Got my BFP today after 3 cycles! Due early august, any bump buddies?? :)

It hasn't been terrible for me yet but, it's noticeable. I used to be able to pee at the MOST 2 times a day! I've totally exceeded that limit. I have a not so fun symptom-constipation :( NEVER had a problem with this!!!!!!!!! :haha:

I haven't had trouble with that yet.. I had it once with my daughter and that's how I knew I was pregnant but nothing after that.

I had that question!! Does frequent peeing mean more urine, or just the feeling like you have to go and then you don't always go that much? That's what happens to me sometimes!

With me it's been like, I feel like I have to go all of a sudden, then when I do it's really NOT that much at all!!

hi everyone im due on the 4th august can i join you?.xxx

Welcome! :happydance: I'm awaiting a phone call this morning about my blood results!

Thinkin' of ya Ash!! :hugs: I have such a good feeling about it though!!

Your feeling is right, kisses! Got my results this morning and my number went from 164 at 13 dpo to 372 at 15 dpo! Yay! Baby is fine!

Even thought I had a feeling everything was okay, it's so nice having reassurance. Now I can just sit back and be a pregnant lady lol.

You ladies should try this out:

I found this on another forum and the accuracy was impressive, you can check this pregnancy and check your other children and see if it's correct for them as well. share your results

You will need the AGE and the MONTH when you conceived your Baby...
For example: 20 (age) and 7 (month of July)= BOY (EVEN AGE with ODD MONTH)

ð ODD AGE with ODD MONTH= GIRL
ð EVEN AGE with EVEN MONTH= GIRL
ð EVEN AGE with ODD MONTH= BOY
ð ODD AGE with EVEN MONTH= BOY

I get BOY!

Yep I saw that! I got a boy too! With the chinese gender Regular age-Boy Lunar age-Girl!!!! I'm so excited to see which one is right. So far 2 boys, and 1 girl lol!

Yep I saw that! I got a boy too! With the chinese gender Regular age-Boy Lunar age-Girl!!!! I'm so excited to see which one is right. So far 2 boys, and 1 girl lol!

Same here!
Regular age chinese gender- GIRL
Lunar age chinese gender- BOY
this one- BOY

2 boys and 1 girl for me, too!

Well I had two predictions done both said girl, also the chinese calender says girls so we shall see. I think I ended up ovilationg later and if you go by the whole shutles method we BD on the day of O and the day after so we shall see, doesn't matter what as long as it's healthy I can't wait to find out though so I can start planning.

I know, I feel like I can't buy a single thing until I know the gender!!

It will be so interesting to see if you get your little girl like predicted!

Hi ladies - got pointed in the direction of you other newly pregnant gals, i feel so alone atm.. most of my 'friends' are still in ttc and I havent really come to terms with the fact Im preg yet, even tho we were trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->