Got mine, did you get yours?

topazicatzbet

mummy to 3 boys
Reaction score
well i got up early this morning and went and got my body pillow from lidl.
thanks so much to to the op who posted the link.

my store only had 2 so if your wanting one get there fast!

oh noooo how much is it hun? what is it? is it a V pillow?

i better get of me ass hadnt i :lol:

its one of the long pillows for sleeping on for £9.99, good support for bump and legs. says it can be used for nursing as well.

Ahh no...I was going to try and get one tomorrow as i'm working today. Fingers crossed they have one left.

Is it good quality hun? Someone told me if it was that cheap it might be rubbish and flatten really quickly. For a tenner i'm not that bothered, but just wondered!

Thanks for reminding me - I'll have to wait til 5pm when I finish work!

feels ok to me, can be machine washed and tumble dryed. comes with a removable outer cover as well, although i bought a pillow case for extra protection as well.

Noooooo, i was ment to be going but cant get down that way untill saterday, not holding out much hope of their being one left! :( xx

Got mine!!! :D and they had loads left!

Can't wait to go to bed tonight! x

Agh!!! I forgot all about this, ive been poorly with a cold and not up to doing much I think I will try and send some tomorrow for me!! :yipee: Thankyou for the reminder!! hehe :hugs: xxx

im finding sleeping on my side really uncomfortable now (always had bad hips) so im hoping it will help

i got mine i got the last one and i was there at 10.30am it feels ok good quailty nice and squishy hoping for a more comfy nights sleep tonight x

I got a Dream Geni pillow and love it. It was pricey but I tend to get lower back pain from sleeping even when not pregnant, so I expect I'll use it lots, well beyond pregnancy. I actually got it and started sleeping with it several weeks ago, well before I had any sign of a bump, for that reason.

I bought the same pillow off here before i knew lidl were having them, i've had it for a few nights now and its absolutely brilliant, i use it to support my back whilst sitting on the sofa too!!! xx

think im going to venture out and get one tomorrow in the hope they will have some left, any of you from Plymouth in the UK?x

ooooooo how interesting. I to want one of these and had no idea lidl had them on offer. I'm going to pop down tomorrow. Hope they've got some left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->