Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Hi ladies can I join please? 4 weeks today with #2 so still cautious (esp after a mc with 1st preg). Feeling a little tired and having a few little cramps and more BM's (sorry TMI) but otherwise ok xx

Congrats! What a wonderful time of the year!
My hubby and I got our very first BFP 2 years ago on Christmas morning - and we are now with a beautiful 15 month-old-daughter.
This last week we found out we are expecting baby #2 - Due Aug 26. While we were trying, now that it has happened, I am more nervous than I thought I would be. Not only to go through being pregnant and delivering, but also to care for TWO little ones at once. Anyone else feel this way?

What do you all think about August sunflowers?

Wishfulone, i exactly how you feel. My son is 13 months old and I am terrified but super excited to add another one to the mix haha.

Dd is 19 months. Just hoping that in 8.5 months she'll be more mature and self sufficient than now though historically I've always overestimated where she'll be in the future. :( this will probably wind up being much tougher than I'm willing to let myself accept.

I don't think it will be as bad as I make it out in my head haha.

my ds will be almost be 3 1/2 - so I hope he will be "helpful" to me.

Hi ladies, hope I can join in! My SO & I got our christmas BFP on Dec 13th. CB Digital said 1-2 weeks which based on O is accurate and would now put me at 3 weeks! Im super excited to say the least. Our little baby bagushski is due August 27th 2015 :happydance::baby:

Attachments

• 20141215_152741.jpg
    20141215_152741.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi all... :) I have also had a Christmas BFP!! I Had an Pos Opk on the 7th Dec and didt plot the Last AF :wacko: But got my BFP 2days ago, How can I get how Many weeks ect i am? x

Congrats! What a wonderful time of the year!
My hubby and I got our very first BFP 2 years ago on Christmas morning - and we are now with a beautiful 15 month-old-daughter.
This last week we found out we are expecting baby #2 - Due Aug 26. While we were trying, now that it has happened, I am more nervous than I thought I would be. Not only to go through being pregnant and delivering, but also to care for TWO little ones at once. Anyone else feel this way?

Me too! This was a planned pregnancy, however I do feel very nervous about having another one! Our DD is almost 3, and a complete momma's girl. I am worried about how this will affect her and our relationship as we are very close.
I am sure it isn't without its challenges, but it should be manageable I think! Will be fun to see them interact!

Usually you track how far you are by your last cycle unless you know when you ovulated

I was Tracking my Last Cycles but then mad A MMC in Sept so since then did put down when AF came but did opk and had the Postive 7th, will I have to wait for the scan to tell me x

I was gone for the weekend and came back to a thread full new ladies! Congrats!

I'm all for a facebook page. Sounds great.

JandJ your lines are terrific!!

I was Tracking my Last Cycles but then mad A MMC in Sept so since then did put down when AF came but did opk and had the Postive 7th, will I have to wait for the scan to tell me x

go by the positive OPK for now and then they will tell you at your first scan. I am doing that but with my first day of my last cycle.

this is if you had ovulated on december 7th

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1417932000z0z1419055200z1.png

Okay does anyone know how to make a facebook page?

Glad to see so many new faces every week and happy everyone seems to be doing well! I am so excited, I have officially made it to 5 weeks today! Seems this little bean is determined to hang in there.

My temps haven't been quite as high the last couple days (more like my normal lp temps), so naturally I am finding time to worry about progesterone levels. Anyone been on progesterone during the first trimester? They tested my levels when I first went in but that was only 10dpo so of course they were still high. Didn't check again when I went back the next week for follow-up hcg. I was told to keep taking my regular post-O supplements but wondering if that's enough. Not sure how my corpus luteum is doing. Guess I will ask at my first appointment tomorrow but wondering if anyone has experience? Should they be monitoring more closely or should I be fine for now? :nope:

Hi ladies, I really need to try and get on more and keep up with this thread more :) Hope you are all doing well! Ive had some funny news, one of my very best friends is also pregnant and due within days of me! our other wee trio is also 27 weeks preg so funny that we will be going through it all at the same time, its both their 1st babies and my 4th! so i get all the questions etc lol xx

Holy crap I can't believe I'm saying this but... Mind if I join? :bunny:

Attachments

• 20141222_125714-1.jpg
    20141222_125714-1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member