Goodbye for now ladies :(

T

tiggercats

I don't want to do this anymore. I feel like i'm doing it on my own and as much as I wanted my own baby, I'm not going to bring one into this world without the 100% support and commitment from my OH (which I thought i had from him by the way he was so excited by the thought).

I am about to be tested for coeliac disease, which if positive increases the risk of problems. It takes 2 to make a healthy baby and i'm already a step behind the picture of health and OH isn't doing anything to improve his health, so I don't see why I should bother anymore.

I am incredibly upset and emotional. Currently in the 2ww and really don't know if I want a positive or not now.

Sorry to rant, but I don't have anyone in real life I can tell how i'm feeling :cry:

Sorry for your struggles - hope that everything works out for you in the end.

:hug:

We are always here if you just want to talk or vent . . . and so are the lovely girls at WTT.

I don't want to do this anymore. I feel like i'm doing it on my own and as much as I wanted my own baby, I'm not going to bring one into this world without the 100% support and commitment from my OH (which I thought i had from him by the way he was so excited by the thought).

I am about to be tested for coeliac disease, which if positive increases the risk of problems. It takes 2 to make a healthy baby and i'm already a step behind the picture of health and OH isn't doing anything to improve his health, so I don't see why I should bother anymore.

I am incredibly upset and emotional. Currently in the 2ww and really don't know if I want a positive or not now.

Sorry to rant, but I don't have anyone in real life I can tell how i'm feeling :cry:

Hi Tiggercats,

Sorry your feeling so rubbish. Have you tried to tell your OH how you are feeling? I think the whole TTC thing affects women much more than men. I don't think they realise how much we think about it and have to plan for it with temping, OPK's etc etc.

:hugs:

So sorry to hear what your going through, I wish you the best of luck:)

:hugs: Aww I'm sorry things are so rough right now. I hope everything turns around for you, and wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide.

Take care. :hug:

Hi Tiggercats,

Sorry your feeling so rubbish. Have you tried to tell your OH how you are feeling? I think the whole TTC thing affects women much more than men. I don't think they realise how much we think about it and have to plan for it with temping, OPK's etc etc.

He has hardly spoken to me in the last 24 hours, we exchanged a couple of texts today, but the only time he has spoken to me tonight was to ask for his laptop, so I am upstairs crying my eyes out and feeling like crap.

He didn't speak to me last night because he rang to ask if he could stay at his mates and I said not tonight because I had loads to do and needed the help. I've never said no before and it only happens about once every 2 or 3 months, but why can't men organise their social life and show some consideration by asking in advance instead of practically telling an hour before?

Thanks everyone for all your kind words

Men can be aggravating - but apparently we need them for their sperm in the whole baby-making process.

Maybe it's a good idea to take a little break, relax, and focus on you relationship - and who knows what will happen.

Good Luck!

Hi Tigger,
Just read your post and wanted to give some hugs! :hug:
Men can be rubbish at times (I'm pretty sure everyone on here would agree with you) and I completely agree with you when you said you just want some consideration. One thing I would say though, and this is only from my experience, is that I don't find it particularly productive sitting upstairs alone, upset - if I feel strongly enough I will always argue my point and make my feelings clear. At least that way my OH can't say he didn't know and I don't talk to him!

I don't like to think of anyone sat alone crying their eyes out. Please know that you have a huge amount of support on here should you want it - you really aren't alone in your TTC journey!

Hayley - thank you, I agree with you, but there also is no point trying to talk to someone who wont even look at you. I lack confidence in voicing my opinions because of how i've been treated in the past. I love my OH (and he is completly different to the others, he has never hit me or even tried to, has never abused me and never would, he doesn't lie or ignore my phone calls). He is the best and has loved me for who I am and helped me regain trust and in general been wonderful (apart from the last 24hours)

:hug: Awww,sorry you're feeling so bad, as everyone above has said, there's loads of support on here if you need it. Wishing you the best of luck in whatever you decide :hugs:

I completely understand. You're hurt. Hopefully you'll heal and begin to hope again. Until then, be strong and know that you're prayed about and loved. :hug::hug:

Thanks again - it's nice to know I have somewhere to rant. That's the trouble with ttc, it's generally something that couples keep to themselves, therefore you don't have your normal real life friends to talk worries through with.

Oh blooming 'eck! You brought tears to my eyes with that reply!
If this really is just a minor blip (however awful you feel right now) then hopefully in a few days, things will be back to 'normal'.

If you do need a proper rant, send me/someone a direct message and put everything - all your feelings - down in words. Even if you don't want a reply it can be so theraputic to know that you've said it, and someone is listening to you. It's one of the reasons I write a TTC diary - because OH sometimes things I get too obsessed!

More hugs and lots of love :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->