Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

I was debating ordering from the place you ordered from but I wasn't sure if it was good or not. And it's hard because it comes through UPS and my address never seems to exist for those places haha.

Found you and stalking! Hoping for a bfp in the next few days!

Hey Sass! It's so funny but I kept talking the week before the BFP like I already was expecting. It was crazy, I couldn't explain it! I thought I was getting ahead of myself, but I'm glad I'm here!

2kids my boobs are probably going to pop from my bra at any minute. I'm debating on what to do since I can't keep wearing my sports bras. :haha:

Ohh we are close Hopeful! I'm guessing I was due for AF the 19th or 20th. August 28th looks like my due date based on O. :) Glad to be here with ya!

Querida I hope you get the BFP you've been after! :thumbup:

The midwife practice I called has a wait list, so I submitted an intake form online and I'll just wait to hear back from them. At least I have my GP appointment next Monday so I can get sent for bloodwork and whatnot then.

Hey Sass! It's so funny but I kept talking the week before the BFP like I already was expecting. It was crazy, I couldn't explain it! I thought I was getting ahead of myself, but I'm glad I'm here!

2kids my boobs are probably going to pop from my bra at any minute. I'm debating on what to do since I can't keep wearing my sports bras. :haha:

Ohh we are close Hopeful! I'm guessing I was due for AF the 19th or 20th. August 28th looks like my due date based on O. :) Glad to be here with ya!

Querida I hope you get the BFP you've been after! :thumbup:

The midwife practice I called has a wait list, so I submitted an intake form online and I'll just wait to hear back from them. At least I have my GP appointment next Monday so I can get sent for bloodwork and whatnot then.
I hate bras and usually only wear them If I am wearing only one layer. Today I just put on 2 shirts and a jacket. LOL. My boobs hurt too much for a bra.

I wish I could go braless but I would leak milk everywhere lol and I can't wear my sports bra because it's too constricting.

I am not lactating yet. but when I do I will have to find a comfy bra. What kind of bra do you recommend that doesn't hurt the boobies. LOL

Ha I love my push-up bras but man. Not anymore! I'd love to hear bra suggestions, too! If the sports bras didn't have huge, obvious straps I'd just keep wearing them. :haha:

I love both my Playtex nursing bras. I have one with no underwire for at home and bedtime and one with an underwire for leaving the house. They are pretty comfy, even the underwire one. Make sure the non underwire one you buy one cup size too big though because they fit strange. And the band should be atleast 2 sizes bigger than what you wear now. I was a 36 DD before my first pregnancy and the nursing bra that was comfortable while pregnant and especially after was a 40 DD. My 40 DD without underwire still fits weird though. I got them from Walmart. :)

Ahh, so is it true your ribcage stays bigger after pregnancy? I definitely don't want to waste money on buying the wrong size of bras!

thanks for the tip jandj :) I will look for them at walmart. I can not do underwires. so probably stick with the underwire less one.

My son is 13 months old and mine is still the same size. I think it has a lot to do with if you plan on nursing too. But if you do definitely make sure your nursing bra band is atleast one size too big.

Yeah, breastfeeding is the plan if everything works out! So get one cup size too big? Or should I up the band size as well? Of course I may just gain enough weight and need a bigger band size anyway.

I feel like my boobs will be bigger than my head. I'm already a 32DD so I'm fully prepared for them to completely blow up!

Planning to breastfeed here too, although I have seen how it can sometimes be more difficult than expected so prepared to be flexible. But I have felt ready for it ever since I practiced "breastfeeding" my two beloved baby dolls around age 7 :winkwink: So far boobs not notably bigger but did just wash my fav bra so hard to tell. DH hasn't commented anyway...

Also, feeling a bit worried my tests haven't gotten much darker since 12dpo (now at 16). I expected test line to be as dark as control by now. I have had to keep changing test batches so it's hard to get a good time series but glad I am going in for bloodwork again today. Hoping all is well!

Pictures from today's tests - different wondfo batches.

Attachments

• 1418823149992-1003324432.jpg
    1418823149992-1003324432.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Oh, and I have officially passed the point of my two chemical losses! Some cramping worried me a bit yesterday but no bleeding or other negative signs. Hopefully my bloodwork results will just be icing on the cake. Need hcg to be at least 160, preferably double that.

Congrats on making it past your previous dates deductivemom! Very exciting.
I have my dr appointment on friday so I really hope we are able to find out soon exactly how far along we are :)
I never quit wearing the bras I had when I was nursing my daughter im a huge fan of comfort ;) and ive notice they are actually starting to fit a little nicer! Hubby seems to enjoy the change as well ;)

Congrats deductive! My stick was the same color as yours at 17 dpo.
For bras I went from a 34 b/c to a 42 f. We have a Hanes outlet near my house so I went in every two months to get remeasured. My first change was from a 34c Demi cup to a 34c with a much fuller cup, which I'm already wearing. I feel like my boobs span is just slightly bigger. My ribs got much bigger later on and I find do the wireless cause dd was so high until she dropped. I could not breathe at all. Places like Hanes, Macy's, motherhood maternity, etc will measure you accurately. I'd highly recommend it, even if you then leave and go buy your bra somewhere cheaper.

If it's an actual nursing bra you should be the same size cup wise as you are now. I'm a DD when not pregnant and my nursing bra is a DD, it's just the band size that you might need bigger. And the ladies who have smaller boobs should buy a backup one that is one cup size bigger because yours could grow way more than mine did. Ladies with larger breasts already have room for the milk ducts so they don't grow as much is what I was told by my doctor.

But I'm no expert here I just know what I was told by my doctor and what I've experienced haha.

So I took my last frer, and as long as I'm comfortable I'm going to quit buying them. But if I need to I will buy another.

here's my progression:

Attachments

• 565.jpg
    565.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member