• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

oh dont be worring your self with a dopler at an early stage my midwife didnt find a heart beat till 13 weeks with lilly she tried at 11 and nothing and the midwife one is a pretty good one most doplers dont reccomend use until 20 ish weeks i have asked my partner to put mine away so i dont no where it is till im over 15 weeks then i'll have a play cause i no it will just stress me out good luck with all the scans coming up xxx

Hello ladies.

All went well with the scan today, they couldnt see any obvious reason for the bleeding which is great news.

They have moved me forward by 5 days!! :yipee:

MW also changed my next scan date from 21st feb to 14th feb.

Xx

That's excellent news stef :yipee:

Just dimplesmagee to hear from now. Where are you girl ??

apparently I'm on time.. not early.. baby shot up!

Fab stef - got a picture?

I've no clue what's going on with me, this afternoon I've started bleeding. Not really heavy but it's alot more than I had previously. I phone the hospital and waited for a MW to call me back. But before she phoned me I went to the toilet and I *think* I had a clot. It was dark brown but it could have been blood stained CM - anyone else had this? I've had some cramping but not a huge amount.

I was breaking my heart crying on the phone but the MW just told me to take it easy and wouldn't give me a scan because I had one last week.

I understand that there's nothing I can do to stop it if I am going to lose my baby and I think I could cope (I've done it before) but what really made me upset is telling my son that baby noodles is no more :( It really got to me, I can tell him that. I just want to know what's happening so I've been googling private scans but they're really expensive and can't afford it. But I'm going to go crazy if I don't get to see my baby xxx

No :nope:

She didnt offer me a photo this time. Wish she had though. Would love to make a scrap book of pregnancy and when babies here and stuff. I hadnt with Olivia but quite fancy making one up for Liv too. Think its a nice keepsake.

xx

Fab stef - got a picture?

I've no clue what's going on with me, this afternoon I've started bleeding. Not really heavy but it's alot more than I had previously. I phone the hospital and waited for a MW to call me back. But before she phoned me I went to the toilet and I *think* I had a clot. It was dark brown but it could have been blood stained CM - anyone else had this? I've had some cramping but not a huge amount.

I was breaking my heart crying on the phone but the MW just told me to take it easy and wouldn't give me a scan because I had one last week.

I understand that there's nothing I can do to stop it if I am going to lose my baby and I think I could cope (I've done it before) but what really made me upset is telling my son that baby noodles is no more :( It really got to me, I can tell him that. I just want to know what's happening so I've been googling private scans but they're really expensive and can't afford it. But I'm going to go crazy if I don't get to see my baby xxx

Oh Claire. Big hugs. :hugs: I cant beleive they wont give you a scan just because you had one last week. What kind of excuse is that. Id pester them again.

I hope everything will be O.K and its nothing serious. TMI but is it a bleed or mainly like when wiping after being to the toilet etc??

Stay positive hun, know its easier said than done. :hugs::hugs:

xX

Oh Claire :hugs: Try not to worry. I know that's so much easier said than done. When is your next scheduled scan?

Oh Claire you must be so worried. Did they spot a bleed on the scan? Have you done anything strenuous today or bded? You may have a sensitve cervix. I can't believe you're not getting a scan, that's unbelievable.
If it continues, get yourself to a & e and demand one. They can't leave you bleeding.

Sending huge :hugs: and just try to stay as calm as you possibly can (hard I know) and remember that beautiful beating heart.

I don't have a scheduled scan yet because I'm waiting on my letter.

It's mainly when I wipe but I put a pantyliner on and there's some on that :( The MW was really nice but she just said 'I know it's tough but we can't just keep scanning you' And she told me to relax and take it easy but with a 2 year old that's very hard!

I just want to know what's happening! xxx

Yes I will agree with you hun it certainly is hard with a 2 year old. Can your OH take some time off to give you a rest or anything?
:hugs:

xx

hi ladys. I would of belonged here. Just to give you a positive story. Had my scan and should of been 5w3d based on ovulation and 5w6d based on lmp. But scan showed i was 4 weeks. Had scan 2weeks later so by scan date should of been 6weeks. But was 7weeks 4 days. So matched my dates.then had my 12 week scan and was moved forward again to a day ahead of lmp. Babys do grow at different rates and can catch up. Also i think its down to the scan equipment and the skill of the snographer. Good luck to you all

Thanks so much for that littleblonde. Its good to hear positive stories.

xx

:hi: Hi ladies!!! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!! :wohoo:
My story (the short version :lol:) we've been ttc for 4 and a half years. We have 3 angel babies :angel: So this will be my 4th pregnancy in 4 and a half years.
I have PCOS and this was a clomid conception.

I think every woman is nervous/paranoid/anxious at this stage, but especially when you have an extensive and heartbreaking ttc history such as myself!

Basically, went for an early scan on monday. Based on lmp, I should have measured 5w4d. The measurements she took showed 4w5d! I FREAKED out! She said not to worry and she sees it all the time, but this seems like a BIG difference at such an early stage?! Anyhoo, we're back for another scan on 26th January where I SHOULD measure 6w6d.

Fingers crossed for ALL of us!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!
Sorry I have been MIA. I had a High School retreat this weekend. I spent lots of time in the FRIGID cold, watching a bunch of teenagers play broomball and tube. I went cross country skiing which was fun. The weekend took a lot out of me. I went to bed at 7:30pm on Sunday. Monday night I was out watching the Bachelor with friends. And tonight I finally have time to sit and catch up.
Embo...thanks for thinking of me!!! I actually have my scan on Thursday morning. Last week my scan was on Monday. Sorry for the confusion. I will update everyone as soon as possible on thursday! I can hardly wait another day! I can't believe you have to wait so long!!!
I am still working on getting over this dreadful cold. I will talk to my Dr. about it on Thursday. I think I need antibiotics. I haven't taken anything, but it's been over 3 weeks, sinus infection and now I have a nasty cough. Hope everyone else is feeling well!

Could you change my scan date to Friday please

Hi girls

I'm still bleeding and lost a clot this morning. They're giving me a scan on monday but there's nothing I can do but rest. Luckily the next few days DS is at his childminders and DH can take care of him when he gets home.

If i lose this baby I can cope but what I can't cope with is having to tell my son that baby noodles is gone, I'm can't break my babys heart. I'm suppoed to protect him and i don't want to let him down xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->