off with brown blood (like old blood, sorry tmi) and was heavy enough to need a pad then it eased off to only when I wipe and changed to red blood and today it's brown blood but only when I wipe again.
I had a cyst removed from my right ovary in July, I'm just confused about this bleeding and scared that if I'm bleeding mid cycle then I'll never conceive, sorry being over dramatic but it just seems to be one thing after enough and I can't work out what's going on with my body anymore.
Is charting doing temperatures? As I don't do that no.
I thought my lap in July would have sorted me out a bit but it seems things are getting worse again, my cycles are fairly short anyway, 26 days with about 4 days spotting before AF shows properly (so if I count the spotting it would be 22 day cycles) and that can't be good :(

Def speak to the dr about your cycles , does he/she know you are ttc ? My Gp was great with us and really helped us ? How long have u been trying to concieve . Charting really helped me understand my cycles , when I was ovulating and how long my lutal phase was ect . I was able to show my dr these to ! Hope you get sonme answers tomorrow ! x

Hello ladies, I seemed to have lost this thred, not sure how but I have found you again :)

I am cd 1 today and feel rotten, I have been endo clear for a while but I am certain that it is coming back, been in pain my whole cycle this time and af is putting me to bed every month. I am going to be going to my gp as soon as I can to try and get a referal back to hospital.

May be out for the month... Had cd12 scan today and there were follicles, but all under 10 mm. Lining was 6.1 mm. Doc not happy, says no more clomid for me. Injectibles next month. I must call when I get my period....Fx'd that I go through it all naturally this month. The nurse said to call when I get my opk positive and she will walk me through when to bd and to take prometrium. Doc said skip prometrium...he thinks I may not be ovulating??? I have had positives on opk's every month, usually consistent...Just longer cycles than 28 day. Any advice?

I can't help much except say that having a positive opk doesn't mean you ovulated. If I were you I'd start temping now, too.

Fxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfxfx :kiss:

@petit I think I may next cycle. I was doing it til my therm. died on me one morn. never made it out to get batteries after that. :(

Hihihi. Things always break at the wrong moment :dohh:
Let us know where to find your chart when it's up! I love a good chart stalk :D

Fx'd Gem :)
I went to the doctors about my mid cycle bleeding and he said that it's normal to have that and they to come back after 12 months TTC. He said the endo and adhesions can cause tube blockages but even so they won't start to investigate until a year of trying. I'm still bleeding,it's been 5 days now, I'm inclined to think that it's not normal, but hey I guess that's why I'm not a doctor. I got a bit emotional whilst I was in there and I think he thought I was mental!!!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->