Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

My sweetheart came home today and told me he told one of his friends(hes like our family ) he works with that we are expecting me= pouty face!! He was so into telling me not to spill the beans and my baby got so excited that he spillt them first !!!!! I'm glad he's happpy even tho we did have Valentine's plans for the announcement. Can't be mad at that its soo sweet!! He's ready to be a daddy <3 I'm so ready to be a mom too!! I want to the the world but I'm going to wait to make sure the baby is ok first :)

Hahaha, peeing while sneezing (and when the baby kicks you the wrong way), constant farting... I'd better warn DH now! :rofl:

Amanda I'm in a similar boat! I'd love to tell soooo many people, but so far only one very trusted friend knows. Only one other family member will know at Christmas, and most other people will know come Valentine's Day once we know baby's okay. <3

Hey ladies! I got my faint positive this morning and my EDD is Aug 31st so just in the august cutoff!

Hi, ladies! Congrats to all of you! I got my very first :bfp: ever this past Monday. My EDD is August 15, three days after my 40th birthday. This is my first pregnancy and I'm absolutely terrified that something will go wrong thanks to my old age. My first OB appointment is 12/29 and it cannot get here soon enough.

As far as symptoms, just some mild cramping here and there, sore boobs, and being tired.

Hey ladies! I got my faint positive this morning and my EDD is Aug 31st so just in the august cutoff!

Hi, ladies! Congrats to all of you! I got my very first :bfp: ever this past Monday. My EDD is August 15, three days after my 40th birthday. This is my first pregnancy and I'm absolutely terrified that something will go wrong thanks to my old age. My first OB appointment is 12/29 and it cannot get here soon enough.

As far as symptoms, just some mild cramping here and there, sore boobs, and being tired.

Congrats and Welcome!

May I join you ladies? Just got my BFP last night, this is baby #2

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lot of symptoms going on. I have on and off sore boobs, tired and zero appetite that is slowly increasing. I'm 5 weeks today (based off LMP). First dr appointment is today - they let me come in early because of my mmc in February, so I wouldn't have to wait as long.

It's totally normal to have very little symptoms in the beginning. I am also 5 weeks today based on ovulation day. I'm leaving my due date as August 21st unless they tell me a different one after my scan. With my son other than heartburn and being exhausted and increased appetite I wouldn't have known I was pregnant lol.

It's totally normal to have very little symptoms in the beginning. I am also 5 weeks today based on ovulation day. I'm leaving my due date as August 21st unless they tell me a different one after my scan. With my son other than heartburn and being exhausted and increased appetite I wouldn't have known I was pregnant lol.

That is so reassuring to hear, thank you! I definitely feel off but its not keeping me from do my normal things. I fell asleep at 8pm last night...that's definitely not typical lol.

That is so reassuring to hear, thank you! I definitely feel off but its not keeping me from do my normal things. I fell asleep at 8pm last night...that's definitely not typical lol.

My due date is between August 14 and 21, I won't know until my first scan. Not sure when I ovulated. so going by the first day of my period.

May I join you ladies? Just got my BFP last night, this is baby #2

Of course - welcome and congrats!

Thank you! I breastfeed too, so only symptom I have is nauseousness.

I also am still breast feeding so the boobie changes are pretty much non existent lol. I did notice a little pick up in my milk production though.

Hmm I hope I don't produce more, My son will be a year next month and I am ready to wean him. I cannot get passed the biting we will see though.

My son is 13 months tomorrow. I'm just not quite ready to wean. :(

Hello ladies can I please join!! Got my :BFP: on Wednesday. ....and Two more today! Xx

So nice so see so many new bfp's! Congrats ladies! Welcome. H&H 9 months

Hi ladies, room for another little 2?

I've been lurking purely because I don't feel "safe" to be in first tri. I'm only 11dpo, having got a lovely dark BFP yearerday. Confirmed today with a CB digi, pregnant 1-2 weeks :cloud9:

We've been trying since our wedding in May, and I had sort of convinced myself something was amiss.

Anyway, I'm so happy to be here, although I am a bit apprehensive. Looking forward to having so many buddies! Fertility friend has my due date at 31st of August, so I am JUST making it to part of your group by the skin of my teeth!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->