• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group for ladies measuring earlier :)

Thank you :)

Oh yeah, I hadnt seen any one with same date on ticker as me yet. :thumbup:

xx

I see the Dr today to get my results from my scan yesterday. I am so scared. Send positive thoughts my way ladies. I keep you updated.

Hey sammycaine I've just seen you had your scan yesterday. Did the doctor not let you see the screen? When do you see the doc for your results? x

I have lost another. I have a D&C scheduled for Monday. The good thing is my Dr is investigating my recurrent mc's now rather than waiting for me to have 3 like he is supposed to. I really hope to not have to go though this again.

Best of luck to the rest of you Ladies!

Oh no sammy. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you get some answers and you're back here soon. Or when you're ready to be.

Sending big :hugs2:

Oh Sammie I am so sorry for you hon :hugs: x

I've changed my ticker to reflect my current dating. I can change it again if needs be. Plus I don't mind staying with the first trimester girls for a while longer ^^

Hi ladies. Ok, I really think my LO is going to catch up. By my first scan, I'm 8w today. By my LMP, I'm 9+1. My ms has really lightened up, I'm starting to feel better all around.

And I swear I have a lil bump that isn't all bloat, it's harder. I'm not a skinny girl, but not that big either. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG00146-20110115-1125.jpg
    IMG00146-20110115-1125.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
I went for an early scan nearly two weeks ago, according to my LMP I would have been 6 week or so.. and she said I was more 5 weeks. I have another scan on tuesday, which is meant to be 8 and 1 but I am expecting to be put back to 7... we shall see!

AuntBug, that definitely looks like a bump. Mine still is just bloat, but as it's my first I'm guessing I won't show for a while =(

Thanks Kittifer. It's my first too, that's why I think LO is catching up!

Lovely bump hon, defo all baby in there :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->