• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Oldermom-do what you do, babe. It just surprised me when you said 45. I bought a winter coat and 3 hats for my bald head. Those are my 45 FRERs, right there! hee hee.

OMG!! 45?!! hee hee. I hope you don't need to use more than 30! Just kidding. I hope you don't need many more than 5. I think my jaw seriously dropped.

ERose-I hope that weird cramping is something good. My fingers are crossed for your Thanksgiving stuffing (ha!). Based on what everyone else feels/says about testing all the time, I just couldn't do it. I'm too cheap, and I enjoy being happy. Enjoy the party, and drink a glass of champagne. It may be your last!!!

That is a great way to look at it! I should be better about that kind of stuff...but I just get too excited. Plus it doesn't help that DH and I live outside the country half the year, and they don't sell FRER's here. The best I can find are basically equivalent to the First Signal WalMart tests (and those are few and far between). We are going to be here for at least another four months, so I was stocking up. Still...:blush:

Where do you live where it's so hard to get HPTs? If you don't mind my asking. Tell me to mind my own biz, I'll totally understand! I'm just a very curious person, lol! :dohh:

Terri- Three hats? Cool!

ERose- I don't mind you asking...we live in the Middle East half the year. My husband was offered a job at a college here, so he stays here a good 9 months of the year, and DD and I fly in for 6 or 7 of those months. They have everything we need for supplies here, I don't want to give the impression that they don't, but FRER's I have never seen in all of our 4 years here (not for lack of trying!).

Terri- Three hats? Cool!

ERose- I don't mind you asking...we live in the Middle East half the year. My husband was offered a job at a college here, so he stays here a good 9 months of the year, and DD and I fly in for 6 or 7 of those months. They have everything we need for supplies here, I don't want to give the impression that they don't, but FRER's I have never seen in all of our 4 years here (not for lack of trying!).

What a cool experience for you guys. I always thought it would be neat to work/live in a different country on a temporary contract for a while. It's the best way to really experience a different culture. Very cool. :)

My temp sure is up today. I've seen it at 98.9 before, sometimes it spikes like that right before dropping for AF. After I took it at my normal time, I fell back asleep for an hour and then decided to temp again to see if it was still high... It was 99.73. What the ...? Worried that maybe a fever was coming on (although I don't feel sick), so took it again after breakfast to see if it was rising. That time, it was 99.2. Still getting the same very strong AF cramps, sporadically. I do still wonder if AF is gonna come early.

What a cool experience for you guys. I always thought it would be neat to work/live in a different country on a temporary contract for a while. It's the best way to really experience a different culture. Very cool. :)

It's okay! There are times I really appreciate it, and times I really hate it. For example, in the fertility world, you can buy clomid (and almost any other thing) in pharmacies here without a prescription. And it is cheap! There are IVF/fertility wings in the two major hospitals, and they are also much cheaper. The downside is how many pregnant women you see here- THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! :wacko: The culture is pretty baby-centric. It just bothers me to see the occasional teen pregnant.
Before this, my DH and I lived briefly in Saudi Arabia. (Whoa culture shock!!) Anyway, there was a man in the gold souk (it's like a bazaar with lots of gold vendors) who bragged that his 13 year old daughter was married and might be pregnant (this was before we had DD, so double whammy there), and his older 15 year old daughter had a two year old .
"It's just our way." He said.
I try really hard not to be judgmental- but those are babies having babies! :nope:

My temp sure is up today. I've seen it at 98.9 before, sometimes it spikes like that right before dropping for AF. After I took it at my normal time, I fell back asleep for an hour and then decided to temp again to see if it was still high... It was 99.73. What the ...? Worried that maybe a fever was coming on (although I don't feel sick), so took it again after breakfast to see if it was rising. That time, it was 99.2. Still getting the same very strong AF cramps, sporadically. I do still wonder if AF is gonna come early.

I hope not! :flower: Still holding out hope!

Good luck! I'm cheering you on. :thumbup:

I feel the same way Erose my temp Dropped and even after the spotting on Fri I'm still getting BFNs so I'm starting to loose hope Fast!!! :(

Good luck ladies - still cheering you all on :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

I'm excited to hear about these upcoming BFPs!! Lots of testing in November still to come!

I'm confused had one brown spot yesterday and then a red spot tonite when I checked my Cervix
:shrug:

Not sure what's up!!!

Thanks for all the congrats ladies! I got a :bfp: on my FRER this am, and pregnant 1-2 weeks on a CB digi. I think it's finally starting to sink in! Holy crap! We are flying to Idaho Sunday morning with the inlaws, so I think we'll share the news with them in person because it'll be to hard to get out of drinking and using hot tub otherwise. Everyone else will have to wait until 12+ weeks to find out.

So sorry the :witch: keeps popping up. I love the positive attitudes thou! Stay strong and I'll continue watching this thread, cheering you on and praying for your :bfp:!

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->