Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Um smiley, your pg line is darker than the control line. Like way way darker. That's insane! Congrats!

Nice lined smiley! I have thought about testing more but my OH might be upset with me for buying more tests. So Tempting when u see such nice dark lines!

I have my paperwork for bloodwork and have had it since last Monday! I still haven't gone in mostly due to lack of time. So I am hoping to go in friday and have that taken care of.
I ordered a Doppler too! Angel sounds. It's only $20 and I won't be able to use it for a bit yet... Kinda nervous to use it and might wait until after my first ultrasound. I know my last pregnancy at 10 weeks they couldn't detect a heartbeat, which scared me but all turned out well at my 14 week appointment. And by then I had already had an ultrasound!
I'll be glad to get to 6 weeks though. I feel like I am in the red zone right now, although I have been having frequent headaches and been very tired!

Smiley - your lines look amazing! My last 3 have been very similar, the test is darker than the control. Fx that means good things are happening in there!

I am still not feeling a ton symptom-wise. I'm tired but functioning and my right boob is achy off and on, very little. The biggest difference I'm noticing is not much of an appetite and then feeling full or not wanting to eat after just a few bites. Nothing tastes good. I'm not really nauseous though, just don't want to eat. This from a girl who never knew what it was like not to feel hungry.

I am going to the Dr on Friday and I'm hoping they will do blood tests. I'll be 5 weeks exactly that day.

I keep thinking back to how I felt with my mc back in January/February. I remember a lot more cramping and feeling tired and mildly achy boobs. This time, no appetite, occasionally sore boobs, and tired. I also had a lot of spotting prior to me getting my BFP last time and so far nothing at all. I really want this bean to stick.

Thanks Ladies! I was waiting for the test to be darker than the control. They come 2 to a box so I just had to use the last one too :haha:

Smiley, that looks awesome. I'll be taking more tests tomorrow just to get the last urge out of my system and then I will be done. I'll post them tomorrow after I take them. :)

Looking good smiley!

I am now in the countdown until my bloodwork comes back. Should be sometime tomorrow. Also, afternoon test looking somewhat darker (test line getting close to as dark as control I think!). I wanted one to compare directly with blood results. I will attach a pic later when I have a chance. I am 16dpo now - hoping that little bean is growing furiously in there! Only one week until a doctor will actually see me :happydance:

I wish I could get more blood work but there's no point.

I know I wish I could just get my hcg levels instantly on demand! Luckily I have today's bloodwork results to look forward to, then next week my first exam. But after that what am I ever going to do to feel like everything is still good? According to my mom, by then I will be vomiting my guts out continuously so I guess that would be reassuring :dohh:

I was just on a site that said the more morning sickness the more your chance of mc goes down, but maybe they just say that to make people feel better? I never had any sickness with dd, just extreme hunger so pretty quick weight gain all over as a result. I've been nauseous on and off with this one already so it just seems like a totally different pregnancy.
The 6 week to 10 week period is going to be super tough. Not sure what to do? After that, dopplers away!

If that's true than my chance of miscarriage with my son must have been through the roof lol because I had no morning sickness what so ever.

If that's true than my chance of miscarriage with my son must have been through the roof lol because I had no morning sickness what so ever.

Well my guess is no morning sickness doesn't tell you much but if you have it severely then that is informative. I don't think I would be too sad if I happened to dodge that particular piece of info, but if I do have it I will take it as a good sign.

Oh yeah, and here's a pic of my afternoon test - test line getting really close to control line!

Attachments

• 1418855056701-1003324432.jpg
    1418855056701-1003324432.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
Ohh, lines are getting darker deductive! I took 2 more tests today and they're darker than Monday's tests. I'll have to upload the pictures later.

Heh I'm bracing myself for morning sickness. Being nauseated is the worst feeling for me but I'm going to push through it if it happens!

Haven't posted in awhile . Things are going good for me my test was darker than the control line today at 20 dpo so I'm not gonna test again. I'll be five weeks tomm :) and I have mg first us the 31st and I can't wait!!!. Deductive mom im anxious to hear your blood results today!!!

Even after doc confirmed my pregnancy and told me numbers looked good, I've still tested twice since then! It's an obsession! Each time has been darker than the last. And luckily, I have no more sticks left to pee on! Praise, Jesus! So, now I'm just going to trust in God & keep fingers crossed! Going to doc again today! More blood work!

I wish my tests would be darker, but they are all about the same so i think its just a crap batch of ics as got a strong line straight away on blue dye tests, but they dont get dark! lol id soo like to pee on a frer but i wont buy any more lol

saw MW today for first visit, no bloods or anything though back on 12th Jan for that x

You girls are so lucky to get bloods! Must be so reassuring.
Really feeling nauceous today so trying to let that be my reassurance. I'm so sleepy these days too. What symptoms are you girls having?

@hopeful ttc- u are absolutely right all we can do now is trust in god and trust his will to be done!!
I'm also glad I dont have anymore test haha!!!

@aww1900- girl that is a long time to wait to figure something out.They can't do anything till Jan???

nope they don't do anything here until bloods at 10weeks and then a scan at 12 weeks and 20 weeks.

thats when private health care is much better, though we are very lucky for the public health care here :)

I had an early scan at 8weeks with my middle dd as id had 2 mc's before xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->