Gonal F or menopur to donate?

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I am going to be having an ivf cycle soon. I'll need more gonal f and menopur than insurance will pay for and I've had to pay out of pocket before and it's super expensive :(
Does anyone have any unused meds they would be willing to donate to me? Trying to save all the $$ I can since we will be paying for a 4th ivf cycle out of pocket at an attempt for baby #2. I'll pay you for shipping :)

Thanks!

Good luck, hun! I hope someone has extra meds for you. I've had 2 IVF's and paid close to 10,000 in meds and looking into IVF #3 soon. Sucks!!!

Yes it does!! We've already spent well over $40k on cycles, meds and transfers (we did 3 fets also). It really sucks. There needs to be some sort of law that insurance had to cover this kind of stuff.

Yes it does!! We've already spent well over $40k on cycles, meds and transfers (we did 3 fets also). It really sucks. There needs to be some sort of law that insurance had to cover this kind of stuff.

I wish there was =( We've spent 24,000 so far. My second IVF was canceled, so just paid for all the meds.

If you find that insurance or a way to save $$, please share!!!

I will!! There is a program to help with the meds called fertility line or something like that but I called and they said we don't qualify.
Sorry your cycle was canceled. To pay thousands for meds and not get to ER stinks :( I'm sorry. My state doesn't mandate ivf coverage so no coverage here. I have a $5k limit on testing but I've gone above and beyond that so they don't pay anymore.

I will look into fertility line, thanks! Im covered for everything but ivf and the meds for ivf!

Going to a new re on Monday and hoping hes the right doctor!!!

There is a program called Compassionate Care also... I will find the website an post for you ladies

https://www.fertilerus.com/documents/COMPASSIONATE_CARE_PROGRAM.pdf

I don't qualify for that program due to income. I've tried already :(

Ha, don't even ask me what we've spent so far...

Menopur is actually not that expensive, it's the Gonal-F/Puregon/Follistim that is crazy.

I think some girls here were ordering meds from Canada for less?

Sorry Mobaby :/ does your RE not know of any facilities that may offer assistance or a discount?

No and they don't have multi cycle either. Since they are hospital based too they won't give a discount on another cycle. I do know the hospital pharmacy gives IVF pts special pricing do at least there is that.

I'm not willing to risk ordering from outside us. I know these combo of drugs work so I want to make sure I'm using what we know works. The gonal f is crazy expensive!! I can't believe a med could even coat that much. Such a shame :( why does this crap have to be sooo expensive!!
My new insurance in jan doesn't cover anything related to infertility so none of the ultrasounds will be covered either. Good thing I am getting everything done before end of year.

Mobaby hi, have you seen the post that has gonal f for sale? She also says in post she had menopur fpr free so could be worth a look to get cheaper gonal f with free menopur xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->