Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

As far as symptoms, just some mild cramping here and there, sore boobs, and being tired.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lot of symptoms going on. I have on and off sore boobs, tired and zero appetite that is slowly increasing. I'm 5 weeks today (based off LMP). First dr appointment is today - they let me come in early because of my mmc in February, so I wouldn't have to wait as long.

Glad they are letting you go in so early, wonders! Do you think they will do an early dating ultrasound? Please let us know what happens!

I have my first appointment next week at 5w1d based on fairly certain ovulation date (5w0d if you go by lmp) and I am very curious about what to expect. I think I was able to go early because of my two chemical pregnancies plus the holidays plus they did hcg pretty early and probably estimate I am a bit farther along than my lmp date would say - they never actually asked.

My lmp date would put me at 5 weeks, 6 days. Not 5 weeks,0 days. I don't know which one my doctor will want to go by. I'm pretty positive on what day I ovulated but it's crazy that I would be 6 weeks tomorrow if you go by my period. I ovulated on cycle day 19 of a 32 day cycle and I told my doctor that my cycles were 32 days, not 28. So we will see at my appointment after my ultrasound.

Oh and Loobs, don't worry about the sneaking in by one day thing. I told all the other girls they could join too. :)

As far as symptoms, just some mild cramping here and there, sore boobs, and being tired.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a lot of symptoms going on. I have on and off sore boobs, tired and zero appetite that is slowly increasing. I'm 5 weeks today (based off LMP). First dr appointment is today - they let me come in early because of my mmc in February, so I wouldn't have to wait as long.

Glad they are letting you go in so early, wonders! Do you think they will do an early dating ultrasound? Please let us know what happens!

I have my first appointment next week at 5w1d based on fairly certain ovulation date (5w0d if you go by lmp) and I am very curious about what to expect. I think I was able to go early because of my two chemical pregnancies plus the holidays plus they did hcg pretty early and probably estimate I am a bit farther along than my lmp date would say - they never actually asked.

Thanks! I just returned from dr. They said I'm 5 weeks (duh) based off LMP. I had an internal check and she said everything looks and feels normal for 5 weeks. They did take blood to check my progesterone so I'm grateful for that as I've always been concerned that was an issue for me. She said I should stay calm and there is no reason why I should miscarry again, sometimes they just happen. I go back in 4 weeks for an ultrasound and official bloodwork. I'll be 9 weeks then :winkwink:

Well, according to ovulation I'm 5 weeks to the day and I've been feeling super nauseous off and on all day. I've been sipping juice all day because otherwise I get so nauseous I feel like I'm going to throw up. Choosing to take that as a good sign that my little baby is growing well. But Blech. :(

Hey Ladies,
I was wondering what you would all think about making a secret Facebook group for us to talk about our pregnancies? I am currently in one now for my first baby. He was a January Jelly bean 2014. I just wanted everyone's input.

Test line finally no question as dark as control line (19dpo, but haven't tested in a few days). I read somewhere that wondfos aren't very sensitive to distinguish hcg levels above 500, which I was already above on Thursday, so probably won't be testing much more. But glad to see my levels are holding strong!

Starting to feel more optimistic about this pregnancy. Next milestone is my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Can hardly wait!

Attachments

• 1419102755707-1003324432.jpg
    1419102755707-1003324432.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1
I'm thinking about starting a closed Facebook group for all my BnB friends to join me in, one where we can talk about anything and non-members won't be snooping and criticizing.. If you start a page let me know the link. AFM no Christmas bfp in my future, af came toady. How about you already lucky ladies sending me your leftover dust?? lol

:dust: :dust: :dust:
I think having a closed group would be good. But it has to definitely be closed because I don't want people on my Facebook knowing yet.

Definitely giving out all my leftover dust! I think I must have hoarded a bunch cause I thought this would literally take me years. I think this bean must be going "neener neener" to my old worry-wart obgyn who made a huge deal out of my fertility.

I'm neither here nor there about a FB group. I'm already joining one secret one after my GP confirms everything's okay, but I've got to be careful of how many I join or else I won't be able to keep up with them all! :rofl:

And I don't want my family to ever find out that I'm trying, since they don't want me to even think about it.

I dont mind joining a fb group aslong as its secret. I have a few 'friends ' on my facebook who I do not want knowing!

How are you all ladies? Xx

Well what would we want to name it? August Angels?we would want August in the name.

I dont think angels in the name as we sometimes refer to babys born sleeping as angels. I could be the only one who thinks like that though.
How about 'august rainbows' or summer babes ?
Is august classed as summer or autumn lol! Xx

I have a question about due dates...

Based off my LMP, I'm 5w2d and due 8/21.

Based off my ovulation day which FF said was December 1 (I was temping), I am 4w6d and due 8/24.

So which do I go by? At least until I have my scan. I know it's only 3 days difference, but still wondering. Dr went by LMP when telling me my due date on Friday.

August is still summer, but I think we should name it something so that people who are due in September can join too kind of deal.

Hi jandj! And of course all the other ladies. BFP today at 10dpo- absolutely terrified!

Welcome bug! And deductive I was told to go by last monthly period until my scan but I'm going by ovulation because I think it is more accurate. If I go by last monthly period I'm 6 weeks, 1 day and if I go by ovulation I'm 5 weeks, 2 days. So it's a 6 day difference!

Welcome bug! And deductive I was told to go by last monthly period until my scan but I'm going by ovulation because I think it is more accurate. If I go by last monthly period I'm 6 weeks, 1 day and if I go by ovulation I'm 5 weeks, 2 days. So it's a 6 day difference!

Ok, thx! It's only a 3 day difference so I guess it isn't a huge deal for me. If at my scan, I'm measuring a couple days behind, I will know why though! I'll stick with being 5w2d! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->