Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Awesome numbers J!

I broke and took my last Digi tonight. Last week it was 1-2:happydance:

Attachments

• 232.jpg
    232.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
Welcome welcome to all the new ladies! I see I missed a ton today.
Congrats on your numbers j, getting medicine Amanda, and passing one anniversary deductive! Seriously big day.
Afm, I went to the gym today now I gave serious lower back pains nd crampy. Hoping I didn't mess anything up. No high impact, just weight lifting on machines and I kept them all at 30lbs so I thought I'd be ok?
My symptoms-
Random nausea mid day 6 dpo-10 dpo. Now just nausea when I'm hungry (sneaks up quick) and after I eat lol.
Seriously sore and swelling bbs since 7 dpo. I've had to move to a fuller bra and have just been wearing sports bras cause they hurt too much.
Stomach feels much harder down near pubic bone last few days.
Crazy lower back pain 9 dpo-12 dpo and again today.
Cramping and twinges on and off.
Super emotional - crying at everything.
Freezing almost all the time.

Congrats on all these lovely bfp's! So excited for everyone!

Here to join the Christmas BFPs. :) How's everyone doing?

I'm going to give a local midwife group a ring tomorrow. Hopefully I won't risk out, but if they can at least do bloodwork and an ultrasound that'd be peachy!

I wanted to go to a midwife this time but I love my doctor too much, plus midwives are hard to find and very expensive in Canada. And my doctor visits are free.

Yeah, we'll see if they'll take me! BC's provincial health plan does cover them. If it's not an option my GP has been great with referrals so I'm sure I'll be in good hands with whomever I end up with.

I actually don't know if Alberta's health plan covers them but I'm pretty sure the lady who taught our baby class with my son said that they didn't, so that kind of sucks. I think because of the reason for my previous c-section my pregnancy is considered too high risk for them anyway because I will need at least 3 ultrasounds.

@sass- thank u so much!!! Hey everyone new :) so glad u could join us!!! We are packed full on this thread..lots of love and support!! The more the merriour!! Pretty sure I spelled that wrong, oopps. So I have my first real appt on the 31st :) and I can't wait!! I will be six weeks then and it will be a great way to bring the new year in. I'm glad everyone is having symptoms, that is lovely!! But god bless is all lol , it can be overwhelming sometimes too. I believe sometimes it just takes some time getting use to adapting to our new life style for the next little bit. Its a huge change! I hope everyone is doing well today!! OH yeah my test is better this morning!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141216_065612_100.jpg
    IMG_20141216_065612_100.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey lavender and princess! I had an inkling you be here today L! So took a test this morning and finally got a second line quickly for the first time. Doesn't that seem so slow? I'm stinking 21 dpo. Doesn't that seem so late? I also don't think it's much darker than my 19 dpo test. Maybe I should just go get the weeks estimator? Thoughts please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
I think it is darker sass. And some women have a slower doubling time, it doesn't necessarily mean that anything is wrong. If you are worried though I would go and get two blood draws two days apart and then they can tell you your doubling time. They don't actually look for it to double they look for an increase of atleast 66% in 48 hours. :)

Hey lavender and princess! I had an inkling you be here today L! So took a test this morning and finally got a second line quickly for the first time. Doesn't that seem so slow? I'm stinking 21 dpo. Doesn't that seem so late? I also don't think it's much darker than my 19 dpo test. Maybe I should just go get the weeks estimator? Thoughts please

Sass, I actually see a progression too. Doesn't look worrisome to me! Plus all ladies and tests are different. But if the weeks estimator will make you feel better (and not break the bank) I say go for it!

Oh and congrats jandj on the great numbers! I read recently on someone's blog that a lot of hpts don't continue getting darker much after hcg = 500. So if you stop seeing changes in your tests soon, don't be worried!

Afm, feeling really down on myself today. Surprisingly not too worried considering this is the day I lost my latest chemical, just sad. I am feeling guilty about not being more excited and at peace about the whole experience.

I was planning to wait until this morning to test again but instead tested last night. Test looked fine considering it was from the other batch I had, but now I feel badly that I didn't wait like I said I would. Plus I keep losing a couple hours of sleep every night because of this darn cold!

Just can't quite seem to live in the moment :cry:

I was looking at my boobs last night they are huge. is it weird that my boobs are already bigger at only this far?

Lavender, you and I have to be close because I was due for my period yesterday! Got my positive last Wednesday (12-10)! So glad you joined us!!

2 kids, no it's not weird. Mine are too. Although I am still breast feeding my son. But with my son too they got a little bigger right away then went back to almost normal in the second trimester then ballooned up in the third trimester. I also have nice bulgy blue veins.

Deductive, I probably won't test very much more since getting my numbers. I will be buying a pack of digitals and a walmart test probably just to see if it's actually a clear positive on a blue dye yet. And I might get another dollar store test or two but other than that I think I'm done. I'm just going to trust my symptoms haha. Only 29 days until my ultrasound. :)

2 kids, no it's not weird. Mine are too. Although I am still breast feeding my son. But with my son too they got a little bigger right away then went back to almost normal in the second trimester then ballooned up in the third trimester. I also have nice bulgy blue veins.

Deductive, I probably won't test very much more since getting my numbers. I will be buying a pack of digitals and a walmart test probably just to see if it's actually a clear positive on a blue dye yet. And I might get another dollar store test or two but other than that I think I'm done. I'm just going to trust my symptoms haha. Only 29 days until my ultrasound. :)

thanks. Yeah my boobs are in a c cup. :) it is actually kinda nice bc I am usually so small.

Sass, I actually see a progression. Doesn't look worrisome to me! Plus all ladies and tests are different. But if the weeks estimator will make you feel better (and not break the bank) I say go for it!

Oh and congrats jandj on the great numbers! I read recently on someone's blog that a lot of hpts don't continue getting darker much after hcg = 500. So if you stop seeing changes in your tests soon, don't be worried!

Afm, feeling really down on myself today. Surprisingly not too worried considering this is the day I lost my latest chemical, just sad. I am feeling guilty about not being more excited and at peace about the whole experience.

I was planning to wait until this morning to test again but instead tested last night. Test looked fine considering it was from the other batch I had, but I didn't tell DH about it and then when he saw me looking at it he was bummed I tested again when we were going to wait and didn't even tell him. Plus I keep losing a couple hours of sleep every night because of this darn cold!

Just can't quite seem to live in the moment :cry:

:hugs: deductive.

Welcome lavender & princess

My boobs are a little bigger, but in my last pregnancy they didn't get much bigger and I never got any milk in. They are sore this time around though.
I have one more frer left and might take it today or tomorrow. I took one Saturday. I plan on this being the last time I test but if I feel anxious of worried I might pick up another.

Don't beat yourself up for testing D! It's totally normal. I don't think I'm living in the moment either. I told a close friend yesterday and she was like, "oh yay! I'm so happy for you! Aren't you so excited?" And I thought about it and told her no actually because were too afraid it won't stick. I think I will relax much more after week 7.

Hi all! I am also due in August 2015, the 16th to be exact! It seems like ages away, and I too feel anticlimactic about it all. I want to be excited but I just don't feel like its real, and am scared for the most part. I think once I hit week 8 (which won't be until January 4th :( ) I will feel more enthusiastic about it all. First tri is so slooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->