• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Um...so, yesterday I made my appointment to go see the doctor between what I thought was CD10-12, and Ffoe decides to tell me that I just ovulated. I think it doesn't realize that I THINK I have a cold. hee hee. I'm keeping my appt. for Dec 03 anyway. I can cancel it if CD1 never appears. How awesome would that be?

In other news, I think my testing day is not going to happen in November.

GL Terri hope it turns into more than a Cold !!!! ;)

Um...so, yesterday I made my appointment to go see the doctor between what I thought was CD10-12, and Ffoe decides to tell me that I just ovulated. I think it doesn't realize that I THINK I have a cold. hee hee. I'm keeping my appt. for Dec 03 anyway. I can cancel it if CD1 never appears. How awesome would that be?

In other news, I think my testing day is not going to happen in November.

:dohh: Well, terri, are your cycles always around 25 days? I noticed your prior chart was 25 days. If so, I guess you're gonna know very soon, huh? Hey, I personally still think triphasic. :winkwink:

Hello ladies,

Terri, let's hope FF is right and you are 3dpo! :dance: Do you know how long your LP (luteal phase) is?

ERosa, your temp is up! :dance: I think you had an implantation dip yesterday. :winkwink:

I believe I am 1dpo today. Just trying to keep it calm, be relaxed and enjoy every day. I do not symptom spotting. Not anymore...

FX! :flower:

Ok, so I'm not really sure I have a cold. Yesterday since my head was hot all day, I thought something was coming, but today I feel totally normal.

My cycles are usually about 28. Last time, I had that weird anovulatory cycle, so that's why it was 25, but normally it's between 27-29. Thanks for the confidence ERose.

Lenka-I think my luteal phase has been just about 14 days or so. I don't reall y pay that much attention to it. Glad you finally are in the wait!

I'm going to visit my dad tonight in Tx, and I brought my thermometer just to keep watch on my temps. We'll see how flying affects me this time. It's just a day trip, so I'll be back with bells on on Thurs.

GL everyone!

Lenka, I sure hope that's what it was... trying not get my hopes up, but hey, I guess we all do it just about every cycle, huh? LOL Welcome to the TWW! I don't do much symptom spotting either, unless its completely unusual and out of the ordinary for me. But for the most part, my boobs will hurt and I'll cramp here and there throughout my TWW of every cycle, so it doesn't hold much weight for me anymore! :winkwink:

terri, have a safe trip... I'm so intrigued by your chart, and can't wait to see what the next few days bring, so I'm glad you're taking your thermometer with you, hehe. :)

I am intrigued by it too. I couldn't believe my temperature was still high this morning. PS. I told you, you're temperature would go up today. You were just having a small freak out moment. Glad all is well. Now, let's hope yours jumps back up too.

I just had a lot of EWCM... what the heck... I am going to take an opk in an hour...

Terri, have a nice trip!

Interesting regarding your CM girls. I just now entered watery CM into FF, and it made my crosshairs dotted lines. ](*,)

Ffoe.

Watery is considered FERTILE time just put creamy if u want ur CH to stay that's what I do so I know I had CM but don't change stuff!!!

Watery is considered FERTILE time just put creamy if u want ur CH to stay that's what I do so I know I had CM but don't change stuff!!!

Funny you said that, because after that one watery time, the last two times I checked, its totally creamy. :) I only had the watery stuff earlier today. So I am going to change it to creamy.

Funny you said that, because after that one watery time, the last two times I checked, its totally creamy. :) I only had the watery stuff earlier today. So I am going to change it to creamy.

Does CM indicate if you are pregnant? I'm getting so anxious to test. Monday is soooo far away. I just know I am going to break down and test on Saturday.

Does CM indicate if you are pregnant? I'm getting so anxious to test. Monday is soooo far away. I just know I am going to break down and test on Saturday.

It can, but that of course is dependent on the woman (and the pregnancy). With some of my chemicals, there was a lot of extra CM, and with others, there wasn't. Taking progesterone supplements can have that effect, too. I really hope you are! :)

Well I didn't sleep well last nite so my temp stayed the same but I was up every 2hrs so I'm not sure it's reliable!!!

Oh well will see what Tom brings!!!

I do the same thing! I really like using FF, but I know my body way better than it does!

I'm so worried!

I'm two days late and was feeling so hopeful. Even if I'm not pregnant, it's awesome to have a longer luteal phase.

BUT... the docs office just called and said she wants me to make an appointment to discuss the results of my progesterone test and our next steps. What does that mean? Does it mean I didn't ovulate even though it looks like I did from my chart???

My appointment is a million years from now... On Thursday. :(

Is it Thursday yet??? How are you holding up? Hopefully you get some good news, your chart looks great!

Well I didn't sleep well last nite so my temp stayed the same but I was up every 2hrs so I'm not sure it's reliable!!!

Oh well will see what Tom brings!!!

Mine went down again, lol. Not below CL, but pretty close. Oh well. There's always tomorrow, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->