• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Here's my little wriggler <3 Head is to the left

Attachments

• baby13jan.jpg
    baby13jan.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
Hello Poppet.... :flower:
Iv booked another private scan for this monday

17.01.11 - 1st private
9w1d scan dates - 10w0d My dates
will deffo update when am back xx

Hi Embo!!
Had my scan today...measuring 13 weeks exactly so Ive been put forward 3 days (but still 6 behind from LMP)
You can update me on page one if you like :D x x x

All updated ladies. I'm so happy tonight. I had a really down, negative day yesterday but this has really cheered me up.

I've updated your new scan MiissDior. Good luck I just know you'll be fine. Do you mind me asking why you've booked it?

kittifer, if the docs are right, what dpo would you have got your bfp?? Just interested in those stats too xx

Erm... I think 16 dpo, but I'd already been feeling sick for at least 10 days / 2 weeks before I tested.
That's based on going 2 weeks forward from the date they've given if you get what I mean.
I tested 1st Dec. According to doc I conceived 15th Nov but I didn't dtd that week or much of the week before, so I dunno.

Edit. Adding the fact that I used a blue dye test and it came up positive before I'd had a chance to pull my knickers up :blush: I don't know what dpo most people test either, wasn't trying you see.

I tested at 10 dpo and got a faint line. Got a neg at the docs the day after that. Didn't get a pos at docs until a week later and it was v v v faint so if I go off my first test I would've got a bfp at 3 dpo (impossible??) but off docs 10 dpo (defo poss!)
It's all very confusing!!

It is very confusing, I'm thinking perhaps I just have a small baby, or a slow grower. But baby is healthy, and that is the most important. It was so beautiful though, seeing him/her wiggling away. I'm so so in love.

I'm so happy for you hun. Really hope it's the same for me x

I'm positive it will be. Is this your first too? All this is such a new experience for me, I never thought I could be in love with someone I haven't met yet =)

Congrats to you girls who had your scans today :hugs: xx

I've updated your new scan MiissDior. Good luck I just know you'll be fine. Do you mind me asking why you've booked it?

Im just feeling so paraoid today and scared
one of those days :( so need cheering up xx

I know what you mean MiissDior! I was the same yesterday!

I'm positive it will be. Is this your first too? All this is such a new experience for me, I never thought I could be in love with someone I haven't met yet =)

No, not my first! I've two DD and a DS!!! He's 10 nearly so it's been a while!!

It's my first pregnancy after a loss though. It's made me a nervous wreck!!

I had forgot to subscribe to this Thread the other day, and I was looking all over for the Thread last night...and here you ladies are today. So...I subscribed before I forgot again!

Anyway...so glad to see all this positive news. Embo, glad you are feeling better today! I was thinking about you! :)

Ya know, I was thinking the other day...when women are 20 weeks pregnant, measuring 18 weeks, no one bats an eye, but when you are 8 weeks, measuring 6 weeks...everything seems to be one big concern. I have been coming to peace with the idea that my baby is taking its sweet ol' little time growing, and that maybe it'll be just smaller than average. In the end our little ones are going to come when their ready anyway, and all this stressing we are all doing right now, will only be a distant memory. Boy, do I look fwd. to that day! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day! I'm annoyed b/c I was eating popcorn, one of the few things that stays down right now, and I ran out of dental floss...I have a piece stuck. :)

Congrats to all the ladies who have had there scans and all is well x xx

Great news on every ones scans even if you are still behind a little at least baby is healthy and all is going well.

5 weeks and 2 days to my scan... HURRY UP! lol.

Xxx

More great scans....this is so reassuring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad this thread is here. It will give hope to more mums that have to go through behind pushed back a week or two :)

Good luck to everyone with scans coming up xxx

I have an emergency scan on tuesday now too due to cramping and spotting. The MW said its likely they will check my dates again. I will be 8 weeks by their date.

so hope everything will be ok.

Xx

Good luck stef, I am sure it will all be fine xxx :hugs: hey we're ticker twins! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->