• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Hi ladies I got a bfp this morning @ 15dpo on cb digi. Am quite wary as had a mmc last year but the ov weekend this yr was on the anniversary of the scan that showed the mmc so hoping that's a sign.
good luck to those still in for nov and sorry about bfns.xx

Yay, another bfp! Congrats to you Hun!! :happydance::happydance:

Oh nessaw, I'm so happy for you!! I'll update your status.
Keep us updated on how you are making out. :) *hugs*

Nessaw, congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

Hi ladies I got a bfp this morning @ 15dpo on cb digi. Am quite wary as had a mmc last year but the ov weekend this yr was on the anniversary of the scan that showed the mmc so hoping that's a sign.
good luck to those still in for nov and sorry about bfns.xx

Big congrats! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. :happydance:

Is it too late to join the party? If not, could you please put me down for the 24th? (I'll be approx. 10 dpo then. Are other people waiting the full 14 days? Hopefully I'm not the only impatient one!)

tryfor2-if you're testing in November, it's not too late! :)
I'll update the calendar for you.

I'm cheap, so I'm waiting. Not sure about what the others do.

Congrats, nessaw! :)

Look at that temp spike, Terri! Awesome!

AFM, I'm 10 dpo, which always turns into CD 1 by the end of the day. I'm hoping for a BFP, but I'd also be thrilled if my luteal phase were longer. So stay away, :witch:!!!

Nice temp jump, Terri! Do you ever have longer cycles? Who knows, maybe you O'd late this month and will lave a longer cycle! Lets see if they stay up!

AFM, I switched the detector on FF from "Advanced" to "Research". When I did, it gave me crosshairs, and so did FAM mode. I know FF recommends keeping it on Advanced, but I KNOW with these high temps, I had to have O'd. So I just need something to work with here!! I decided to keep it on Research mode for now. In a few days I'll switch back to Advanced mode and see if it has finally established CHs on its own.

So in this case, I'm going to plan on testing Nov 26th if you want to go ahead and bump me back a day. That will be 14dpo if these CHs are correct, and since it's all I've got to go on, let's go w/that. :wacko: Thank you terri! :flower:

Is it too late to join the party? If not, could you please put me down for the 24th? (I'll be approx. 10 dpo then. Are other people waiting the full 14 days? Hopefully I'm not the only impatient one!)

The date I give terri is 14dpo for me, but no, I highly doubt I'll be able to wait that long! Lol! I never do. I've been telling myself that I will this time because the several days of BFNs are stressful and I go through too many HPTs, ha! But I kinda doubt I'll make it. I just won't give terri my final results until 14dpo.

Nice temp jump Terri ;)

HA!!HA!! Thanks Sis. I was NOT happy to finally see a temp jump. hee hee. I'll just keep moving forward. I was wondering who would be scoping out my jump once I recorded it. *snicker*

ERose, I'll change your date to the 26th.

If I Od late, I'm definitely not preggers. I'm not consistent with bd'ing after the O date as I am before; it's more random and not as "planned."

Yeah, your chart is still sky high. I'd go with whichever setting makes you feel better. I'm still calling it Ffoe until next cycle. hee hee.

Had a rough weekend. This bean didn't stick. Miscarried. Doctor said to give it another two months. We decided to wait until after the wedding in October.

Ahhhhh So Sorry :hugs:!!!!

I know how hard that is take care of yourself Boobs!!

Had a rough weekend. This bean didn't stick. Miscarried. Doctor said to give it another two months. We decided to wait until after the wedding in October.

Boobs, I just wanted to say how truly sorry I am for your loss. I know there are really no words to say to give you any peace at this moment in time, but wanted you to at least know I'm sure everyone here will be thinkin' about ya.

If I Od late, I'm definitely not preggers. I'm not consistent with bd'ing after the O date as I am before; it's more random and not as "planned."

Ah, ok, ya know what then? I'm going to remain optimistic that you O'd on the original date, and with that first slight rise, I'm gonna assume this second rise is just gonna make your chart a lovely tri-phasic pregnancy chart. stay up temps, stay up temps, stay up! (in terri whispering fashion) :) I know, too early to assume, lol! But hey, nothing wrong with a little optimism, right?!?

Congrats, nessaw! :)

Look at that temp spike, Terri! Awesome!

AFM, I'm 10 dpo, which always turns into CD 1 by the end of the day. I'm hoping for a BFP, but I'd also be thrilled if my luteal phase were longer. So stay away, :witch:!!!

Just curious, have you been tested for LPD? You sound a lot like me, and I was diagnosed with LPD in 2004 and can't get pg w/o progesterone supplements. Used progesterone to get #2 and 3, and using it again while TTC #4.

Boobs ~ I'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->