*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Ladies

So finally the doctor contacts me (not the original one she's busy):wacko:

So what does he say:-

"Have you heard of clomid"
"Yes I have"
"Well I'm reluctant to prescribe it - at your age you're a higher risk of cysts multiple pregnancies etc"
"Ok so what now"
"So I think I should refer you back to the FS"
"Ok"
"Yes I can see you have had 5 m/c I presume you are still trying"
"Correct"
" If you've had 5 m/c - you must Ovulate"
"That's what I thought - but the test tells me otherwise"
"Yes 10 or under suggests no ovulation - so I think the best way forward is back to the FS"
"Ok - so if I become pregnant this cycle it will be a miracle"
"Yes" and he laughed:haha:

So ladies keep your fingers crossed for a miracle BFP to prove them all wrong :haha:

5DPFO (5Days Past Fake Ovulation) and counting:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Hey Miracles happen Ever day Garfie!!!!

I'm Hoping for the same so I can tell the FS I didn't need them!! :haha:

:hugs: Keep those dreams Alive Lady!!! :)

AFM.... Not sure I got a Good O felt pain last nite but only got a Lil temp jump :shrug:
Im thinking I'm Oing on bth sides by my temps but no US so who knows!!! :thumbup:

Garfie I had the same issue with cd21 tests. I was oving cd 9 ish so they were saying my nos were too low by cd21 so thought I wasn't oving. Then I got pg but unfortunately had a mmc. Since clomid I ov cd 12 ish but unfortunately no bfp as yet. Fingers crossed.

Hi Ladies...I'd like to join too. Testing Nov 28th. Hope for some nice :bfp:s on here!

Oh garfie, I SO hope you get your bfp to prove him wrong! That sucks when they talk about it so lightly and even laugh. They surely know how sensitive we are when we want it so badly. Sorry about that garfie. Ugh. Fingers and toes are crossed!

Welcome to the new ladies, happy to see you join. :) GL and baby dust to you!

OK...it's official.
My HCG was at 40 yesterday. Going for more blood tomorrow to make sure its doubling properly like it should be. Then I see my Dr on Saturday.

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

ClaireCath-You have been added.

garfie-I hope you prove the doctor wrong. Sometimes doctors are such a joke, and we aren't laughing about this stuff. Your last line made me laugh though, so I'm happy you still have your wits about you.

I do love that "5DPFO (5Days Past Fake Ovulation)". Lol! I was supposed to have O'd yesterday, but my CB digital opk still gives me a neg, and now I'm using the FR OPKs with the lines as a double check (yes, I'm a lunatic), and those lines are just confusing me because they're pretty dark, but maybe not as dark as the control line, but SO close! So I'm wondering what's up. My temps are all over the board because of the clomid, so FF hasn't given me crosshairs at all. It's still early I guess, but if I don't get a definitive pos opk and temp rise, I might be using that DPFO as well, lol!!

In fact...Terri, I guess I'll end up needing to change my test date now, dangit. I'll let you know when I have a new date to put in. :)

ERose-I'll just leave it for now, and when you get an O date, we can change it then. :) I have been stalking your chart too, so I'll be curious to see what FF comes up with.

ERose-I'll just leave it for now, and when you get an O date, we can change it then. :) I have been stalking your chart too, so I'll be curious to see what FF comes up with.

Thanks terri, I've been stalking your chart as well, lol! Hoping those temps stay above your coverline from this point forward! :thumbup:

So sorry to those getting BFNs. We all know that feeling. :( But you'll do what we always do! Jump back on the horse - no pun intended :) - and try again next cycle! Xoxo

Count me out this time around. I went to the doctor Wednesday and had to see the nurse practitioner since my doctor is out on maternity leave. Even after I told her how many negative HPT's I've gotten, she insisted on doing one there. Another :bfn:! Then she decided that they should do a blood test (which is one of the reasons I went in the first place) because of all the symptoms I'm having and due to my bp going up for no known reason. Got the results yesterday...:bfn:! :cry:

I'm starting to think I didn't have a good O since my temp is slowly Climbing :(
Hope it's just the Cold temp here in the AM!!!

I'm starting to think I didn't have a good O since my temp is slowly Climbing :(
Hope it's just the Cold temp here in the AM!!!

I don't know Sis, I'm thinking your O was fine! You had the pos opk's, plus the temp rise... I thought .3 degrees was still within normal range for a temp rise after O, as long as it keeps going up a bit more. FF will probably establish a cover line for you soon. :)

I haven't gotten a pos opk this month so far, but my temp is through the roof today. No idea what's happening with mine. I always got pos opk's, even before clomid, so I'm disappointed in what I'm seeing this cycle. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->