• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Guess we will be temp lookin in the Am Erose!!!!

Regarding the cm thing--everyone differs. I find it changes cycle to cycle. I often do get some ewcm after o. I'm 6 dpo today and I'm getting more creamy (and a bit watery/ stretchy) cm than usual. Trying not to get my hopes up but I had lots of creamy cm when I was pregnant (though I didn't really notice it till further along, maybe 6 weeks or so). My temp was 97.86 this morning. That's really high for me! And mild cramps here and there, though I've been cramping pretty consistently these past 3 TWWs, so that doesn't hold much weight with me. I don't know, it's weird, I have this very positive feeling about this cycle, kind of a weird certainty that I'm pg, but not like an "OMG what if I am?!!!" excited kind of way, just a relaxed "I think I am" kind of vibe. It's rather strange. I am not the type to be quite so zen. Maybe I'm just trying to prevent myself from being disappointed.... I'll still prob test at 10 dpo bc it's my dad's bday and it might be nice to share the news on his special day (though still v. early to tell). Good luck to everyone.

I'm so worried!

I'm two days late and was feeling so hopeful. Even if I'm not pregnant, it's awesome to have a longer luteal phase.

BUT... the docs office just called and said she wants me to make an appointment to discuss the results of my progesterone test and our next steps. What does that mean? Does it mean I didn't ovulate even though it looks like I did from my chart???

My appointment is a million years from now... On Thursday. :(

Is it Thursday yet??? How are you holding up? Hopefully you get some good news, your chart looks great!

I know, and my appt isn't until late afternoon! I am still hanging in there and marveling at how long my luteal phase is this cycle! I've never made it past 9 days! I have been testing - all negative - but this cycle still feels like a win. :) I hope her news tomorrow doesn't change all that!

I'm crampy and bloaty, but no :witch: yet...

I would say the meds Helped u O Well and that helps everything fall into Place!! :)

Looks like a 14D LP!!!! :dance:

I know, and my appt isn't until late afternoon! I am still hanging in there and marveling at how long my luteal phase is this cycle! I've never made it past 9 days! I have been testing - all negative - but this cycle still feels like a win. :) I hope her news tomorrow doesn't change all that!

Ooo, I hope this is it for you! Good luck!

Watery is considered FERTILE time just put creamy if u want ur CH to stay that's what I do so I know I had CM but don't change stuff!!!

Funny you said that, because after that one watery time, the last two times I checked, its totally creamy. :) I only had the watery stuff earlier today. So I am going to change it to creamy.

Does CM indicate if you are pregnant? I'm getting so anxious to test. Monday is soooo far away. I just know I am going to break down and test on Saturday.

It can, but that of course is dependent on the woman (and the pregnancy). With some of my chemicals, there was a lot of extra CM, and with others, there wasn't. Taking progesterone supplements can have that effect, too. I really hope you are! :)

Everyone here has been so helpful. I feel so woefully ignorant of what the body does once it is pregnant.(It makes me feel so dumb even though I have a graduate degree!) Each day I am learning something else!

I'm so worried!

I'm two days late and was feeling so hopeful. Even if I'm not pregnant, it's awesome to have a longer luteal phase.

BUT... the docs office just called and said she wants me to make an appointment to discuss the results of my progesterone test and our next steps. What does that mean? Does it mean I didn't ovulate even though it looks like I did from my chart???

My appointment is a million years from now... On Thursday. :(

Is it Thursday yet??? How are you holding up? Hopefully you get some good news, your chart looks great!

Omg you must be going crazy! I have everything crossed for you to hear amazing news tomorrow!!!!

Well, I made it back in one piece. It's so warm in TX! I want to go back already, but it'll be a while.

To this date-we're waiting to hear from luckylecky and Babyhopes1974. What's the scoop, ladies?

I will not be testing tomorrow, but i don't know what date to put down. I'll just keep myself on the 21st with a :shrug: and change it when I know better. Garfie, I will do the same for you since you are also up in the air.

Mischief-you must know that we are all rooting and thinking about you tomorrow at your appt. Go get 'em cowgirl (I say that since you're from TX)!

My temperature is still high. I'm not complaining, just baffled, like, b.a.f.f.l.e.d. :) FX ladies!!

Hi Ladies

Sorry I've not been around much - been at work a lot as the rebuilding of the factory deadline moves closer (we had a major fire in February - no one was hurt luckily) but it burned the family business down to the ground:cry:

Anyway I try to pop in and it's great to see the positiveness in this thread - I've stalked a few threads recently and their is nothing but bitchiness.:growlmad:

AFM - 12DPFO and I tested - got a squinter and I mean a squinter on an IC (but I have been fooled by them before:cry:) so for now I'm calling it an evap to keep my sanity:haha: and to be honest temps don't look great:cry:

:hugs:

X

FX Garfie!!!!!

GL Mischief at the DR!!!!

:dust: to Everyone in Limbo!!!

AFM.....temp back up :shrug: gotta go to a meeting at the HS today for DS1 :( not looking forward to it!!! Never know how the teachers feel about him and his Dyslexia..... Sometimes they love him others times they don't!!!
We will see!!! :thumbup:

Garfie-GL!!! sorry about the fire and the family business. Just time to rebuild.

You can hang here. Lots of confusion and questions, but no bitchiness! hee hee.

Ladies ~ I got a negative test this morning at 14 days post IUI - so waiting for AF to arrive to begin IUI cycle #2. Hoping for a christmas/bday miracle!

:hugs: sorry Ladies Hope U get those Christmas BFPs!!!!

Good luck today sis with your sons appointment - I have a child with autism and although I think he's the best thing since sliced bread (mainly) many would disagree:haha: Wow that was a good temp spike for you are you on progesterone again?:hugs:

Terri - Thanks hun - it was devastating at the time - in fact this year has been crap for our family so a BFP to end on would be so lovely:happydance: what is happening with your temp as well?:hugs:

Sorry to the ladies who are out this month BIG :hugs: hope santa brings a little extra under your tree:flower:

Love to all the other ladies:hugs:

AFM - Just trying to keep busy - keep thinking about the test but once I had taken a pic I destroyed it otherwise I analyse it this way and that and drive myself bonkers:dohh: will just have to see what tomorrow temps bring:shrug:

:hugs:

X

Yes Garfie I'm takin P but 1/2 what I usually take since its from my Holistic Dr not my FS and it's Oral Thank Goodness!!!
I'd rather take those pills for 3mos :haha:

Off to the school hope they have a Nice teacher in there cuz I might bust out Crying or worse Deck someone that Lips Off!!! ;)

Sorry moni and luckylecky. I'll update your status. Christmas miracles would be fabulous.

My temp dropped this morning, but since it's 5 dpfo (ha! there, I used it), that is pretty normal. My cycle has never been this long without AF arriving, so I'm prepared for AF to arrive without any sign. I'm over it. How many times can I say that in one thread? hee hee.

U just started Terri Give it a Chance it will work out I Promise!!!

Took me 6mo to get PG w DS2 after BC!!!!

When U R at the 2Yr like me then u can say F It.... Feel like it Daily!!! :hugs:

U just started Terri Give it a Chance it will work out I Promise!!!
Took me 6mo to get PG w DS2 after BC!!!!
When U R at the 2Yr like me then u can say F It.... Feel like it Daily!!! :hugs:

I know...I'm just being a brat. it's just tough because when you have information that tells you how things should be, you want to believe it, and then when things are wonky, it just doesn't make sense. As an engineer, I'm like 'WHAT IS THE REASON??' I can't just accept things as they are. But...this is definitely an exercise in patience, and I'm on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->