Got the Christmas BFP, now waiting on the baby..August 2015 :)

Welcome Bebe and Hayley. Of course you guys are welcome to join. And I think we are all kind of feeling the same. I'm super excited, or atleast I want to be. But I don't think I will truly be excited until I hear a heartbeat. That's why I want to order my Doppler is because it's like a top of the line one and it's supposed to be able to pick up a heartbeat basically as soon as there is one. I'm just so terrified of going to my ultrasound and having them tell me that the baby isn't alive. :(

I'm feeling the same. Terrified by any cramp. I feel like I went from looking for symptoms to know looking for a lack of symptoms. How sad is that?
Thanks so much for the support on my progression this morning. Sorry I forgot to say it earlier. We had 30 moms and kids over this morning for dd's playgroup holiday party. So nice to have things to keep me distracted.
So I broke down and bought three weeks predictors this afternoon. To my credit, they were on sale. My mc mark will be this coming Saturday and I think it's freaking me out big time.

I know how you feel sass. My miscarriage date is coming up in the next week and a half and it freaks me out even though my doctor basically told me that there's no reason to worry because it wasn't a reason to miscarry that is likely to repeat with this pregnancy. I still feel worried coming up to the 5.5-6 week mark. I told my husband a part of me is wanting to be mean and walk into the hospital at like 6 weeks complaining of like severe cramps or something so that they have to check out the baby lol. But I'm worried that because I recently had a kidney infection then they would be trying to keep me for a long time trying to figure out where my "cramps" are coming from lol.

Du just got home and asked,"why you buying the heavy duty tests? You're not bleeding. You're still pregnant. You need to relax." Sigh.

I'm hoping if I can't beg my way into a scan at next weeks visit I can ask for bloods and maybe they'll give them to me.

Lol my hubby I think has just given up on me. I told him this round of tests that I will buy on Thursday will be the last and I meant it. I need to just have faith that everything will be okay because the whole stressing about lines isn't healthy for me or for the baby. I need to focus on having a clean and uncluttered life and eating well and getting enough sleep, not how dark my tests are. Because really in the end I'm either going to end up with a happy healthy baby, or I'm not. My lines won't matter.

I hear ya ladies! DH just doesn't quite understand, I think, why POAS makes me feel like I have somewhat more control over the situation. I feel like if I can just see what's coming then I can manage, but not knowing anything just makes me feel lost. Jandj, where are you buying that Doppler?

The website is called Sonuline I believe one sec. I'll go to it and then copy the link.

Lol my hubby I think has just given up on me. I told him this round of tests that I will buy on Thursday will be the last and I meant it. I need to just have faith that everything will be okay because the whole stressing about lines isn't healthy for me or for the baby. I need to focus on having a clean and uncluttered life and eating well and getting enough sleep, not how dark my tests are. Because really in the end I'm either going to end up with a happy healthy baby, or I'm not. My lines won't matter.

I'm sooo trying to be the same. There's nothing I can do to stop anything bad so I should just enjoy it and let whatever happens, happen. But...I saw a heartbeat last time, nice and strong, and still mc so I feel like even that won't be reassuring.

Okay I'm confused because before when I was looking the website was just the name of the product, you didn't have to buy it through anyone else. And now I can't find it and I don't know that I trust buying it from some other random website.

It seems I can find quite a few of them on eBay though, so maybe I'll get it there.

I'll feel so better when I can use mine again too. Was it ten weeks when you can start with them or is yours more sensitive?

Thanks, jandj! I think if I make it another week or two a doppler is going to be one of my first investments in this pregnancy (besides all the tests I've already used of course! :blush:). Ebay is probably the way to go.

Sass, it says on the Sonoline site that it can pick up HB between 8 - 10 weeks. So I don't think they've gotten much more sensitive.

Really kicking myself right now. Couldn't handle having the cbwe in the house and took one after holding roughly two hours. Got 2-3 weeks. :(
Going to do another with fmu tomorrow. Hoping to get a 3+ or a 3-4 or whatever is highest. My doc appointment is a week from today. If I get a bad result tomorrow morning, do you think I can call and ask for the bloodwork before my appointment? Or will they just tell me to wait?

Deductive, can you post the link to the sonoline website!?

Oh wow. Can we chalk my last post up to pregnancy brain? I'm a dummy. It's right cause it's weeks since I ovulated, not weeks pregnant. Lol.
I got my Doppler on fetaldoppler.net but I think they are cheaper on eBay

I have the sonoline B and really liked it. I remember it showing up in a few days which I was surprised about.

So after my pic on the lines then the weeks today, I've decided to join you ladies in the zen boat. In feeling silly for freaking. I need to feel good about all this.
So I've been having very weird but good zaps in my swollen sore bbs. It's been 6 months since I stopped bf dd and I feel like they are already revving back up again. Also, I'm having the weirdest tingle in my uterus. It's just fixed in one spot for the last two hours or so. Anyone else having symptoms like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->