Great deal on CBD

You have got me thinking about them now. I hope they are ok as I started this and told loasds of people about them. You ladies will have to update us when you use them

I ordered 10 tests yesterday and they were shipped the same day. He's fast!

I got mine today. Taken a bit of a risk but will hopefully test them next week thanks op xx

I agree with whoever said about not wanting feedback that I'd bought pee sticks!!

I think I am going to be useing mine around the 2nd of Dec because AF is due on the 4th and my test come up clear a few days early

I personally don't care who knows the I poas....except for my mother in law....she doesn't need to know yet! :haha:

Everyone no I POAS add LOL when I go into work they always ask me if it is time to start testing agine. They are so bad that when one of them thought they were Preg they asked me for a test and to take a look at it for her. and all my test go to my Mums house as I am always at work when they come and one day my little bro (well I say little he is 25) opend one of them and got the shock of his life as there was 50ic tests and 50opk tests and he told me I should go see some one about my problem LOL

That is too funny!! I'm thinking my family is thinking I'm pretty nutty for keeping as many around as I usually do too. Thankfully, it's just our little family that knows...my sister doesn't have a clue, neither do other family members and that's just fine by me!!

I do hope these cb digi's work well for all of you. It IS odd to me if there's not lot/batch number printed on the foils as they definitely should have that. But if I keep hearing good things, I might very well have to order some myself for future use. I wish they'd sell them in the US!!

I reckon it's cos they don't have the lot/batch number that they are cheap - it's probably some employee who's lifting the duds they can't sell cos the foil pouch didn't print - and selling them on the side... so I reckon a decent test, just not 'shop perfect'

I reckon it's cos they don't have the lot/batch number that they are cheap - it's probably some employee who's lifting the duds they can't sell cos the foil pouch didn't print - and selling them on the side... so I reckon a decent test, just not 'shop perfect'

Your comment about an employee lifting them....that's kinda what I was thinking when they weren't requesting feed-back to be left for them.

I like to think this is the case I thought the same thing when I read about it. So now we no were to get cheap CBD from were is the cheapest plase to get FRER from? I normaly get them from amazon 2for £6.60 but dose any one else no a cheaper place as I go though them like water you no how it is soon as you think you see a line out one comes.

The ebay listing has been updated with this

"Clearblue pregnancy tests loose boxes water damaged exp 2012"

Thats still dont ring true but at least we have a exp date now well I have got them now so it's to late I think they will be ok I have opend one up and they look ok andlike people have said they have got them and they have worked so I am takeing as they work but as I said befor I will still use my FR and IC and use the digi to see them say preg it's just such a nice feeling to see it that way and my DH don't understand the line ones so I always use that and show him all of them and he loves to see it change from 1-2 2-3 then 3+ it makes it feel real for us both

Oooh, dunno about frer on the cheap - the best i'd seen was that price on amazon...

I sent the seller a message and he said the same as CAZI77 so it must be true well that's what I'm taking from it

Hey all, just thought I'd report back - I got those Clear Blue Digis in Nov or Dec, and so far I've had my 1-2 and 2-3 :happydance: going to use the 4th one on Tue and hopefully see my 3+ (technically I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, but don't want to risk using the last test and not getting 3+ so figured I'd wait a day...)
So yes, the tests do seem to be an absolute bargain!
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9NuHgwt0viQ/Tv4IBlXfVyI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/m8a0U9YMF30/s1600/IMAG0188-745979.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->