• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Boobs, I am so sorry. I hope you get back to trying soon. It's nice having you around, but I understand the pain. I got married this past October, so great month for having a wedding! The fall is beautiful.

Everyone else-thanks for the confidence! Your optimism makes me a little bit more positive instead of apathetic, and for that, I am thankful. :hugs::winkwink:

Can I be added? I will be testing on the 25.

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Boobs-I'm so sorry about your loss.

Oooooh, Terri, your temp is still up! :happydance: My interpretation of your chart is that you O'ed on cd 14, implanted possibly at 8 dpo, and started getting a possible triphasic chart the next day. :winkwink:

I say possibly cause when I got triphasic charts in the past, I was cautiously optimistic until bfp in case af arrived. Didn't want to get too excited then have a harder let down with af arrival. For the record, I've had two triphasic charts, one with the cycle I got pg with #1 and the other with #3. Had a strange chart with #2 that went below coverline close to af being due, but I was getting ferning on my microscope, so tested anyway that day and got bfp. Temp shot way up the next day.

Blueshoney-of course you can be added.

Momof3girls, I woke up this morning and my temp was 99.0. WAY TOO HIGH. So I took the blanket partially off, snoozed and woke up 9 minutes later, and it was 98.4. I recorded 98.4 and put a note in my chart. I am not sure if I am getting a cold or what. I don't want to think about being pregnant in case I'm not, so I'll move forward and see what tomorrow brings. :)

I told someone, oh yeah, oldermom, that I shaved my head after the wedding and it feels so warm. I feel like a football player in winter. Their heads have steam coming off of them from the sweat mixed in with the cold air.

Ness Congrats - were you on a natural cycle this month?

Temp dropped below coverline today. I'm sorta over it. Everything about this cycle has been weird compared to my others.

Could be Implantation Dip see what your temp does in the AM Erose!!! ;)

Just wondering Why are u taking Clomid Cd5-9 I've never seen that before??

Could be Implantation Dip see what your temp does in the AM Erose!!! ;)

Why are u taking Clomid Cd5-9 I've never seen that before??

I guess if it spikes back up tomorrow, I'll keep the hope. :wacko: Thanks Sis! I appreciate the positive feedback, it really helps. :flower:

Clomid is 3-7 or 5-9 (I've also seen some 4-8). In my case, I was an early ovulater (around cd10), so my doc thought it might help to push O out a few days, closer to cd14'ish. So I guess the 5-9 route made the most sense. In my 1st cycle of clomid, it did exactly what he was hoping, and I O'd on cd14. Although no pregnancy obviously. :nope: This cycle has been ODD for me... I never got a pos OPK at all. I had some very dark lines, but I dont think they were dark enough to be considered pos. I also use the CB digital, and only got Highs on that (for estrogen), never a Peak for LH (fyi, this is the first cycle in a year that I haven't gotten a pos on the CB digital!). So I've been very confused. But I can't imagine how my temps could be that high without O. I checked out a bunch of anovulatory charts on FF, and none of them have this type of temp rise. Oh, and also, FF didnt give me any crosshairs! The only reason I got any is because I switched modes from "Advanced" to "Research". Mostly I just needed something to go on to get me through the rest of my cycle! :wacko:

I'm so worried!

I'm two days late and was feeling so hopeful. Even if I'm not pregnant, it's awesome to have a longer luteal phase.

BUT... the docs office just called and said she wants me to make an appointment to discuss the results of my progesterone test and our next steps. What does that mean? Does it mean I didn't ovulate even though it looks like I did from my chart???

My appointment is a million years from now... On Thursday. :(

I'm so worried!

I'm two days late and was feeling so hopeful. Even if I'm not pregnant, it's awesome to have a longer luteal phase.

BUT... the docs office just called and said she wants me to make an appointment to discuss the results of my progesterone test and our next steps. What does that mean? Does it mean I didn't ovulate even though it looks like I did from my chart???

It looks to me like you O'd, without a doubt! I bet it's one of two things... Either your prog was just a little low and maybe they'll just suggest that you take prog supplemenents during the TWW. OR, maybe your prog is totally fine, and she just meant, let's discuss next steps on lengthening your LP (since at the time you saw her last, i'm assuming you had been having the shorter LPs). I wouldnt worry either way, because even if you do have low prog, its easily fixable with the supps.

Your chart looks GREAT to me, girl. :thumbup:

I'm a early Oer too as u can see from my chart but my FS told me to go w Cd3-7 and the 1st month I did O on the 14th like u then back to CD12 the next!!

I usually Od on CD13 W Femara I think we early Oers have more E than most so to block it early on might be better for u !!! :shrug:

When I was using the monitor and got only Highs I noticed that my surge was the 1st high so maybe look back at that, not sure if it will be the same for U!!!

GL stay positive hope that Temp jumps Tom!!! :)

I'm so worried!

Have you tested yet? Don't read too much into it - when did they do the progesterone test?

Test Mischief???? :thumbup:

Also even if your P was low last cycle it could be due to a weak O I see u did Clomid this month and that will make a strong O and better P!!!

Lookin Good!!!

I'm a early Oer too as u can see from my chart but my FS told me to go w Cd3-7 and the 1st month I did O on the 14th like u then back to CD12 the next!!

I usually Od on CD13 W Femara I think we early Oers have more E than most so to block it early on might be better for u !!! :shrug:

When I was using the monitor and got only Highs I noticed that my surge was the 1st high so maybe look back at that, not sure if it will be the same for U!!!

GL stay positive hope that Temp jumps Tom!!! :)

Well, I would try looking at the first High, but I get the flashing smiley all the dang time, practically.... even one day during AF. :wacko: After AF, I had it everyday except one day this cycle, but stopped using it after I thought I O'd. Which means you probably have a very good point about the E. Maybe I have too much of it, and perhaps blocking it early would be a good idea. I should mention this to my doc next time I see him. OH, and FYI, I'm only on 25mg of Clomid! Lower than the lowest dose made! Maybe time to bump it up.

ERose-don't give up on your chart just yet. I see you always have a dip a couple days after O, so don't be alarmed just yet. However, I do notice you are now calling it Ffoe. Aha! hee hee. I knew you'd come to my side sooner or later. It's way too early to throw in the towel.

Mischief-the doc is obviously talking to you about your test prior to this cycle, so he/she doesn't know yet how things are coming along. I wouldn't worry yet either. Your chart looks stellar!

ERose-don't give up on your chart just yet. I see you always have a dip a couple days after O, so don't be alarmed just yet. However, I do notice you are now calling it Ffoe. Aha! hee hee. I knew you'd come to my side sooner or later. It's way too early to throw in the towel.

Mischief-the doc is obviously talking to you about your test prior to this cycle, so he/she doesn't know yet how things are coming along. I wouldn't worry yet either. Your chart looks stellar!

Oh yes, it is definitely Ffoe when it didnt give me crosshairs, lol. Perhaps I should be using 6dpfo too, instead of assuming I really O'd then!

Thanks for the optimism. You are right, I guess I have had dips in my other charts. I should've thought to pay attention to that. I will hope that it's an implantation dip, and that I'll wake up to a spike in the a.m. Thanks dear. :)

I already know you're going to wake up to a spike in the morning. Mark my words.

I do like garfie's DPFO. I want to try to use that term one day. :)

Test Mischief???? :thumbup:

Also even if your P was low last cycle it could be due to a weak O I see u did Clomid this month and that will make a strong O and better P!!!

Lookin Good!!!

She's referring to the progesterone test from 7 dpo last week, so it is this cycle. I've been thrilled with my chart, so I don't know what in the world could be wrong. Maybe it's nothing. I hate that I'll be worrying until Thursday! :(

You ladies are so awesome! I've been trying not to cry in front of my little students all day, but I popped on here during a break and ya'lls comments made me feel so much better! Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->