• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Welcome Robiloo. I've updated the front page for you :)

Hiyaa Poppet

Scan today all Looked good..:thumbup:
baby meaured avg 9w3d :winkwink:
and when s/he strecthed out measured 9w5d
but she said stick with 9+3 :thumbup:
everything looks good but im to have my detailed
scan at my dating scan..

so im 9+3 now just 4days behind my dates..

im putting my otha private scan back a week to 1st feb xxx

MissDiior, I'm so pleased your scan went well!!!! Especially after that awful 1st scan! Do you have a pic you can share with us? xxx

Thank you hun
I do
and here s/he is....
head left bum and legs right
baby was lying back facing outwards so thats why looks in funny position
https://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/miissdior/-9wkscan.jpg

Great news and fab pic Miss Dior.

I have scan tomorrow after my spotting, wondering if i may have caught up any.
Ill be gutted if they put me back even further.

Xx

Great news BumpBud :thumbup:
Congrats on a lovely pic too :) xx

Got my ultra sound on 13th january. Suppose to be 6 weeks but ultra sound put me back 1 or 2 weeks. Im so scared and nervous. Next u/s is not till Febuary 3rd. Hope everything will turn out good! Pray for me guys!

MiissDior that's great news :yipee: :yipee:

Welcome to the newbie :wave:

I'll have to update tomoz ladies. The OH took the mac to work and I'm on my phone. I'm working til 7 so it might even be Wednesday.

How's everyone doing? I'm good. Having lots of symptoms. In particular, exhaustion. I feel exactly like I did when I was pregnant with my son so I'm thinking boy even more now.

Still not received a scan date :nope:, but I got my Angel Sounds doppler today and found baby's hb so how they work out I am only 7-8 weeks I don't know, my dates fit better at 10+2, at least I know bubs is ok though :happydance:

That's great news jen. I wish I could find mine. Have you got any tips?

That's great news jen. I wish I could find mine. Have you got any tips?

I just went as low down as I could and off to the right side, pressing down quite hard, found it eventually though, my daughter was amazed :awww:

I just keep getting my own heartbeat. I've put it away for a few days cos I'm so frustrated :(

I just keep getting my own heartbeat. I've put it away for a few days cos I'm so frustrated :(

Oh yeah and try and have a full bladder, easier said than done though, pressing down quite hard makes me want to pee more :haha:

Yup! Tried that. Then tried after I've emptied bladder. Tried with pillow under my bum!!
Hope its not a bad sign :(

Embo, that's why I'm not getting one, I would drive myself batty!

We thought i was about 8w3d when i had my first scan and it turns our i was only 5w? i was confused but just said ok. my next scan in thursday when im 6w too see the heart beat!

Good luck for your scan tomorroe Stef, let us know how it goes xxx

I will do :)

Hopefully everything will be ok, had no spotting on Saturday, Sunday was a very small amount non on Monday and so far non today. So im guessing thats a positive sign.

My scan is at 12:05 so I will come back after & update you!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"