• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Goodbye everyone and good luck.

shimmyshimmy

Mummy of 2.
Reaction score
Hi
I was going to be having a baby in July, but unfortunately I miscarried on friday night. So I will not be visiting 1st trimester again.
Good luck to all of you, and I hope things go really well for each and everyone of you, you are a fab lot, and you have helped me loads.
Thanks again guys,
Lee
(shimmyshimmy)
xxx
:hi:

huge hugs to u hun xxxxx

I am so sorry :hugs::hugs:x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh My!! What's happening?!! It's heartbreaking to read these posts. You all are in my thoughts!

:hugs:

I totally feel your pain as I miscarried yesterday! I offer you strength and hope you stay around. lots of hugs

oh shimmy so sorry for u hun my thoughts are with u xx

Thankyou to everyone who has posted here and to everyone who has offered support both to myself, and to everyone on this site.
You are all gems, I am going to miss visiting first trimester.
I will be sticking around on other sections of the site though.
It is such a wonderful site I would be stupid to leave.
I am relieved today because the physical pain has finally stopped, and I feel able to get up and get on with my days. I am getting there.

Take care everyone of you and god bless.
And my heart goes out to the many of you that have lost babies this week and in the past.
Lee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"