• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Gobble Gobble*-November 2013 Testing 5BFPs

Ive been charting for awhile and Usually my Normal Post O temp is 98.2 so that's why I say not a strong O it's not there yet!!!

Most of my other cycles I had a trigger so IDK!!!

Looks like u prob Od GL!!!!

Ive been charting dor awhile and Usually my Normal Post O temp is 98.2 so that's why I say not a strong O it's not there yet!!!

Most of my other cycles I had a trigger so IDK!!!

GL

Oh I see what you're saying... I just looked at your other charts, and they're pretty consistent, gotcha. Big spike usually. Well, don't worry too much. See what happens w/ your temps now. I've heard people say sometimes it's the cycles that go different for us and we count ourselves out for one reason or another, that end up being our lucky cycles... so you never know. :)

I sure wish that could be the case for me this cycle, because I've never not O'd before! I don't get it. Hoping it happened but just didn't register on my opk. I have the CB digital, which has never failed me before. Ho hum. :(

Firstly, sorry di226. I'm not going to write anything until the witch comes. Hopefully you don't mind.

My chart is making me sick. Every night when I go to sleep, I just hope the temp jumps and every day it turns into a W or an M; up a little, down a little. It's not looking good for me. That was a whisper.

Firstly, sorry di226. I'm not going to write anything until the witch comes. Hopefully you don't mind.

My chart is making me sick. Every night when I go to sleep, I just hope the temp jumps and every day it turns into a W or an M; up a little, down a little. It's not looking good for me. That was a whisper.

Terri, did you use an opk at all? Do you take anything that could cause erratic temps? I'm just wondering, because FF did establish a CL for you, and maybe as the days go by, it will lower it. In my last cycle, FF lowered my CL at some point for some reason, and I had a few pre-O temps that went above the CL. But I still had solid crosshairs. Maybe something will change on your chart after a few more days of data, who knows! Fingers crossed for you that those temps get back up there!

I'm going to use OPks next time. My temps usually look like this. Last month, I had my wedding and honeymoon, so I think with the travel, drinking, excitement, my chart looked crazy, but overall, my current chart looks like the others. Small Ms and Ws all month, a few flat days, etc..

I'm being patient. We'll see....

Terri do u VJ temp or oral Temp??? VJ temps are more reliable I think if u discard those few 98 temp preO it would move up your O!!!
I think your Dr was right saying you Od on CD11!!!! GL

terripeachy...I did forget to mention that I started what I thought was the :witch: Wednesday morning. I bled watery red for about 6 hours and then had more brown discharge. That has now stopped and I'm still having the same watery discharge that I have been having for 2 months now. I haven't had a normal visit from the :witch: since September 3. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? If anyone has, maybe I can hold on to a tiny strand of hope this month!

I am trying to take a positive approach with this cycle. Kind of thinking of it as winning the lottery. I get enjoyment out of just buying a ticket so I can daydream about winning. At the very least I am in the game.

Maybe something will change on your chart after a few more days of data, who knows!

Oh, something changed alright. NO CROSSHAIRS. I'm going to kill FF. How do you kill a program? Ugh. Today is a dreary Saturday. I guess it's not a bad day to go to work and make up some time for Christmas. Still moving forward.

Terri - where have they gone:cry: come back come back:hugs:

Xs - that's a good approach it would be like winning the lottery for us:happydance:

Di - any more news was it af?:hugs:

Sis - how are you today Hun? :hugs:

ERose - how's the opks going any sign of a positive yet? :hugs:

Afm - a temp spike at 7DPFO never had one of those - strange tho put same details in ovu friend and it says I'm 15DPO after yesterday putting me back a day from ff to now putting me back weeks :cry:

I hope ff is right as otherwise I deff did not ovulate this month:cry:

I didn't test today - but will tomorrow at 8DPFO :winkwink: as I never got the chance last month she came at 8DPO:growlmad:

:hugs:

X

Screen shot of ovu friend chart - no room in signature full of my angels:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
Terri I bet if u discard those temps at 98 the CH will return but who knows!!!

I got a huge temp spike this AM cuz I had to wait for DH to get out of the Bathroom :haha:
My chart now looks crazy!!!

Garfie GL!!!!!

Ugh Terri, so sorry! Maybe because your temps didn't get up enough. Soo frustrating! Here's hoping they get back up!! Remind me, you said you're not trying clomid yet, right? Next step is starting with OPKs next month?

I still haven't gotten crosshairs at all. :wacko: But I got onto FF's website (instead of just the app like I always do), and it had a little message under my chart about O status.... It said something about how they were unable to pinpoint O within a 24-hour timeframe (whatever that means), but that it's "possible" I O'd on either cd10 or cd15. So that's a big fat maybe. I suppose if my temps stay as high as they are now, maybe they'll give me some crosshairs eventually.

Garfie, I never got a fully pos opk that I could tell... A couple sticks looked really, really close. But not quite as dark as they maybe should've been...? Never got a solid smiley on my CB digital...Just the flashing smiley for estrogen. But with my temps THIS high, I'm thinking I either missed the surge (maybe it was a super short one this time), or it was too low to register on an opk..? I can't imagine having temps this high without having O'd!!! This has been a weird cycle for me. Sounds like you've got some confusion going on yourself, huh? GL!!!!!

Sis-Yeah, I see what you mean about discarding temps, but I'm not that desperate to have those stupid crosshairs. :growlmad: It's just a nice to have. My body will do whatever it wants. I'm resigned to using FF as just a temperature/CM tracker, but as of today I'm over the need for crosshairs. Everybody is different. *rolling eyes*

ERose-Yes, the next step is the OPKs. maybe that will work out better for me. I am not going to buy them until the witch comes. I figure that will give me time to look for money on the ground or in a coat pocket when I get my winter coat out of the closet. HA!!HA!! Yeah, you must have Od with temps so high. I'm telling you, FF is not our friend; it's our foe. :nope: Like how I'm using PG words for the second letter F? HA! Must.remain.calm.

Garfie-maybe a test at 8DPFO will work out for you. FO still makes me laugh. Who knows what day you're really on, but if you want to test, I say go for it!

Garfie....I'm not sure if it was AF or not. That is how it has been for the last 2 months. My cycles have always been 28 days and this time it was 36 days with just that little bit. The nurse practitioner told me that she didn't believe it was perimenopause but now I'm starting to think it could be. I'll be 45 in February so I guess that is possible.

Terri u can always order OPKs on EBay or I like the ones from Target u get 20 for $15.99.... they r just the IC lines ones but they work best for me the digitals always gave me false reading cuz I have hormone issues!!! GL

Erose I bet u Od like I said those test didn't work for me w Medicine or even B4 meds gave me a High when it should have been peak!!! GL

Terri u can always order OPKs on EBay or I like the ones from Target u get 20 for $15.99.... they r just the IC lines ones but they work best for me the digitals always gave me false reading cuz I have hormone issues!!! GL

Erose I bet u Od like I said those test didn't work for me w Medicine or even B4 meds gave me a High when it should have been peak!!! GL

So Sis, even when you had your pregnancies, those tests didn't work for you? That gives me a little extra hope. :)

Btw, that temp spike you got this morning looks pretty good to me! I'd take that as a good sign!

I'm telling you, FF is not our friend; it's our foe. :nope: Like how I'm using PG words for the second letter F? HA! Must.remain.calm.!

So the new name of the app is now Fertility Foe, lol! Love it. And it feels accurate for me this cycle!

Hi ladies I got a bfp this morning @ 15dpo on cb digi. Am quite wary as had a mmc last year but the ov weekend this yr was on the anniversary of the scan that showed the mmc so hoping that's a sign.
good luck to those still in for nov and sorry about bfns.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->