Good Lordy it's my last day in second tri!!

CeeCee2010

Mummy to Jessica xxx
Reaction score
Lol it's so scary when I say that! Third Trimester - here I come!! Glad that Hopeful Heath and lm81 will be crossing over tomorrow too - hopefully it'll be less scary that way! Although I have a funny feeling I will still be messaging in second tri every now and again :) Also this is a formal warning to i_want_one, ClaireMuir123, Barbles and SamiraNChris that I will officially be kidnapping you to come to third tri tomorrow with me. Please pack your bags ready for the evacuation :) There may be more kidnap victims so please be ready to cross over if you are called upon lol.

On a more serious note, I want to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you. Without you ladies giving your support, advice and hugs I really don't think I could've made it through second tri and still be sane. You ladies are all incredibly special and have made my stay here so wonderful. I can't wait until you are all in third tri and I wish you all healthy and happy remainders of your pregnancies. Take care gorgeous ladies,

Lots of Love,

CeeCee XXX

Wowaweea!how exciting,i am very jel indeed.All the best hun to you and baby!and remember to keep that MIL in check,enjoy it over in 3rd tri!.xxx

ahh have fun in the third tri :) cant wait till i join u xx

Thanks broodybeauty I sure will do !! I'm sure I will still be posting in second tri as I'm not sure I'm ready to part with everybody here yet!! Take care of you and bubs XXX

Congrats Hun,I'm soooo excited for u,2 down,1 to go xx

I post anywhere's anyway! :haha: can't believe you're 27 weeks already, just mental! Can't wait till every one of us can be over the officially! xxx

Whoo hooo! CeeCee! See you over there soon!

I post anywhere's anyway! :haha: can't believe you're 27 weeks already, just mental! Can't wait till every one of us can be over the officially! xxx

Lol well if you already post there that'll make my kindnap SOOOOOOOO much easier! Lol trust me I'm finding it weird getting my head around being 27 weeks. I keep thinking I've got loads to get when in actual fact I haven't lol. We know what furniture we're getting and are ordering it next month. Ordering the car seat and base in June and have to get a cot mattress in June too. Other than that it's just little basic stuff!! Keep thinking I'm so not prepared but in all honesty I'm getting very close to it lol XXXX

Thank estar!! Indeed get your butt over to third tri quick sharp too lol XXX

awww!!!! your post made me teary!!!! cant believe your leavvvinggggg! il be over before you know it along with everyone else hehe! i think im going to start nosing at 3rd tri too see what the scare is! gona be fab there will be so many girlies who have just gone into labour posting their new babas!!!!!!!!! couple more weeks to go for me! apparently when you hit the 3rd tri time flies, i feel like ive been in 2nd tri forever hehe! xxx

awww!!!! your post made me teary!!!! cant believe your leavvvinggggg! il be over before you know it along with everyone else hehe! i think im going to start nosing at 3rd tri too see what the scare is! gona be fab there will be so many girlies who have just gone into labour posting their new babas!!!!!!!!! couple more weeks to go for me! apparently when you hit the 3rd tri time flies, i feel like ive been in 2nd tri forever hehe! xxx

Only 2 weeks 3 days and you shall be over hun... I notice you defy my attempts to kindnap you :cry: You cut me deep. Lol Start nosing over in third tri - it's all about mucus plugs, nipple pads and god knows what altogether! I said to Hopeful Heath that we've only got 13 weeks left and that I more than likely have food older than that in my freezer!! Ha ha I feel a song coming on here by the way... "Don't cry for me Argentina.... The truth is I never left you..." Lol XXX

Awww Im sitting at work grinning at your post :cloud9:

Like Claire, I post over there anyways trying to share my motherly knowledge :dohh: so I shall be over there anyways. Come on Samira, its not that scary :haha:

I just cant believe we are getting on to moving to 3rd Tri, it has flown by for me, from when I first post in 1st Tri with my suprise BFP not knowing whether to really trust it or not to now moving on to the last stage.

And you ladies are all so lovely!! Im glad I have found you to share the journey with *cue tears and violins :blush:

Ah CeeCee, you can't pinch some of my favourite posters and have you all disappearing off! ;)
Congrats on your graduation to third tri. I feel like I'm starting to grow out of second tri but totally not ready for third tri. Can we invent a two and half tri or something?!

hahaha! pleaase feel free to kidknap me! maybe you can add a couple weeks onto my baba at the same time!

what the hell is a mucus plug :S:S

in the words of pink

"pleaasseeeeee, dont leave "us"!!!! lol x

Ah CeeCee, you can't pinch some of my favourite posters and have you all disappearing off! ;)
Congrats on your graduation to third tri. I feel like I'm starting to grow out of second tri but totally not ready for third tri. Can we invent a two and half tri or something?!

hehe i agree!!! ooooh i know ceecee! start a 2nd n half tri thread in 3rd tri! then we can get to know 3rd tri'ers before we are meant too hehe! and we can hide from all the scary stuff till we need to see it ;)

This how I feel.

I agree, we need a 2nd Tri Limbo forum :happydance: to help us move gradually to the 'holy molys we are going to have babies soon' forum

hahaha! pleaase feel free to kidknap me! maybe you can add a couple weeks onto my baba at the same time!

in the words of pink

:rofl:

Its a bloody, mucusy thing that comes out your foof around the time you are going to have your baby. Usually labour follows quite soon but sometimes it can fall out days or weeks before. Mine came out with my waters. Its not pretty :haha:

in the words of pink

:rofl:

Its a bloody, mucusy thing that comes out your foof around the time you are going to have your baby. Usually labour follows quite soon but sometimes it can fall out days or weeks before. Mine came out with my waters. Its not pretty :haha:

oh noooo!!! yukkkkk! oh well at least its a warning sign! as gross as its sounds id be happy to have it when im a whale at 40 weeks!

See Samira this is why you need to be kidnapped lol and Waiting4astork - my fellow manchester united fan - I have room for more kidnap victims if you would like to come too!

Hmmm maybe I will start a crossing over thread for people who feel they're a bit in limbo between the two forums??? Would you ladies like that?

And Samira your singing was beautiful lol XXX And I'm kidnapping you whether you like it or not lol you have no choice!! XXX

Us reds have to stick together CeeCee ;)
Joking apart, that thread might not be such a bad idea- it could help us to make the transition into full blown scariness, a little bit easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->